Site updates!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Site updates!

Post by Mooncow »

Crazo has sent me a document of things to look at and has encouraged me to fix all the missing pages and information. I've done the Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast) section so far, and will be adding all the things in the Chao Island contributions forum! Will be streaming some Chao Garden antics alongside this while I test theories and check existing information so be sure to tune in and help out!
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Site updates!

Post by Mamkute »

Hooray, updates!
I don't know how much is in Crazo's document, but I did begin compiling a list of things to be updated back in late 2013. Some of the things have been fixed, but some items are still in need of fixing. Down a few posts is a list of items 2013 JmT thought about (I have no idea what is current opinions may be.) Link is here:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=44883

And I am sure there are some other user contributions that have been made in the past two years as well, which may be well suited for updating.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Re: Site updates!

Post by Mooncow »

Thanks, so far SA1 for Dreamcast has been revamped and all things from Contributions linked to as well - I'll be sure to go over that list too when working on the others thanks!
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.