Why the death of Chao Island is Triert's fault.

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Re: Why the death of Chao Island is Triert's fault.

Post by CasualCollision »

Oh.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I really hate feeling like I need to do stuff like this, but I just utterly felt the sense of a throw down while catching up. Though it can be mostly ignored since Fox covered the real drop. I'm just cleaning up some loose ends.

The Battle of the Discords: (for Triert)
Any issues involving the weird sense of rivalry between the two discords cannot be blamed for your issues with the members of the discord. Your issues have always been independent of the issues of others. You've admitted to blocking the chat's administrator, and know you have a history with everyone. You need to practice watching yourself, not the very strange concerns of others.

The Vote of the Discord: (mostly to P-System)
Speaking from experience here: the whole opinion of the Discord is impossible to know. Sable and I used to discuss this often, how it is easy to assume an opinion of the whole people, but when asking around, finding out that it is far more divided than it initially seemed. Triert returning is a complex topic, and 7 votes doesn't define the opinion of a whole group. It just expresses the opinions of people present in the moment. If we could have reacted to it in the bulletin board and given it a day then that'd have been a more fair vote. There is a reason our country doesn't just decide randomly what day we're voting and only those who happened to be at the polling place get a chance to vote.

The Rules of the Discord: (for Tsui)
The rule is fairly blatantly referenced without being cited: You leave because of drama, you're not coming back. This has been a rule on the discord for quite some time now. Unless there is an appeal that the departure was made outside of drama, the rule generally would apply. Otherwise it is down to public opinion, and the only people who can welcome Triert back in are Nano and Bune, as they run the chat, and clearly diplomacy isn't Triert's strongest attribute.

---

Personally I think the discord should live up to the name it tries to claim and what Sable wanted it to resemble at its birth: The Chatbox. The only people banned from the Chatbox clearly and blatantly abused rules that was clearly outlined, and received a very direct message about it. I doubt that Nano slacked on being clear, but there isn't an organized system for it. It's a very casual thing, and this may be a moment to call for it to actually be somewhat more organized. At least in cases of civil unrest.

Triert, I want you to do better with yourself, because when you've actually watched yourself you have been a great part of the diverse conversations that CI can hold. But if you keep letting yourself go wild and restless, you're going to see more and more veteran members care less and less. You'll only stay better be remaining part of a community, and you'll only have a community as long as you don't overwhelm it.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

@Nano
I decided to take a look at our PM's again and realized just where the issue had been.

Now to explain myself, after that first mistake I made in going off topic I honestly didn't like how some people went personal after it all, I figured the best thing to do in response to people who didn't let go of my ankle was to cause confusion and anger instead of argue. I did this three times then called it off. Suddenly It's starting to sink in that this is what made it hard for people to want me back in.

@Crazo
I don't have much to respond with, mostly because I see your point and don't intend to argue against it.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

what happened

what happened
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

i dont know

Post by EvilPinkamina »

i dont know
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

maybe CI died and went to hell

Post by eblu »

maybe CI died and went to hell
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Puberty

Post by Pumpkinium »

it's really funny to play with the title of the post to trick people into thinking there's a new topic.
help me
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Is Feminism as a movement, moving backwards?

Post by eblu »

sure is
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

What about the Nazi's feelings?

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Agreed
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Re: Puberty

I get the feeling this is going to be against the rules soon.
On the subject of puberty, glad that's over with. :cool:
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

RIP Will Smith

Post by EvilPinkamina »

holy **** you actually ****** tricked me w/ that i thought that was a thing again
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Fresh Meme's and Keen Dreams

Post by Triert »

i have no idea how changing the subject title in this post is supposed to make people think a new topic has been made, how do people usually look at these things
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: Why Communism is a Flawed System

Post by Pufflehugs »

It's because on the boards page, the "last post" column has whatever the post title of the most recent post in that board is.
As you can see, an illusion is created by changing the post title where it appears as if it's a post in a different topic (or a new topic)
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Thread Derailing 101

Post by eblu »

i like how triert is the only sane man in this situation even when the thread is about him destroying CI

so who is the real culprit??????
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

CI RPG - Brandi's Tale - Chapter 14

Post by Lamby »

true
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Why the death of Chao Island is Not Pinka's fault.

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Title is self explanatory
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

2015 starts again

Post by Triert »

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Okay, it was fun while it lasted everyone but if we're going to take a more serious turn with this website we should stop making topics like this here.

Agreed?
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Since when did we agree to that?
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

well you and i didn't, but since some people don't want to see reaction images we should use fg&c for this kind of stuff if they're really that serious about forum content