Callout Post: Lamby

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Callout Post: Lamby

Post by Triert »

Lamby wrote:and people ask me why i hate the 90s despite being old
First of all, how dare you.

Secondly, I want to hear how much you hated it and why.
Last edited by Triert on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Re: Callout Post: Batty

Post by Pufflehugs »

The 90s were rad
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Re: Callout Post: Batty

Post by Lamby »

batty was but a caterpillar; i am the butterfly succubus some call mommy and some call thot, Lamby

i was being tongue in cheek about revivals of 90s media that just end up telling stockholders "yeah this is obsolete" because they're either so niche and constrained by outdated design (yooka laylee) or really silly and lazy or just massive failures. something like the crash reboot or wanting capcom to revive mega man or actually successfully reviving things like sonic mania aren't really stuff i'm criticizing

also puffle aren't you like 14 or something i'm like a decade older and could almost be your mother or babysitter... : 0 don't sass me!!

also the bubsy meme is really like ... ew
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: Callout Post: Lamby

Post by Triert »

Puffle needs to teeth on our ankles until he is ready to hunt for his own memes.

On something stupid like Bubsy I can definitely understand the disdain on revivals, do you feel the same way about Shaq Fu? They do admit there it sucked, and from the trailer they gave it really seems as if they put more effort into making it, well, not suck. However outdated the style of it is to modern day enjoyment will be left to the masses.

How many other revivals do you feel are on the same wavelength?
Spoiler:
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

Thanks for the ankle offer, but I already have something.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

As someone who was born early enough to be conscious for most of the 90s, I remember the decade having it's fair share of both amazing and horrible things with only some of the amazing things aging well. Also, while there are many things I missed the first time around and really enjoyed when I discovered them years after the fact from the 90s, I couldn't in good faith say they outnumbered great things from the decades prior to my birth or the 80s(what of which I lived through I was too young to remember).