Merry Christmas 2013!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Merry Christmas 2013!

Post by Mooncow »

Hi all!

Firstly wishing you all a great Christmas to you and your families. For those of you keeping updated with the CI Advent Calendar, you may notice the new consoles for the forum shop with the graphics of the old consoles. This is just because there are no sprites of the new consoles so I will update them at a later date!

The forum also as a new theme which some of you may have already been testing out, this will be changed to the default theme in the next few weeks. In January I will be phasing out the old themes but will replace them with "Classic" versions that have been fully updated.

Also there are some other changes going on. The rules and guidelines have been updated, and Staff roles will be adjusted slightly. There will be an announcement regarding this. The main site and wiki are also being updated.

Thanks everyone for the support on the site and all the best! :cool:
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.