Road to the 25th Anniversary - Livestream series wherein I 100% the entire series lmao

Remember the old Sonic Games? Or even the newer ones! Talk about these Sonic games here, whether you are stuck or just want to talk about your favourite game!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Sable
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Road to the 25th Anniversary - Livestream series wherein I 100% the entire series lmao

Post by Sable »

Quoted from my Reddit thread on it:
This is something I've wanted to do really badly since the beginning of the year, so, here goes.

I'm going to stream (with commentary) 100% complete playthroughs of every game in the Sonic franchise, including spinoffs on Twitch in celebration of the 25th anniversary. Rather than doing it in release order like many, I'm going to be tackling it genre by genre - 2D platformers, 3D platformers, racing games, spinoffs, etc - and hopefully, I'll finish before the anniversary game is released so I can do it ASAP.

I'll try to stream from 6 PM to 10-11 PM (EST) twice a week. Hopefully a decent audience will start turning out and we'll have a lot of fun. If we gain enough momentum I might try and message various important people (voice actors, etc.) in the Sonic community to see if they'll come check out the chat as well.
Link: http://twitch.tv/sablesugar

Stream #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z90acmxD24A
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Re: Road to the 25th Anniversary - Livestream series wherein I 100% the entire series lmao

Post by Ivogoji »

I can't watch, but wish you luck all the same.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Road to the 25th Anniversary - Livestream series wherein I 100% the entire series lmao

Post by chaoadventures »

Get me when you start playing Sonic '06. And the Game.com version of Sonic Jam. And Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.

Basically, I just want to see a bunch of glitchy, horrible games played. I mean, why watch someone play Sonic 3 & Knuckles, when I can play Sonic 3 & Knuckles?

Of course, that's just me, and Let's Players and stuff are just not my cup of tea. But it is for others, so I wish you best of luck.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Post by Crash32 »

I think it would be far more interesting to watch someone speedrun or TAS every game on YouTube at max quality rather than a medium quality stream.

Also, why every game? Would you not just pick one to start with? I can't imagine you 100%-ing every Sonic game