Sonic Adventure 2 Remake

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
tehMoerz
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Sonic Adventure 2 Remake

Post by tehMoerz »

Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
I've seen yellow and red, but not brown.
How many emblems do you have?[/quote]
Trololo?
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Supersonic Chao »

tehMoerz wrote:
Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
How many emblems do you have?
90.[/quote]
Aw man, I wonder why I can't get it
tehMoerz
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by tehMoerz »

Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
Aw man, I wonder why I can't get it[/quote]
What's in the Black market usually changes when you complete a level. Try to keep doing stages then checking the Black Market. I did the same thing to get a shiny white egg.
Trololo?
Chaozel123
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaozel123 »

Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:

:omochao: On SA2B yellow and brown eggs I usually start seeing about 20 or so. Red eggs about anywhere from about 60 to 90.

I do want to note that I only own SA2B, so the number of emblems I don't know how many EXACTLY you need.

Why can't I find orange eggs even though I have 119 emblems
Is it snowing where you live? It is for me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

tehMoerz wrote:
Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
Supersonic Chao wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
What's in the Black market usually changes when you complete a level. Try to keep doing stages then checking the Black Market. I did the same thing to get a shiny white egg.
I know but I've seen/have green, lime green, blue, shiny blue, orange, shiny orange, white, shiny white, grey, and shiny grey.
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Chaozel123 wrote:
tehMoerz wrote:
How many emblems do you have?[/quote]
90.[/quote]

:omochao: On SA2B yellow and brown eggs I usually start seeing about 20 or so. Red eggs about anywhere from about 60 to 90.

I do want to note that I only own SA2B, so the number of emblems I don't know how many EXACTLY you need.

Why can't I find orange eggs even though I have 119 emblems[/quote]

I have a yellow egg on SA2B, we're talking about SA2BHD for the Xbox/PS3, but thanks for the effort.
Clone
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Clone »

I'm pretty sure the black market's items change every time you complete a level As well. So basically just keep beating levels and entering the chao garden to see what's changed
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

You lot need to check out the black market guide in the chao help section. It'll explain why you aren't seeing some eggs. If you can't find it, then I'll be happy to try and explain for you.
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
Xemnas Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Xemnas Chao »

I have 180 emblems and i've seen pretty much every egg so all of them are in the game (well except for shiny black, but I find that one extremely rare).

I still couldn't get Maria's theme. All that's left for me to do is to get the 300,000 rings, if even then it doesn't work then Maria's Theme is impossible to get...
Clone
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Clone »

Xemnas Chao wrote:I have 180 emblems and i've seen pretty much every egg so all of them are in the game (well except for shiny black, but I find that one extremely rare).

I still couldn't get Maria's theme. All that's left for me to do is to get the 300,000 rings, if even then it doesn't work then Maria's Theme is impossible to get...
You mean 30,000 Rings lol 300,000 would take so long without cheating. Anyways yeah kind sucks if you can't get it :chaocry:
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Okay, I found red and black so I'll keep trying now that it looks like I'll be able to get it.
Chaozel123
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Chaozel123 »

Just to get back to topic, what page will the changes be on? SA2 or SA2B because Mooncow already stated that it would only be a section. So where?
Is it snowing where you live? It is for me!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supersonic Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

It's probably not uploaded/changed yet. :chaoangry:
Neon
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Neon »

Xemnas Chao wrote:I have 180 emblems and i've seen pretty much every egg so all of them are in the game (well except for shiny black, but I find that one extremely rare).

I saw Shiny Black yesterday for 20000 rings. Couldn't afford it lol.
Xemnas Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Xemnas Chao »

I just confirmed that Maria's Theme is indeed possible to get, proving Sonic Team did change the requirements to get it. Saw and bought it just now.
Clone
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Clone »

Xemnas Chao wrote:I just confirmed that Maria's Theme is indeed possible to get, proving Sonic Team did change the requirements to get it. Saw and bought it just now.
Seriously? Thats Great! So you just need 180 emblems? What about Jewel chao anything on them?
dfel17
Egg
Egg

Post by dfel17 »

I can't make a Chaos Chao in the HD remake for the PS3. :chaoangry:

- The Chao I'm using has reincarnated 3 times
- been given all the animals
- has balanced stats
- It's had the heart over it's head over 50 times so It should have 50 happiness points...

has anyone had this problem or know what I'm doing wrong?
Xemnas Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Xemnas Chao »

Clone wrote:
Xemnas Chao wrote:I just confirmed that Maria's Theme is indeed possible to get, proving Sonic Team did change the requirements to get it. Saw and bought it just now.
Seriously? Thats Great! So you just need 180 emblems? What about Jewel chao anything on them?
180 and 30,000 rings, yes.
Nothing yet, but the fact Maria's Theme appeared gave me some hope for jewel chao appearing in the black market. Don't expect it though, just hoping...
dfel17 wrote:I can't make a Chaos Chao in the HD remake for the PS3. :chaoangry:

- The Chao I'm using has reincarnated 3 times
- been given all the animals
- has balanced stats
- It's had the heart over it's head over 50 times so It should have 50 happiness points...

has anyone had this problem or know what I'm doing wrong?
Have you gave your chao the fruit according to it's aligment? And did you give them any chaos drives?
ImAFlyingWhale
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by ImAFlyingWhale »

I beat the game and unlocked both chao gardens and beaten all beginner races but still can't play chao karate. There's an achievement for karate so you shouldn't have to buy the DLC to unlock it, or do you?
tehMoerz
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by tehMoerz »

ImAFlyingWhale wrote:I beat the game and unlocked both chao gardens and beaten all beginner races but still can't play chao karate. There's an achievement for karate so you shouldn't have to buy the DLC to unlock it, or do you?
There's 3 gardens. Anyways, you HAVE to buy the DLC for chao karate.
Trololo?
dfel17
Egg
Egg

Post by dfel17 »

I did give it one chaos drive. I didn't know that was bad.
Clone
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by Clone »

I have a question about the themes. I have over 30,000 rings and over 100 emblems yet omochao's theme hasnt appeared in the black market yet. Are themes like normal items that will randomly appears after beating a level?
ImAFlyingWhale
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by ImAFlyingWhale »

I noticed fruit in the hero garden boosts your stamina much faster than any other garden fruit, 2-3 bars usually. Is this new to the XBox port or has it always been this way? :thinking:
Xemnas Chao
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Xemnas Chao »

ImAFlyingWhale wrote:I noticed fruit in the hero garden boosts your stamina much faster than any other garden fruit, 2-3 bars usually. Is this new to the XBox port or has it always been this way? :thinking:
I've noticed this too, and I don't remember this in the other versions. Both versions (PS3 and Xbox) are exactly the same in terms of gameplay and content, i'm playing on PS3 and this happens to me too.

At first I thought they changed it, so that hero chao and dark chao would get a boost in stamina when they eat a fruit form their respective garden. But this only happens with hero chao, my dark chao still only receives one bar per bite...

Could it be the rank difference? I highly doubt it, and again I don't remember this from the other versions. I'll keep testing to see if I find anything out...
TERMY
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by TERMY »

What eggs haven't you seen because im pretty sure you can't see every egg (unless it was an update from the gamecube)