Merry Christmas 2016!

Announcements about Chao Island.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mooncow
Administrator
Administrator
Motto: Cut your path through an uncertain future...

Merry Christmas 2016!

Post by Mooncow »

Merry Christmas to all of you and your loved ones, I hope you have time to relax over the next few days and spend some time with those close to you. :herosway:

It's been a busy year for me, but I've been working hard at putting together a team of users who can help move the site forward - the Chao Expert team have been superb in discovering unused features of the games, improving the website trivia and pictures, and working together to make Chao Island the #1 source for Chao information! Both the Art and Social team have been great too, responsible for the Tumblr page and the graphics dotted around on there, and on this site (such as the current Christmas header!)

I also have two more change to users roles:

Crazo3077 has had his role altered to the Chao Island Project Manager. He will be actively assisting me in making sure the site is complete and in good order, as well as developing new sections.
Sable has been added to the staff as a member of the Social Team. Roaxes is no longer the lone member!

Have a great winter break all :herocool:
Chao Island Twitch Channel for Chao streaming!: https://twitch.tv/ChaoIsland/
I have dragons as my servants and I have almighty powers.
JmTsHaW: (list of CI users, as Sonic Battle characters) Chaos - Mooncow (He barely appears, Chaos also barely appears.)
(00:45:53) xninjy: ur not old mooncow. old is 50 or 45.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Re: Merry Christmas 2016!

Post by retrolinkx »

Great to the site is still actively being updated and improved. It's that kind of commitment we all love to see from you Mooncow. Thanks for everything, and have a great Christmas.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
NiGHTSIsLife
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: If you have time to worry, then run!

Post by NiGHTSIsLife »

The future is looking bright for Chao Island, and I am happy to see that this place is in good hands. I would never have been able to care for my Chao properly if it weren't for this site, and I hope that it will stick around for years to come.
“Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets.”
ZER02GAMING
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Darkness overruled us...

Post by ZER02GAMING »

NiGHTSIsLife wrote:The future is looking bright for Chao Island, and I am happy to see that this place is in good hands. I would never have been able to care for my Chao properly if it weren't for this site, and I hope that it will stick around for years to come.
True :darkhappy:
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

I hope you guys have a happy new year (PS I'm always late to do things like this)
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise: