Sonic Riders: 100 Ring Pickup Locations

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Sonic Riders: 100 Ring Pickup Locations

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

-Metal City- High Platform at beginning (Triple Frontflip). Jump to reach the pickup.
-Splash Canyon- At the far left side of the stream at the beginning.
-Egg Factory- Behind that spinning thing (Really Hard not to die)
-Green Cave- (I could use some help here!)
-Sand Ruins- After the first rail, a pillar should fall, looking like a ramp. Jump off this "ramp"
-Babylon Garden- After the 2nd Rail, a pack of missiles will tear a hole in the ground. Jump off the ramp (Backflip) to reach it!
-Digital Dimension- Flight Ramp at Bright Temple Zone.
-SEGA CARNlVAL- ???
-Night Chase- Go through the right tunnel. 2 quarterpipes will be at your right. Jump off the end of the 2nd.
-Red Canyon- After the big fall at the end, Go to the left stream. You should see it.
-Ice Factory- After the Air Recovery Zone, You will see the spinny thing from Egg Factory. It's behind there.
-White Forest- This one's tricky. Use flight type. Go off the 1st fly ramp, and sharp turn right. (Don't go through the Air Ride Link!) Go onto the vine to the farthest right.
-Dark Desert- After the the 3 small ramps, go on someone's turbulence. Trick upwards (rainbow arrows will show you when to trick), and you may see it. (Does not work on Time Attack)
-Sky Road- DON'T TAKE THE AIR TURBULENCE! After that ramp with the air turbulence, a missile par will destroy 2 areas. Jump off the right ramp, not left.
-Babylon Guardian- NONE!
-SEGA ILLUSION- Chu-Chu Rocket Zone. Skills Count!
Last edited by Rhys Coker (SB) on Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nintendawg
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "With a big enough lever, I can move the world."
Location: My soul's in the 7th dimension, but my body is in Southern California.

Re: Sonic Riders: 100 Ring Pickup Locations

Post by Nintendawg »

Oh snap I can help you with this.
I love Sonic Riders.
Text my cell phone: 661-874-7568
Dropped by on March 21st, 2017 for nonstalgia's sake lmao.
Visited again on March 25th, 2021. Old friends...hope you are well.
Once more stopping by on January 17th, 2022.
Another visit on October 8th, 2023!