Rajikaru Callout Post

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:55 am

Image

I'm going to give it to you as blunt as possible right now.
Because I'm gonna need you to back up and look at what you do.

Let us start with me saying this:

Am I the best person here? No.
In fact, I'm an absolutely terrible person for multiple reasons and shouldn't be the one doing this.

Someone much better should be responsible for this.

But here we are.

You claim I'm a nuisance, but you're not some moral king either.

The reason I get the impression that many jokes simply don't touch you is the way you respond to them.

Which made me think.

You don't respond by ignoring them, not by playing along, not by simply saying you dislike them, but instead by wording them heavily as if you believe you're this great person that's better than everyone else and then attempting to "degrade", let's say, the integrity of the person you believe you're higher than.

Let me quote something you said from the most recent topic in memory of this, right now.
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
This is unrelated to VR chat but since I'm here, Lamby, kindly crawl back underneath whatever moss-ridden stone you crawled out of. You're much more of a nuisance than people like chaoadventures could ever be. Even if they make dumb jokes, I know it's just because they're younger and they'll eventually grow out out of it and be proper citizens and contribute to society.
Let's pick this apart shall we? No? Too bad we're doing that anyways.

Okay, let's start with the fact you started with an insult.

Oh wait, no, let's stop and go back further in the topic.

Let's review our prior conversation, hm?

I say, I didn't expect you to enjoy these types of jokes in the first place.

You say you do, and don't like the ones and the ways they're posted here.

And I say, okay in the (admittedly over) verbose format I usually use.

Then you come at me with insults for some reason?

Like, the ensuing parts are completely foolish on both ends, like mine's this weird attempt to mend things that fails to get to the point properly and yours is you being a complete jerk and mocking me, but also addressing the fact I didn't address the correct point.

Regardless, fact remains you just started hurling insults at me anyways.

Back to the quote I was going to analyze:

Right, so you start by telling Lamby to "crawl back underneath a stone".

Firstly, freakin' rude man.

Secondly, and more importantly to my argument, Lamby did nothing wrong in that topic, yet here you are lashing out at her?

I don't follow the logic here? You're attempting to make yourself seem tough, apparently? Like, to intimidate and frazzle your argumentative opponent or something?

That's just low man. Insults just to get your side to victory?

Then you call me an nuisance and an unkempt citizen that doesn't contribute to society?

Hold on, that's not how it works.

You don't know what I contribute to society anymore than I know you do.

For all I know or care it could be absolutely nothing.

You don't know what my life ambitions are and what changes I want to add to the world are.

But nope, no, you're over here trying to fire metaphorical gunshots at people.

Another thing I noticed is when I happen to push you into an unfavorable position, OR you place me or someone else in a position that you believe can't be argued against (which has yet to be true) you try to employ your "moral high ground" as a closing statement. Even though I started writing this earlier than his post, I agree with Triert saying you keep putting on this "too cool for this" act when doing this.

For example, what's this "life is all memes" crap?

The heck?

Yeah, and the kids these days are completely and 100% into saying "rad" and "tubular" and also ""x-treme" sports".

What, do you work for an old TV company or something?

Kids don't know a lot of things, but for some reason adults like you in particular, seem to assume that they don't know the exact wrong stuff.

For your information, life is about who is in a position of power, the struggle to survive, and the ways people choose to cope with that, in brief summary.

I just want a quick laugh to help myself though the week and get my schoolwork in. Not this "lol sick meme bro" thing you seem so confident in.

I've literally never even written that acronym before, out of professionalism.

Additionally, if you haven't noticed, I don't state that "the other person needs to drop it because we've been going too long" in the middle of something to exit it, if something hasn't been resolved.

Instead you leave, claiming that you've won, for one reason or the other, in this fashion or that, even though all you did was argue with the other person, insult them more than they did you, and then leave.

In conclusion, instead of letting people be or just telling them you dislike what they're doing, you seem to have a very innate need to also attempt to deeply degrade them as a person and gloss over the fact they aren't doing any actual harm, even though all you succeed in doing with that is needlessly punching people verbally and being this bully trying to daunt people for no real good reason.

In the end, I'd say, you aren't better than the people you're attacking when doing this:

You're worse. Much worse.

Even if your argument makes you be the superior, I find that the way you achieve your goals is sickening.

Fortunately for me, even if my point doesn't get through to you or anyone else, as I believe it most likely won't, typing like this makes me better at finishing my school papers in about an hour, so ultimately no skin off my back if you continue being mean to people online, since I'm not going to die, loose my current residence, get terrible grades in school that will limit the colleges I can choose from, or anything near as severe, which is the approach I feel you should take instead of attacking people.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
YuYuChaosho
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm
Motto: Carnivorous Chao

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by YuYuChaosho » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:51 am

Image
I’m sorry. I am very aware this is serious. You just have an amazingly valid argument..
:herosway: the letter “x” will soon be forgotten //inserts evil cackle// :darkhappy:

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:40 am

I didn't read any of the post. Sorry.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:18 am

Then don't post and pretend like you did.

Ignorance is bliss, I hear.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:54 am

Nah. I think I'm going to tell you that I didn't even bother reading your callout post and therefore it holds literally no merit and is a waste of time.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:07 am

All you've proven is my point, but once again, not attempting at bettering yourself in anyway is your own burden.

Ah well. Not my problem.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:29 am

I'm perfectly happy with who I am as a person. I'm going through school, learning a trade, improving my body through workout, I say my prayers, I eat my vitamins. I'm sorry if that offends you, but you'll have to come to terms with the fact that I'm a perfectly normal person and not some evil mega master of doom that you seem to think I am. It's unfortunate that you had to resort to a stupid callout post because you have some serious problems with me even though the most I've done is voice my displeasure with some of your jokes and actions, but, at the end of the day, it's no skin off my nose, I've had much more difficult situations throughout my entire life.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:41 am

I presume you read it this time?

Your wording makes this vague.

Then again, you're apologizing for me making this topic, and most of your post continues to act as if it never happened, so I continue to assume no.

Regardless, this is isolated as a callout post, as there's no other place to make my point clear and unfettered by other presences, such as being off-topic, other arguments, and such.

Of course, in any case, bettering oneself is not simply a practice of improving ones personal viewpoint of themselves, but also the simple obtainment of knowledge.

In the case, you did indeed continue to skip my top post, I find it nigh ironic that you're employing similar wordings to mine.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:15 am

I didn't read it.

And, like I said before, you're still young. You'll learn a lot more about people and how they act, why they act that way, what that has to do with you, etc. as you go through life, just like I've been doing for the past 21 years. I'm not saying I've learned everything, but I definitely know a lot more than I did 10, 7, 4, or even 2 years ago, about society, communication, and life. Give it some time. Don't waste time calling me out which is doing nothing but wasting both my time and yours.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 am

Oh?

Is that your final answer?

Well, as you can most likely guess at this point, it would have been much less work at this moment to simply read the first post. But I digress.

You've been dancing around the subject this entire time.

The points I created in the first post.

Due to you doing this, you have argued with me the entire time, not that you would know, reinforcing one of my 3 points made.

2 of which are exemplified by you within this very topic, and the other with hard concrete evidence.

I won't bore you with the details of the most important and third one as you seem very...

Obstinate, let's say about viewing it.

The other two, are you attempting to gain moral high ground as an argument.

Here, you are presenting the age card.

While I would begin to argue simply that one should not knock one down by age, this is irrelevant.

What I see here ultimately, is you claiming that you are simply a better person than me.

Your evidence is low on this subject.

It relies entirely on full on assumptions that you genuinely know more than me, on all fronts, completely and without a doubt.

Arguing further into this individual point, age, would be quite a waste, as we would end in endlessly bickering circles.

Around it, is much more efficient; you're fishing for an exit. But not just any exit. A way to claim you're higher than me. That you're in possession of something that makes you my superior.

You're presenting me with a lack of knowledge, when you lack the time to read the initial and most important part of a topic?

That's not knowledge at all. That's ignorance.

Irrelevant, peering question for you:
Do you like kids? Or do you find them to be useless rats? Snot nosed brats that have potential perhaps?

But that's enough of that.

Let us go to the second point I made, hm?

Forcing your way to "victory".

Or more accurately to stalemates.

Let us review prior posts in this topic.
Your second one, to be exact. You say that this topic's main post holds no weight?

Without reading it? I'd place this in the first category of points if I didn't know better. But I do.

You want to end this as quickly as possible.

Not only to end the conversation, but to end it with you as the victor.

This seems highly... petty? Does it not?

That is due to the nature of arguments.
All arguments have a victor. Not all participants want the same part of victory's offerings however.

You are not here for the negligible status of being "the victor", but rather to leave the metaphorical room as the superior.

With claims about the things I say, the full extent of the post, without reading it.

All of this is you trying to force your way out, with you thinking internally that your the higher person in the end. As I go over better in, you guessed it, the first post.

I would like to bring up the happening that you often present your opinions as fact, one detail I left out of my initial post.

Regardless of whether or not you really think this, the detail that you do, remains, unphased.

In summary, you push for both being the victor of the actual argument itself and to also "win" the denouement, or rather end slightly skewered towards you.

What does this mean?

It means you're making rough 'n tumble like efforts to climb to the top.

They work, but do they get there in a clean, neat fashion? No, but why look at the path you've made, when you've supposedly won in the end.

Does this seem weak? Like it does not present much to the table?

I must say. It takes work to not realize what you do. Your posts are littered to the brim with insults against your opponents.

Not just dislike, but more than that.

It does not only include just me as your target, but others as well. That would just be a petty wish for victory against you, argument wise. It's the reason I even started this.

But details. Who needs them, right?
Why view the full extent I explore this trait earlier.

Ah, yes. I nearly forgot.

You're calling this topic a waste, yes?
That is simply not the case!

For you perhaps.
I'm getting quite a bit out of this as is.

I would have liked if you had merely read my opening statement, but I still get much out of this.

For starters, I get to see your statements full force, no adulteration. I also get to see how much hypocrisy and contradiction there is in your own statements as they trip amongst each other.

You tell me that to learn from my mistakes? Then act as if you've either made none yourself, or that I do not present them as evidence? As if I don't pay attention in the slightest?

I predict that you plan on replying by stating that I spend too much time gathering things against you, that it is a waste of time?

That you find it sad I "wasted so much time on this"?

This statement is nulled by an earlier one I made, not that you read it.

Not only that, but it does not solve the problem, it only creates more, as you have already played such a card.

By doing so you will only further my assertion that you're going for a-by-all-means win, so to speak.

Oh, and for the record, every experience you have has worth if you pay enough attention, including this one.

I'm already getting my money's worth in life lessons right here.

How about you?
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 am

I told you I didn't read the first post, and I didn't read that post either, so, sorry (though honestly I'm not). You're just going to have to deal with it.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:29 pm

I like how Rajikaru's using the "you're still young" argument while also acting like a giant baby himself.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:35 pm

Boy, that really showed me up and shut me off. I guess I'll just sulk off with my big ol' dick in my hands and my head hanging low. I'm more disappointed in myself that I'm still posting in this thread than I am you two acting so childish, but it's pretty evident I enjoy getting the last word.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Golly, you sure just showed us how our points are completely and factually incorrect, as opposed to further reinforcing them.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:46 pm

Didn't read my prior post did you?

Tsk Tsk.

What's that I hear? You don't believe that you've done anything wrong here?

That we're being childish?

Given that you're supposedly so much better than us, I'm disappointed you couldn't review my last post, not that I even expected you to.

To make it easier to comprehend what proceeds, since you've dismissed it, here's a paraphrase of 1/10 of my last post.
You're calling this topic a waste, yes?

For you perhaps.
I'm getting quite a bit out of this as is.

I get to see how much hypocrisy and contradiction there is in your own statements as they trip amongst each other.
Oh? Looks like Puffle has a point here.

You claim we're being childish, yet...

You're denying facts.

You're denying others without evaluation.

You're not wishing to participate in something and doing so by taking very quick and light blows at the other side.


This qualifies as a lack of emotional and intellectual knowledge does it not?

Yet you're here feigning wisdom, to the same degree you claim the "children" you dislike do.

I've only been using evidence and you've been making assumptions through and through since the very beginning.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm

inb4 "I didn't read that either"
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Triert » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:52 pm

Can you stop being such an edgelord already Nova, is there anyone you're trying to impress or are you just sincerely this misanthropic?

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 am

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, treedirt.


I don't get how i'm an edgy misanthrope for saying stuff like "dead bart isn't funny", but you do you. If you're sincerely this annoyed and upset by whatever I say whenever I say, ignore me and get over it. The only reason I even called out Batty or whomever yesterday was because I was annoyed after a ****** game of League and annoyed by their posts enough, I don't take back anything I said but I'm over it and have moved on. Not like it's hard to ignore what I say, this is literally the first time in, what, months? Where I posted anything that wasn't just blunt. The last """edgy""" thing I said is telling Puffle that ACPC, a game about camping and experiencing nature with the animal friends, is in fact a natural and not very "artificial" AC game. Otherwise it's just been blunt, dry wit at the most. This streak of posts is the first time in literally almost a month I've even posted.


At first I could've given you guys the BOTD, maybe I said something mean or was rude to one of you in the past few months or so that could've set you off, like how almost every single one of Batty's posts that even involves another user usually has a sarcastic shot at them. But at this point it's just ridiculous. I don't frequently post at all anymore. The last time I was "mean to somebody" was telling Treedirt he's off the topic by about a week. If you're all that invested into this forum specifically that even the memory of me sends you into a swirling rage enough to make a giant callout post and call me misanthropic, then you really, really need to find another hobby. That's not meant as an insult, you actually need to find something else to do with your time, being this concerned over what some 21 year old asshole says on a literally almost completely dead forum to the point where even admins don't check up frequently anymore, is not healthy at all. If you only made this post because I called out Batty and derailed the topic or whatever, fair play, but my reasoning is and always will be I'd rather take my anger out by posting some angry stupid comment on the forum or on reddit than any of the other hundreds of outlets, where nobody will be harmed because it's the internet, we don't know eachother, we probably never will, and within a week you'll (or, at this point, at least I will) forget this entire situation.

And yes, just so I'm clear, I didn't read any of the posts. I think I read one of the very short responses to my original "Didn't read it" comments? I'm not saying it to sound snide or clever or whatever (that's more icing on the cake, I love being dry and sarcastic), I just don't feel like wasting my time reading a giant callout post when I'm fully aware of most, if not all, of my flaws, and how to go about fixing them, and being nicer to younger kids on an almost dead forum about chao isn't in my gameplan.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 am

That's it?

Then I offer you either of two options:

1.) Continue grasping at the invisible straws you're so keen on existing and living in fairyland,

or,

2.) Take your own medicine, and actually contribute to the topic like a citizen of the forum by reading the material and making educated statements instead.

And just know, what I want from you is not for me to win, but for you to actually find a way to 100% prove me wrong.

Tell my why my points aren't correct, if you can.
Disprove them. Please.

Your move.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:37 am

Full disclosure, I read the two options. Honestly don't know why you're so hell-bent on this idea that i live in some fairyland where i can do no wrong or whatever. This isn't a case of "you see what I don't see". If you're genuinely this upset that I interrupted that one VR Chat topic (Which I'm not even posting in anymore), that's your prerogative. I'm not going to "change my ways" even though for all intents and purposes I'm not even doing anything wrong. You're choosing to be upset by posts, they're very rarely if ever off-topic, that VR Chat thing was a one-time thing and I haven't gone off-topic in months. If you really think I'm going off-topic so much, contact Aidan/Fox Boy about it instead of getting this upset over it.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 am

My gosh, you're reinforcing his point so much that I'm having a hard time believing you're not doing it intentionally.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
YuYuChaosho
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:29 pm
Motto: Carnivorous Chao

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by YuYuChaosho » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:53 am

You guys, after reading and rereading this topic over and over, I think it’s probably best to drop it.

I’m sensing a never ending (for now) stalemate made up of a person that won’t lower their nose and try to understand and another that’s trying too hard to bash it into the subjects head...

I’d think it’s best to leave this as it is and you both leave each other alone...
:herosway: the letter “x” will soon be forgotten //inserts evil cackle// :darkhappy:

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 am

^You make a very good point. Perhaps there is a stalemate. But I'm sensing something else just about now. I plan on letting this go for just a little while longer for a specific reason, however.

---

Of course, you say you don't know why I say this, Rajikaru:

You didn't read my perfectly valid points.

I'm not angry about arguing with you in the VR Chat topic at all.

The last time I was actually mad at you was the other topic I referred to.

In fact, I'm quite glad right now. Very.

You've shown me every single card you know how to play.

You've shown me exactly the way you wish to play the game.

You've shown me exactly what extents one can go through to attempt to keep their invalid point a valid one.

As I said earlier, I've been presenting facts, and you've been presenting full on assumptions.

And you? Off-topic? No, no. You're perfectly on topic.

But you're also evading tackling it head-on as well.

As such, this means you have picked option #1.

But I must ask, of all things, why would I confront Nano?

If the mods wish to intervene, they will intervene.

The moderators, like other users, aren't relevant to this unless they wish to be.

But you wouldn't know that without context would you?
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2117
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by Rajikaru » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:20 am

chaoadventures wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 am

In fact, I'm quite glad right now. Very.

You've shown me every single card you know how to play.

You've shown me exactly the way you wish to play the game.

You're clinically insane. This isn't some anime duel. There are no cards, there's no way I "play the game". I've told you countless times that I didn't read your posts. It's as simple as that. There is no point I'm trying to prove right "even though it's wrong". I'm telling you something and you aren't listening.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Rajikaru Callout Post

Post by chaoadventures » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:45 am

Clinically insane?

Do you take me for an idiot? Apparently so.

Of course, there are no cards! Playing the game? That's a metaphor.

Here, I'll look it up for you.

I don't need you to read my posts to make them valid.

In fact, the only way to keep them valid is for you to not read them. And for you to keep making the same assertions you are.

But, it is time for me to take the advice presented by another user, and end this charade right now.

We've only been circling each other.

You have only attempted to insult me as your attacking option, and I have only refuted them.

But you ignore any and all attempts I have at progression, as if you are immune to the subjects of conversation and concern in this topic, despite what is reality.

In other words:
Rajikaru wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:20 am
I'm telling you something and you aren't listening.
Unless you finally want to discuss the actual subject in full, it is time to stop moving.

However, if you wish to take off your delusion glasses, and actually have the intended discussion, feel free to revive this topic at any time.

Door's always open for an actual conversation.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

Locked