Just feel the need to say this.

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Link The Hedgehog
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: PK THREE STOCK!!

Just feel the need to say this.

Post by Link The Hedgehog »

I've been on this site for a few years now, some of you know me from my previous user names. I've looked back at my posts from way back when and...wow. I witnessed how much of an annoyance I was. I was a bratty 9 year old who was discovering his first forum. I was just, so annoying. I now understand why so many of you could not tolerate me and insulted me. No, don't apologize. I know how it feels. I am a jerk to so many people because they're annoying, on the Internet and real life. If anything I should apologize. My behavior on this site was just embarrassing, and many of you still judge me. Sensitive, annoying, irritating. If you wish to think of me as such, I don't mind. I understand. I still am a nuisance.

I thought, it's a new year, and I want to say, again, I'm sorry. I wish to change my ways, and become a better person. I'm not saying I'm leaving, but I am not active at all. Some day, I need to seriously take a break from this site. I've left so many times but returned. I won't do it again.

I don't care if you forgive me or what, but I really needed to let this out.
Did I miss anything guys? Besides CI revival posts I mean.
Nintendo Network ID: FreezeNinja | 3DS FC: 2449-4908-9808 | Xbox LIVE: CarlosLOVESLegs
Kausa
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Just feel the need to say this.

Post by Kausa »

:3 Don't feel too bad, everyone goes through that phase.
What matters is that you've learned and grew from it! Your trying, and thats what matters.
If you ever need to talk, vent, or just want advice, you can always message me!
SilverAndBlaze
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by SilverAndBlaze »

I was similar to you back when I was previously on this site. But people can change. Look at me!

Luck is just talent spelled backwards. Actually it's not, but it sounded good when I thought of it.
naruto_chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by naruto_chao »

Kausa wrote::3 Don't feel too bad, everyone goes through that phase.
What matters is that you've learned and grew from it! Your trying, and thats what matters.

I dont really find anyone here annoying (aside from bushnak, but thats been over) but i agree with this. Many people here still despise me based on how i was in my early years. I understand completely how you feel, link...aside from that i dunno what to add, except good luck.
hey there! I don't have anything to put here for the moment, you can just move along now.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Post by retrolinkx »

Sorry, but who were you before your Link account? Just for reference.

Also don't worry about it, as long as you can talk normally and don't act like an idiot, people usually treat you nice, and hey you're mature, it's taken you less time that another user on this site.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
Rhys Coker (SB)
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by Rhys Coker (SB) »

I've been there, Link.
Rhys Coker (SB) wrote:Goku then teleports us to the Great Wall of China, where we meet up with Knux, who we learn is dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts as he jumps straight into a tornado.