Autism

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crowley
Egg
Egg

Re: Autism

Post by Crowley »

i got really excited reading this thread!

not a lot of you may remember me, and i'm not sure if my old account even exists anymore, but i was Renaethecat ! yknow, ex-forum moderator and all that. i was pretty bad at it eheh

but anyways!!!! im very happy reading this because i just got diagnosed as both ADHD and autistic last week! like literally last week! after a year of self dx when my partner, whod been paper dxed as a kiddo, told me i didnt Seem neurotypical

i wasnt even planning on trying to log in when i checked here (it was for a different, irrelevant reason) but i couldnt resist making a new account after i saw this!

it just makes me really happy to look back and realize that i shared this space and this special interest with a lot of other people so many years ago! soooo many memories of all kinds!
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

I'm glad! I'm just always curious to talk to other autistic people. I'm admittedly still not used to the label, so it's nice to remember I'm not alone.
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool:
Trash-ItTrevor
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Trash-ItTrevor »

Nope. Not me.