Sonic generations PS3 Easter eggs :)

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 12 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Which is better? Modern or classic sonic?

Modern.
13%
Classic.
No votes
I like them both.
88%
They both suck!.
No votes

Total votes: 8

Da chao master
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Sonic generations PS3 Easter eggs :)

Post by Da chao master »

Classic sonic re-dimensioned: On green hill zone act 1 (Classic sonic) when you get to the bit where the camera turns to a 2.5D angle stop moving, turn left and STOP. Now wait...After a while sonic will turn 360 degrees or so and start taping his foot. At this point you will see all of the front of him.* (*CONGRATULATIONS! EASTER EGG UNLOCKED: "The other side of the screen"**) (**You got a trophy!:2D Goes 3D) Sleepy sonic: In any of modern sonic's stages when you get to a safe spot stop and go back and then STOP AGAIN. Now wait a long while...(TIP:Why don't you make/get your favorite drink and make whatever snack you like while waiting?) After aproxmatily 15 minutes go back to the screen. Modern sonic should be laying down on the ground with his eyes barley open...
A blast from a not very recent past: When playing differint music on a stage in act 1 IE: Splash hill zone from STH4:EP 1 or Sonic boom. If you get a speed shoes powerup you will hear the speed up tune from SA & SA2/SA2:B,. no matter if you are playing SA or SA2 music or not.
Cheesy emoticons: When talking to cream in white space, Cheese will sometimes display emoticons above his head, Commonly ?'s. But if you get a S rank or red star ring, He will display a !. Weird...
Wha?!: When you talk to silver for the first time, He is actually adressing Classic sonic. Don't beleave me? Look up the sonic wiki.
(I'll get some more soon...Bye for now! :surprise: )
Last edited by Da chao master on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lima beans, Yours for free. Lima beans, Yours for free. Lima beans and there yours for free. Lima beans and there yours for free.

Eggman is a wimp, What eles did you expect? A fat guy who claims he's a genius?

You might know everything I'm going to do, but that's not going to help you, since I know everything you're going to do! STRANGE, ISN'T IT?!-Sonic, OVA.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Sonic generations PS3 Easter eggs :)

Post by Crash32 »

Cool, I'm gonna try these. Thanks!