Sonic 2 Opinions

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
TheDerpyEyes
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: This is a motto.

Sonic 2 Opinions

Post by TheDerpyEyes »

This is my first subject, so... Yeah. What do you think about Sonic the Hedgehog 2? I love it. My favorite Sonic game besides Sonic Adventure 2. :herocool:
BRIGHT BLUE FOR THE WIN!
Oh noes. Now I am reddieoes.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Sonic 2 Opinions

Post by Sable »

it's alright
level design doesn't seem to accommodate the physics very well but the same can be said of sonic 1, they didn't really perfect that until sonic 3
most of the music is good and catchy but not spectacular, i find myself going back to 3&K's soundtrack way more often
the bosses are really nice and it starts the trend of the series having incredibly creative bosses
the graphics are beautiful, absolute 16-bit masterpiece and some of the best graphics on the genesis, only surpassed by its sequels

7/10
Last edited by Sable on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Sonic 2 Opinions

Post by Crash32 »

My favourite Sonic game.
Especially like the recent remaster, looks nice on PC in true widescreen.
I like the music over the other Genesis titles, I love the varying level art and locations, plus it introduced Super Sonic. The special stages looked pretty darn fantastic too. Plus the bosses.