Just bought Sonic Jump

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Just bought Sonic Jump

Post by Zphal »

And it's pretty good? I mean it reminds me slightly of the "gumball machine" special stages in Sonic 3 just because of the constantly bouncing, vertical gameplay. I was always beast at those.

Also the boss stage reminded me of the boss stage of Sonic 1's Labyrinth Zone. I hated that boss with a passion! :stomp:

When Sonic completes a stage and says "Piece of cake" it sounds like he has an actual piece of cake in his mouth.

Seriously Sonic, stop mumbling. :no:

I've been able to get a lot more S ranks now even without using any power-ups. At first I thought the task would be impossible... but I guess gradually as you play harder levels, it becomes easier to do the levels that came before it. So that's cool. Does anyone know if there are any rewards for getting all the red rings and/or S ranks? Or is it just bragging rights?

Got past Level 17 and unlocked Tails. c:

Kind of a bummer how you have to BUY him after unlocking him, but *kehem*.
Last edited by Nano on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I'm sorry, but double posting, triple posting, and even quadposting are not allowed. Instead, I've merged all your posts together.
FastRunningChao
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: More 1337 than sanic.

Re: Just bought Sonic Jump

Post by FastRunningChao »

Unlock character, then buy character.

GAME OF THE YEAR! WOO! *CELEBRATIONS EVERYWHERE!*
Gotta be a FAST chao!
Zphal
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Just bought Sonic Jump

Post by Zphal »

^

Oh, I did. =)

Actually, the only character I have left to unlock at this point is Silver. :chaohappy:

Edit 9/2/2014: Now I've unlocked all the characters and gotten to level 30 Supersonic.
Last edited by Nano on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try not to quote the above user.