The Walking Dead Season 7

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

The Walking Dead Season 7

Post by CasualCollision »

So, the new season of The Walking Dead premieres on October 23rd (quite a peculiar date, if you ask me). As many of you may know, the last season ended on a cliffhanger of a character getting killed off from their perspective by the hands of the show's new antagonist, ___Negan___. We can only assume that it will be a major and quite beloved character, and there has been endless speculation since the last episode finished airing.

I personally suspect either Abraham or Daryl, perhaps even both, since some have been lead to theorize that more than one character will be killed. Perhaps someone else acts out of line and gets to know Lucille rather intimately as well.
IvoNinja
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Always count your shuriken before you throw them.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 7

Post by IvoNinja »

I'm too lazy to edit a picture of Spider-Man to say "Everyone else is talking about The Walking Dead, and here I am waiting for the next episode of Keijo to get subbed" (that and I can't post anything on the internet with my phone to start with so...)

But yeah, don't like zombie fiction, didn't watch.
Last edited by IvoNinja on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody is everywhere and everybody is nowhere.
SniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktEat your heart out EspioSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSniktSnikt
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Re: The Walking Dead Season 7

Post by retrolinkx »

Spoiler:
The one thing I always like about The Walking Dead is that you know all of those people are going to die, run away or surrender to Rick and his group. So even with all of the of the stuff that's happened, you know they're going to come out on top. Could take a season or two though.

It seemed as if the one that was chosen was Eugene to me. I mean knowing the writers, they still haven't decided. It's obviously not Rick, Daryl or Carl. Plus if it's not Maggie it won't be Glenn either and vice versa. The only people it could be are Michonne (which I also doubt), Sasha (since because of that bit with Abraham, obviously they'll want to mess with that), Abraham (for the same reason), Rosita (mostly because she was there) and Eugene (Because for a lot of people, they don't really care for him and seeing him die wouldn't actual matter to a lot of fans), Aaron (mostly because he's there). Although, I did see Daryl in a movie trailer a few weeks ago, I doubt he'd take on a role like a movie as well as filming the Walking Dead since he's a pretty major character. It might be him, given the circumstances. (This was written a couple months back, looking back I think it's Michonne because of the way the episode panned out, and the fact Rick is going to lose a loved one.)

The only way for Rick to get out of this is obviously to find the other groups and unite with them. I mean with everyone at Alexandria including themselves, the Hilltop Colony, the two people who asked Morgan what happened to Carol and their group.They could have around 150-200 people to fight.

I do hope that when Rick does get the upper hand, and Negan's group is only down to around 10 or so, and they try to escape. They pull the same BS, blocking the roads until they can't escape and then making him kneel down in front of him. It'd be sweet revenge.

Still, I enjoy how Rick has had to deal with more and more people. With Season 1 and 2, you had small groups. By Season 3 and 4 you had Woodberry and Sanctuary. By Season 5 you had the wolves, and now you have Negan and his group for Season 6 and for what I assume is going to be Season 7 and possibly 8.
Spoiler contains my post on another forum 6 months ago or so, it's pretty much what all I want to say with nothing else to add except who I specifically think Negan killed
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!