Let's set goals.

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Let's set goals.

Post by Tsui »

Let's take a moment to simply think about what we desire in our futures, when we want to see this change, and how we can get there.
Note, no one is saying you have to achieve these goals, there are no expectations, it's just nice to have something to work toward. However far you get is however far you get and that's great.

I'm having trouble with wording my ideas but I'd love to see what you'd all like to do. :herosurprise:
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Re: Let's set goals.

Post by Lamby »

i'd like to be a paid exotic dancer

i'd like to be on pc music's label or use my goth scene background to do music that isn't twee punk... er i mean folk punk, or amateur chiptunes

and i just would like to be rich

be a famous songwriter or author

how i get there first i have to appease sky daddy and sacrifice my first born because atlas shrugged and a woman chooses a slave obeys, would i kindly, the great chain. but seriously, i just need to be more consistent and try
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
chaobreedersmh
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by chaobreedersmh »

I'd like to become a better lucid dreamer! I think I've made more progress this year than any other, but always room for improvement. I need to continue doing reality checks whenever something weird happens, and to do that I have to realize when something is unusual, which is harder than I thought. I need to reread my lucid dream goals each night before bed so I can remember what they are, and so I can accomplish them. I need to practice different techniques when I am lucid. I'm hoping I'll accomplish at least one lucid goal by the end of the year! That means doing something fun like becoming tiny and riding around a bumblebee. :herosurprise:
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

My dream is to take over the world.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD