top 3 sonic characters (male)

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

who?

Sonic
22%
Tails
22%
Shadow
19%
Knuckles
11%
Silver
7%
Metal Sonic
19%

Total votes: 27

SuperChaosChao639
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

top 3 sonic characters (male)

Post by SuperChaosChao639 »

Mine are shadow, sonic and tails.
I AM THE ULTIMATE CHAOS CHAO!!! Image Image
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

Re: top 3 sonic characters (male)

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

Tails, Knuckles, Metal Sonic because I couldn't choose out of sonic or shadow.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Ivogoji wrote: Eggman- because humans are superior. Among other things, the good doctor's been around since the beginning, is one of the most colorful and interesting characters to watch, and works really well as a foil for Sonic. While his blue foe provides the speed and style that make Sonic games so much fun, it is Eggman's glorious creations that provide the sci-fi flavor which make the setting so appealing to me. He typically drives the plot of each game- without the villain there can't be a hero, so without Eggman there can't be a Sonic the Hedgehog. Plus it's hard to resist a good villain.
Sonic- well, he's the protagonist. Sonic's a very magnetic character and it's hard not to like him, at least for me. His easy-going out look is admirable, very different from most other teenage heroes, who are often portrayed as angsty or intentionally brainless. I love watching him interact with other characters, most of whom compliment or contrast with his personality nicely. I really can't understand the staggering amount of hate Sonic gets from his own fandom. He definitely hasn't earned it.
Knuckles- THE most sympathetic character in the series. His backstory (or lack thereof) is fascinating, and games touching on the history of the Echidnas are among my favorites. Knuckles allows the series to bring in aspects from genres that I love- lost civilizations, ancient treasures, ghosts, giant monsters, and adventure archaeologists- by way of his backstory. He is easily my favorite character to play as in every game he's appeared in. His moves were incredibly fun from the get go, and his levels in the Adventure series are by far the most enjoyable.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
ChaoLantern
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by ChaoLantern »

Tails, Big, and Cheese.

Tails, because hes absolutely the most adorable character ever. He just really wants to help out, and the best way he can is to put that wonderful brain of his to work.
Big because he always just seemed like such a goofy and nice side character. It would be a bit empty without him!
And Cheese, because well... Mostly because hes a Chao and I like his character design with that bow tie. That's pretty much it, if you don't count the good hearted, naive and innocent nature that most Chao have anyways.
"Post apocalyptic" Roleplay!
* Chao RP survival of the fittest!
Doodle requests are OPEN!
* ChaoLantern Draws : The World!
*My DeviantART!
*pasta-poppers.tumblr.com