Old Rules wrote:1. Post expressing interest and I'll add you to the waiting list. Since I know very few members by real name and don't keep up with alts, you will be listed by current screen name.
2. Every Friday afternoon, I'll pick a random person from the waiting list to put in the hot seat and whoever was previously in the hot seat will be added to the already gone list. Since this could potentially go for months and members leave all the time, I'll try to check when a selected member was last active and if it was over a month ago, the member will be dropped for inactivity. Since I don't keep track of alts, if you change your screen name or create a new account that you use as your main, let me know so I can replace your old screen name with the new one and you don't get dropped.
3. Members aside from the person in the hot seat(including members who are neither waiting a turn in the hot seat or have already had a turn) will ask questions of the person in the hot seat. The person in the hot seat will then choose which questions to answer and will answer in as much or as little detail as they are comfortable with. The person in the hot seat is neither obligated to answer all questions given them nor are they obligated to give a reason for declining to answer.
4. In addition to keeping your questions and answers within the rules of Chao Island, please refrain from asking questions or giving answers for which you aren't prepared to handle the consequences of. Also, please refrain from badgering whoever is in the hot seat for declining to answer or providing answers that are unsatisfactory.
5. Keep in mind that this is supposed to be fun. If you are not having fun, I'd recommend backing out of the thread. If you want your name removed from the waiting list, just let me know and I'll remove you no questions asked.
6. *Added on 2015/05/17* If a question goes unanswered for more than 24 hours, someone other than the hot seat occupant may answer it. The hot seat occupant may still answer questions directed at them after this point.