Vaporwave's House of Astrology

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Vaporwave's House of Astrology

Post by Vaporwave »

Hello, and welcome. This is a less funny and much more expansive remake of this thread.

I like astrology, I really do, it's been my hobby for the last several months. I'm here to answer any astrology questions as long as it isn't "are me and x compatible???" because that's never a simple answer and regardless you should go for it as long as they're nice. I'll do amateur readings of natal charts and synastry charts. I'll dabble in persona charts and composite charts as well, but I'm not too well-versed yet to say too much. But yeah, this ain't your local newspaper's horoscope column.

To generate your natal chart and possible others, please use this website. This site along with astro.com does provide brief interpretations of charts but if you wish to post yours in this thread for any discussion, please censor your birthplace and such before posting the screencapped images if you're sensitive to revealing personal information.

If you want me to generate charts for you, please PM me the birth day, birth time, and at least a major city in the time zone of birth as a specific birth place may be too personal to reveal in question, whether it be yours or someone else's. For synastry and composite charts I need birth data for each of the the two persons' in question.

For any possible questions you may have, please read these first before posting:
Spoiler:
Q01. Um, do you just talk about zodiac/sun/star signs?
Discussions and interpretations of sun signs alone are only the tip of the iceberg on astrology as a subject. You are so much more than your sun sign and so is your crush if you're going to ask me about relationship astrology. I'm not interested in talking about people solely based on their sun sign, that's boring.

Q02. What are natal charts?
Natal charts are the real meat and potatoes of what I want to discuss. This is your birth chart, it's a snapshot of the planets, stars, and other celestial objects that were in place when you were born (so this reveals your sun sign along with a LOT of other stuff). It gives you an overall layout of how you tend to react and feel to everyday things, certain events, generational occurrences, and specific areas of life. It reveals how the energies of your celestial objects interact, how they affect you, reveal certain innate strengths and weaknesses you have, and how you can utilize these strengths and master your weaknesses.
Note: Natal charts can be made for entities that are not even people, for example the "birth" of a nation can have a natal chart calculated. Conception of ideas, completion of buildings, when a relationship started, etc. If any object or non-tangible concept has a time and place of "birth", you can make a natal chart.

Q03. What are synastry charts?
Synastry charts are when you layer two natal charts on top of each other to reveal how these persons' placements interact with each other. This is often called relationship astrology, but by no means is this meant to only reveal romantic dynamics between two people. This is to reveal dynamics between any two people, or any other entities that you can make natal charts for. I wouldn't call this "revealing compatibility" as these charts aren't going to tell you how likely you are to be compatible with someone. These dynamics are observable within the interactions between the two people or entities in question.

Q04. What are persona charts?
This is getting into a deeper layer of astrology as a subject. Persona charts are essentially natal charts of each object in your natal chart, revealing deeper levels of how these objects behave in your overall natal chart. A persona chart of your natal chart's moon for example reveals a deeper level of how your inner emotions work. This is all about further details of your basic natal chart.

Q05. What are composite charts?
Composite charts are essentially hypothetical natal charts that are calculated as a "middle ground" between two natal charts of any two people or entities. How you interpret these are similar to how you read synastry charts (and so this is another area of relationship astrology), but instead read the relationship as if it is its own person. Composite charts reveal how a relationship is likely to function, what inspires sensitivity, tenderness, aggression, etc within the relationship. It may also reveal particular struggles a relationship may face, whether it be because of the people within it, or because of outside forces. It may also reveal what this relationship could produce and do for the world, and how the world itself treats this relationship. The dynamics of a composite chart are observable if the relationship itself is "official" or just in general that these two people are already bonded together whether as friends, as family, etc. This is the natal chart of the togetherness between two people.

Q06. Will you read any other types of charts?
There's several other types of charts, and many more ways to mathematically calculate them. I will try to read draconic charts for example, but I honestly can't say too much about them. For your information, the calculations I go by are tropical for sign placements, placidus for house placements, and geocentric for object acknowledgement. So overall, if you want to read a chart that isn't the ones I already explained and/or goes outside how I usually calculate charts, I'll be very up-in-the-air about them as I'm not well-versed in areas I haven't already mentioned. I'll be sure to give disclaimers as needed.

Q07. "I don't know my birth time / someone else's birth time." or "Can I leave the birth time as unknown or set it to something random?"
1) Assuming you've already asked around, or otherwise exhausted practical ways of finding out, the best thing you can do is read about about rising signs and determine which one matches you / another person the most and then play around the birth time on the natal chart generator until it reaches the rising sign you're guessing is correct. However you may not be correct, so you really have to scrutinize each time you generate the natal chart with a particular time and tinker with it until the natal chart "seems" correct from your perspective.
2) Please try not to leave the time as unknown or put down something random unless you're going to tinker further from there. Your birth time determines your house placements, rising sign, and your moon sign especially if you were born a moon sign transition day, and possible other objects.

Q08. MY STAR SIGN CHANGED !!! or What is Ophiuchus? or "I was born on a cusp."
1) No it didn't but I'm willing to talk about sidereal astrology as those articles were really talking about that version of astrology.
2) Ophiuchus is never to be acknowledged as a sun sign in the tropical zodiac as it makes no sense and throws off the balance of everything.
3) Cusps aren't real, you're one sign or the other. If you don't relate to your technical sun sign there's several reasons as to why you may be experiencing that and we can talk about it.

Q09. What are asteroids? / What is Chiron?
Chiron is an asteroid you're probably going to see the most but it isn't the most important one and for that matter there isn't a "most important one". Asteroids tend to have very specific effects on charts while planets (including Pluto despite its technical status) tend to set broad themes in your chart. Asteroids are the spices, sprinkles, and garnish while your planets and Pluto are the main ingredients. I will read interpretations of asteroids.

Q10. CAN ASTROLOGY PREDICT THE FUTURE //// AM I GONNA DIE AT X TIME X PLACE X WAY
1) Possibly, but more along the lines of predicting possible reactions and feelings to any hypothetical events.
2) Shut up.
3) If you really want me to talk about predictive astrology I can try talking about transits in general or transits in relation to natal charts and such if you ask.
Question to start things off: Do you happen to know your sun sign + moon sign + rising sign?
I am willing to do basic interpretations of posters based on this trio of information.

An interpretation of my trio for example:
For the longest time I had my birth time information incorrect, and after knowing otherwise, it changed what I previously understood my moon sign to be. My sun sign is Leo, my moon sign is Aquarius, and my rising sign is Taurus. Since all three of these signs are Fixed, I am likely to be a very stubborn person (and can confirm!). With Leo and Aquarius being opposite signs, I may experience a disconnect between my outer ego and how I really feel inside. It may be hard to express how I really feel, not that what I express is fake, but I have trouble conveying my complexities to an outside audience. With the nature of Leo and Aquarius themselves, I am likely to have a very insecure ego and may over compensate. At my worst, I am very egoistical for the sake of protecting myself at the expense of others. At my best I can be very warm and humanitarian in nature, and have an overall uplifting spirit to support others. As for my rising sign in Taurus, I tend to give off relaxed vibes. At my worst I may come across as very lazy, boring, and unwilling to be open, while at my best I come across as quiet but friendly and knowing how to make others feel at home around me. My Leo sun tends to be rather friendly and generous at its best, while obnoxious and melodramatic at its worst. My Aquarius moon is philosophical and deeply caring at its best, while egoistical and smugly aloof at its worst.

Please I hope this OP is coherent enough to understand.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Vaporwave's House of Astrology

Post by chaoadventures »

sometimes I have to post jokes and only jokes

this is one of them

but this is an actually interesting subject for me to passively view, so good luck with this stuff

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

i thank you for the meme, please have a good day
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

I don't understand how there can be any correlation between one's psyche and the time said person is born. I also don't see how adding more arbitrary variables into the mix somehow makes it more reliable or accurate. :blink:

Nevertheless, here's my ****:
Spoiler:
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

I've been meaning to change phones and had to put my natal chart somewhere I could copy it later, good timing.
Spoiler:
Ivo Ivo Ivo Ivo Sex M
Bay Saint Louis, MS 28 United States 08/04/1994 19:20 - Julian day 2449569.51
Timezone -5.00 ST 15.16 Lat 30.18 Long 89.19

Planet Positions, Ascendant, & Houses

The following table shows the position of the planets in your chart, by sign and degree. On the right, you will find the sign of your Ascendant and the signs on the cusp of each house in your natal chart. The Roman Numerals refer to the houses, where the Ascendant is also the first house and the Midheaven is also the tenth house. For example, if the sign Taurus is next to Mars, you know your Mars is in Taurus. If the sign Libra is next to Venus, you know your Venus is in Libra. If Cancer is next to Ascendant, you have a Cancer Ascendant, and if Leo is next to II, Leo is on your 2nd house.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Leo 12°23'     Ascendant Aquarius 5°02'
Moon Cancer 13°38'     II Pisces 15°41'
Mercury Leo 3°33'     III Aries 22°24'
Venus Virgo 27°15'     IV Taurus 21°26'
Mars Gemini 22°11'     V Gemini 15°34'
Jupiter Scorpio 6°26'     VI Cancer 8°39'
Saturn Pisces 10°58' R   VII Leo 5°02'
Uranus Capricorn 23°37' R   VIII Virgo 15°41'
Neptune Capricorn 21°24' R   IX Libra 22°24'
Pluto Scorpio 25°18'     Midheaven Scorpio 21°26'
Lilith Taurus 13°17'     XI Sagittarius 15°34'
Asc node Scorpio 19°59'     XII Capricorn 8°39'

Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 8°49' 128
Sun Square Jupiter 5°57' -2
Sun Opposition Ascendant 7°20' -55
Moon Trine Jupiter 7°13' 21
Moon Trine Saturn 2°40' 130
Moon Opposition Neptune 7°46' -45
Mercury Square Jupiter 2°52' -68
Mercury Opposition Ascendant 1°29' -134
Venus Square Mars 5°04' -10
Venus Trine Uranus 3°38' 27
Venus Trine Neptune 5°51' 12
Venus Sextile Pluto 1°57' 73
Venus Trine Ascendant 7°47' 1
Jupiter Trine Saturn 4°33' 39
Jupiter Square Ascendant 1°23' -38
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 2°13' 156
Uranus Sextile Pluto 1°41' 80
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°54' 20
  687 -352 335

Asteroids & Chiron

The following table shows the positions of the four major asteroids and Chiron. These points are not as commonly used by astrologers, but are presented here for those interested in knowing where the asteroids are positioned in their birth chart.

Chiron Virgo 11°22'  
Ceres Cancer 11°50'  
Pallas Taurus 16°24'  
Juno Libra 24°55'  
Vesta Gemini 21°31'  
Fortune Capricorn 6°18'  
South node Taurus 19°59'  

Natal Chart Report

Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Carter Trenton Austin Craft .

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Leo

There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified--even noble--folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way--to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.

Generally, Leos are hard-working. After all, they are attracted to the good things in life, and they know they have to work to get them. It is sometimes difficult to imagine Leos as go-getters if you happen to catch them in one of their languid moods. These people can sleep in, laze around, and luxuriate for long periods of time. However, when they do get to work, they do it with intensity and determination. In this way, they are not unlike their symbol, the lion. The worst thing you can do to a Leo is accuse them of bad intentions. Displaying behavior that makes them think you don't appreciate them runs a close second. These happy, jovial people become mighty hurt when others don't see them for their noble intentions.

Loyal, and sometimes rather traditional, Leos are, after all, a fixed sign. They'll hold on to situations and people for a very long time before they give up. There is an unmistakable idealism to Leo's view of the world and the people in it. Often, Leos have a very noble inner code that they answer to. Although on the surface, Leos appear rather confident, they can actually be some of the most humble souls around. They are the first to blame themselves when something goes wrong. Once again, it's the Leonine self-importance at work, and this characteristic works in unexpected ways. Instead of being the conceited, self-absorbed show-offs of reputation, they are usually very self-aware, self-conscious, and, yes, even humble.

Short description:

He is masterful, likes authority, aspires towards an ideal. He likes to give advice. He is honest, frank, loyal, open and sincere.

Weaknesses: pride, vanity, arrogance, presumption and disdain of others.

Sun in VII

You take pride in your ability to negotiate, and to establish harmony in your relationships. It is important to you to have a partner, as you feel incomplete without one. You are motivated to become well-liked, and you are especially sensitive to rejection. One of the lessons in your life may be to avoid putting harmony and others' opinions of you above your own needs. Use your social skills and seek out peaceful relations with others, but try not to over-identify with your partnerships and the way you are received by others. You may marry someone with a strong personality.

128 Conjunction Sun - Mercury

Because your ego and your mind are aligned, you possess much mental energy. You are always in a position to think about what you want, and in many ways, this is an interruption of the will. You are highly intelligent with a great drive to communicate with other. You invest a lot of pride in your intellectual capacities. You may not always listen as well as you speak, however! You might be too busy thinking about what to say next. But you are very curious and although you enjoy expressing yourself, you usually don't dominate conversations completely. As far as studying or learning goes, you are better off reading the material than listening to a teacher. These traits come from a strong need to take an active role in communications. It is very hard for you to passively listen and absorb information.

Your opinions are usually strong and you are an independent thinker. You tend to be proud of your opinions and thoughts, and might easily get a bruised ego if you are not "heard", if your opinions are pushed aside or ignored, or if your opinions are criticized. You are expressive and possibly a very animated speaker. You are also very witty and others enjoy your playful and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.

-2 Square Sun - Jupiter

Although your intentions are generally good, you are given to overdoing things. You can easily gloss over realistic details and get yourself into debt, overindulge in pleasures such as food and drink, and promise more than you can deliver. For the most part, you find help for your excesses. Somebody's there to bail you out, as plenty of people believe that your heart is in the right place. Generally, this is the case, but if excessive behavior becomes a pattern, and you continually face light consequences, there is the danger that you will not learn from your mistakes and abuse the "system", relying on your friends and family to help you out a little too often. Your reputation for being "good people", thus, can eventually be used to further your purposes--something that should, of course, be avoided.

However, many people with this aspect don't fall into the trap of losing their sincerity. You are generous, helpful, and charitable. Still, the tendency to live beyond your means is a real threat that you might struggle with much of your life. Another thing to watch for is depression. You tend to go through periods of intense highs when you are excessively optimistic. These periods are so marked that they seem to be unnatural and a fall seems to be inevitable. You can make promises you intend to keep, but have a problem with follow-through. Self-control can be a real problem. Try to avoid gambling altogether. Usually quite knowledgeable and generous with your time, you have many talents that you might take for granted.

-55 Opposition Sun - Ascendant

He can face conflicts in life due to a projection of character that doesn't match what is on the inside. Misrepresentation of the self is frequent. He must strive to understand how others perceive him and work on presenting a more accurate persona to the world, or he will rub people the wrong way or feel unrecognized and misunderstood.

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image.

Moon in Cancer

This is the most subjective position of the Moon. The Moon is "at home" in the sign of Cancer, as the Moon is the natural ruler of the sign. Moon in Cancer natives have a large potential to be able to get in touch with the feelings and moods of others. Often, they are quite wrapped up in themselves. Their memories of the past are outstanding, especially for all things emotional. Moon in Cancer people are never detached--they cling to things, their home, and people they care for. They seek out security and familiarity in all they do. They look for peace and quiet. Their attachment to all that is safe means they are a little leery of change. These peace-loving souls dislike superficiality in all of its forms. They are devoted and accommodating. The insecure ones accumulate things in an attempt to feel secure.

Because of their strong attachment to, and memory of, the past, others may complain that Moon in Cancer natives tend to whip a dead horse. They may dwell on hurts long after everyone else has moved on. When they feel they have been taken for granted (which may be often!), they don't always confront others directly. This is when they can use roundabout ways to get your attention. In fact, these natives, when they are insecure, can become quite manipulative. They can also be victims of habit. These people can have a hard time compartmentalizing their lives, simply because their watery Moon tends to know no boundaries. Sometimes, as a result, they may act irrationally.

One of the most delightful characteristics of Moon in Cancer people is their loony sense of humor. These people can be extraordinarily funny. Their moodiness can baffle others, but their unique outlook on life is something most people can appreciate. When treated with tenderness and understanding, Moon in Cancer natives return the favor with warmth and protection. Give them security, and you'll take the crabbiness out of the Crab, at least for awhile. These people are wonderfully dependable overall, despite their occasional mood swings. Make a friend of Moon in Cancer, and you will be taken care of for life.

Short description:

He is likeable and sociable. Very sensitive to environmental conditions and surroundings. He likes home, habits, comfort and his little world. Very caring and protective of loved ones.

Weaknesses: subject to indolence, inertia. He is impressionable and too sensitive. Family problems.

Moon in VI

Is not always a natural leader, but succeeds in being the right-hand of an important person. In most cases, he is an employee, worker etc. usually by choice. He likes the country, respects Nature and likes animals.

You have an emotional need to be useful, to work productively, to be organized and on top of things, and to lead a healthy life. If these matters are chaotic in your life, it's a symptom of emotional unrest. You need a lot of variety on the job--to be stimulated and engaged in order to feel happy. Some of you might seem to change jobs often, forever in search of the "perfect fit" job. Acceptance that any job requires some level of routine is hard for you. You are very sensitive, and especially aware of minor health annoyances or body aches and pains. Some of you have hypochondriac symptoms. Some attempt to get out of things they don't want to do by emphasizing health problems or even exaggerate illnesses in order to gain sympathy. At your best, however, you're a person who always helps out and shows your affection for others in practical ways in order to help them solve problems and improve their lives.

21 Trine Moon - Jupiter

He is generally pleasantly composed, due to an inner sense of harmony and emotional balance. He is optimistic--and realistically so, most of the time--which contributes to his overall "luck". He is able to get a real perspective on emotional matters that not only benefits his outlook, he is able to offer support to others when needed. Broad-mindedness is a wonderful characteristic. Quick to find humor in situations, he is generally warm and fun to be around. Deep down, he believes in the basic goodness of people and of life in general, and this basic and natural attitude helps him to attract positive circumstances and to make good connections. One of his best qualities is tolerance. Usually, he doesn't take life too seriously in the sense that he believes in having a bit of fun. His hunches are more often than not bang-on.

He is frank, honest, optimistic and generous. He likes good cooking, his comforts. His friendships are sincere. He is a worker and knows how to surround himself with the right people: He is appreciated at work.

130 Trine Moon - Saturn

He controls his feelings. He has a sense of duty, of self-esteem and is prudent. He can concentrate on a long-term task, manual or intellectual. He perseveres and is serious in everything he does.

-45 Opposition Moon - Neptune

He lacks firmness, and can be a sucker for a sob story! He likes to live in a dream, in the world of imagination, and can hope so much that reality checks can be brutal.

Mercury represents communication, Cartesian and logical spirit.

Mercury in Leo

He wants to know the bottom line, and is good at scoping out a situation and finding answers to problems. In fact, he is a problem-solver, and will spend a lot of time helping others solve problems if need be. Very friendly and usually positive, he can be charming in a warm way. Enthusiastic speaker, speaks with authority and sincerity. Great sense of organization. Playful. Likes to take risks in jest and for amusement. Might sometimes come across too strongly or offend sensitive folk with a somewhat authoritative tone.

Mercury in VI

Medical profession. Serviceable and generous nature. Meets their soul sister at work, or (if not) through family contacts.

You are a person who thinks of all the details that others forget. Your mind is almost always turned "on" which can make you a little nervous. You are excellent at sorting things out, organizing, and making lists and associations. With your attention to the details and the mechanics, however, you might miss the bigger point! You are exceptionally helpful and others can count on you for making arrangements, researching, and offering advice. You truly love to feel useful. You might have some traits of a hypochondriac, as you notice all of the little aches and pains that others might overlook. Nervous tension could be at the root of many of your health complaints. Many of you are good at crafts, mechanics, or anything that requires good manual dexterity.

-68 Square Mercury - Jupiter

He is frivolous and imprudent. He lacks judgement, and is full of self-importance. He has difficulty in realizing his plans, because he lacks clarity and rates his qualities higher than they are.

-134 Opposition Mercury - Ascendant

He may criticize and gossip, arguing frequently and ofen nervous. Without even realizing it, he might look for or instigate a verbal battle, and is provoking.

Communication is very important to you, and your mind is sharper and more creative when you have a partner you can bounce your thoughts and ideas off of. You are an excellent conversationalist and can fascinate your partners with your sharp mind. You love to debate issues just for the mental exercise, even if you don't feel strongly about the position you argue! You play devil's advocate often, and your ideal partner understands that your debates are, in fact, mental exercises--certainly not attacks! You are also prone to exaggerate or stretch the truth when trying to make your point, especially when it comes to your own background or experience.

In your close relationships, your partner serves as a mirror, reflecting your thoughts and ideas back to you from a different perspective. You are rather independent and will not allow anyone to restrict your freedom, but you love to talk things out before arriving at a decision. Truth is, you won't always take others' advice! However, you do enjoy looking at problems from all sorts of different perspectives. You may choose partners who are considerably younger than you, or who are not as academically smart as you. Conversations with you are always stimulating and lively. The ability to share your thoughts with a partner is vital to your sense of fulfillment in a close personal relationship.

\r\nVenus represents an interest for emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.

Venus in Virgo

Venus in Virgo people are not the flirtatious sort. Instead, their appeal lies in their dedication, their willingness to work on the relationship, and to make the relationship work in real terms. Unlike Venus in Leo, they won't try to impress you with grand gifts or promises. Their gifts are less showy, but perhaps far more generous -- gifts of devotion and attention to details about you. Venus in Virgo men and women quietly (and often slowly) make their way into your heart. They are quite sensitive in love -- even insecure -- and this reserved, loner-like quality is part of their appeal. They prefer to play it safe in their relationships, and they need to be confident that you like them before they make a move. They are great listeners and they make it a habit to observe and learn all of your ins and outs. Their love can be of the Kindergarten variety -- they show they care by nagging or criticizing. Remember, though, that they are not trying to hurt you when they are pointing out the flaws in your thinking, plans, or even character. They truly are trying to help! Venus in Virgo is attracted to nondescript people who have largely gone unnoticed. Show-offs and know-it-alls turn them off.

Pleasing Venus in Virgo involves showing you appreciate them for all the little things they do -- and they do a lot. The problem is, they do these things so quietly that you may not always notice or credit them for all these kind gestures. They do need some space (after all, they're generally quite busy making everything work), so give it to them. Be genuine, not ostentatious. They are really not difficult to please after you have taken care of these basic needs. Avoid pushing your friends or family on them too fast -- remember they are a little shy. They aim to please, and are easily intimidated by your experiences. Let them know how much you value them, and they will reward you with devotion and a charming willingness to talk things out.

Short description:

He is very devoted, does not show emotions: he and doesn't always let himself go, either through fear of ridicule or through fear of not being loved in return as much as he loves. He is therefore sometimes too undemonstrative. May give off the sense that his love is not for free. Caring but worries that he is not exciting enough. Careful with money.

Venus in VIII

Not frightened by the unknown, death. He has a peaceful and happy end. Natural and late death. Possible inheritance.

Intensity is what you seek in your love relationships, so that casual encounters are not necessarily your game. You are easily bored with mechanical interactions between partners, and might prefer drama in your relationships to anything mundane or superficial. However, you also fear being vulnerable in love, and, in youth, you may control your emotions in love. Fears of being betrayed may be at the heart of your somewhat jealous and possessive nature in love. When you give yourself over to love, you love wholeheartedly and expect all-consuming, total devotion and attention in return. You find passion a healing force in your life. Your charm runs deep--just below the surface. You are attracted to all that is taboo, hidden, forbidden, and find beauty in the broken, disenchanted, obsessed, and passionate. In some cases, people with this position might make a business out of love, romance, and eroticism. There is an intensity about you that others pick up readily. Either they run or they are completely intrigued!

-10 Square Venus - Mars

While he is passionate, he likes carnal desires and voluptuousness above all. He may go to excess and is often unsatisfied.

Whether it's an infatuation or a full-blown love affair, relationships get you out of bed in the morning. You are passionate and seem to need an active romantic and sexual life to drive you. Often, this area of life is somewhat challenging, especially in youth. As much as you want to be involved in a passionate affair, your timing can be off and/or it's difficult to find a relationship that mirrors your strong desires and expectations. Especially when you are young, there can be a real awkwardness with your social skills--this may or may not be apparent to others.

You are highly creative and generally are driven to express that creativity. Your passion for romance is often channeled into your creative output. For example, challenges in relationships may be a large part of the drive behind your poetry, music, or other art.

Love and hate are very much mixed together for you. You are prone to love-hate relationships with others, likely because your passions are such that the old saying "there's a fine line between love and hate" rings especially true for you. Some level of competitiveness, anger, frustration, or angst is present in your romantic relationships. Although you are quick to anger, you are generally just as quick to forget about it.

\r\n 27 Trine Venus - Uranus

Independent in love. His love life is rich, but possibly with passing love affairs. He tires quickly and is scared of losing his liberty. Traditional marriage may not be for him. He has that little something that attracts the opposite sex: he likes amorous adventures, he is romantic. He is the eternal lover and perhaps is unfaithful if he has a serious relationship. He likes art, anything new.

The ability to get along with--and accept--people from all walks of life as friends is strong with this position. He can readily see through insincerity in others. In relationships, tolerance is the most important "ingredient" to him. His sexual preferences are somewhat unconventional, and he won't be happy with a partner who tries to limit his sexual expression. He is usually quite capable of maintaining relationships that require a great deal of freedom and tolerance, such as long-distance romances or set-ups in which partners are unable to see each other consistently. His style in love is somewhat free and breezy, and noncommittal. He quite naturally accepts the idea that his partner might need some personal space and freedom.

12 Trine Venus - Neptune

His professional life is unstable. He has a taste for the Arts, is a dreamer, is easily influenced and romantic. He is emotional and very sensitive.

Romantic, creative, gentle, and adaptable, you naturally express the finer qualities of mysterious and dreamy Neptune in your love relationships. Your imagination is rich and your fantasy world well-developed. You are turned off by rudeness and crudeness, and are drawn to beauty in its many forms. You are very giving and generous, but may be a little on the submissive side, or sometimes downright lazy, failing to take the initiative when situations call for it.

73 Sextile Venus - Pluto

His emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. He lives out truly passionate love affairs.

1 Trine Venus - Ascendant

He likes everything beautiful, the Arts, balance and harmony. He is amiable and sociable. He likes entertainment and has a loving nature.

Mars represents the desire for action and physical energy.

Mars in Gemini

Mars is the planet that rules our drive and passions. In the mutable air sign of Gemini, Mars is a little scattered and unfocused. Easily bored, Mars in Gemini natives need a fresh change of pace frequently just to keep energy levels up. It's a somewhat odd thing, really. When there's nothing much to do, these natives are exhausted. But if there's plenty of interesting things on their agenda, Mars in Gemini natives can be powerhouses! More than most people, these individuals have a physical reaction to boredom. Besides possessing a passion for words, when Mars in Gemini natives get angry or fired up, they use words as their "weapon". Angry words--some of the most incisive and sarcastic ones--can fly around with the more energetic natives. Others simply talk things through--energetically! Whatever the case may be, Mars in Gemini natives need to get everything off their chests when they're fired up.

In fact, debates are a Mars in Gemini specialty. These natives draw on their sharp wit to win arguments. In general, they can be talkative sorts, sometimes bordering on verbal diarrhea. Those whose charts show more reserve only become chatty when they're worked up about something or the other. Some people with this position of Mars are quite fidgety. They have much nervous energy. In general, their nervousness and restlessness are at the root of plenty of physical ups and downs. When they're on edge, they can be nitpicky. Many Mars in Gemini natives channel their energy through their hands. Gemini, after all, rules the hands; and these people often express energy through musical instruments and the like--even video games. Many are attracted to puzzles and games as diversions. These natives are very adaptable, often thriving on change. They often take up many projects at once, spreading themselves thin at times. Sustained interest is not especially common with this position of Mars. Most will benefit from attempting to focus their energies rather than scattering them. However, their versatility and disdain for routine generally means Mars in Gemini natives are busy people.

Mars in V

Spontaneous nature. He likes games, sometimes even violent sports. He takes professional risks. A great worker, he likes everything that can be done quickly, and detests things that hang around for a long time. It is the same for his emotional life: no candy-floss or fine speeches, he gets directly to the point.

You have a strong love of pleasure, and you tend to directly and perhaps impulsively pursue romance. Many of you are sports lovers, and anything with an element of risk appeals to you or entertains you. You put a lot of energy into the pursuit of entertainment, satisfaction, games, and pleasure. You may be a very active hobbyist. You tend to be very playful and demonstrative, and you could really enjoy putting on a show. You can be very competitive. Your children may be especially active and boisterous.

Jupiter represents expansion and grace.

Jupiter in Scorpio

He attracts the most good fortune when he puts his "all" into a project or undertaking, and uses his magnetic powers to heal others. Enthusiastic for deeper studies and meanings, all that is taboo or mysterious, psychology. Values decisiveness, intensity, willpower, commitment, and strength. Very strong problem solver who cuts to the chase. Science and research may be prosperous avenues.

Jupiter in IX

Deeply intelligent, he is tolerant and sincere. Professional success can happen abroad or in connection with foreign countries. Faraway voyages are profitable.

39 Trine Jupiter - Saturn

He is serious, patient, honest, hard-working, orderly. His judgment is good and he thinks things over. He pursues his objectives to the bitter end, usually knowing when to choose the right moment. He is upright and respects the law.

-38 Square Jupiter - Ascendant

He appears to have a very honorable and generous attitude toward others, as if he has their best interests at heart. Because to others he seems tolerant, understanding, or even wise, they may also turn to him for advice. May go to excess when eating.

Saturn represents contraction and effort.

Saturn in Pisces

Misanthropic, with a sullen humor. He likes to live in solitude, in contemplation. Likes to work alone.

Saturn in I

He can be self-conscious in new situations, especially when young. His manner is somewhat cautious and guarded. First reactions to new ideas or plans are reticent and somewhat negative, but these are only first reactions. Can be methodical, patient, somewhat distrustful, polite. He speaks little at first and does not waste energy unnecessarily. He has a good memory and sense of organization, likes to do things well. He is never slapdash and has a strong sense of responsibility.

Uranus represents individual liberty, egoistic liberty.

Uranus in Capricorn

A great battler. He has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society, in the world means everything to him.

Uranus in XII

He has difficulty in adapting to the modern world, to new technology. He looks for a job in an isolated place.

156 Conjunction Uranus - Neptune

80 Sextile Uranus - Pluto

He fights to improve his daily life, he is persevering.

Neptune represents transcendental liberty, non-egoistic liberty.

Neptune in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise and sensible.

Neptune in XII

He likes isolation, a withdrawn life, dreams and meditation. He has little desire for action.

20 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

Pluto represents transformations, mutations and elimination.

Pluto in Scorpio

Great sexual activity.

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Ascendant in Aquarius

How unique and original Aquarius rising natives come across! These individuals are just that -- individuals, and they won't let you forget that fact. Often turned to for advice, these natives possess intellectual poise and savvy. They often are curious, and quite learned, in both science and metaphysics--anything that involves advancement of the human race holds much appeal. It's hard to shock an Aquarius rising. They've seen it all, or at least want you to think they have. In fact, they often enjoy shocking others. Not that they are flamboyant by nature, but they do like to, albeit quietly, get a rise out of others. Some natives born with Aquarius on their Ascendant can be quietly provocative and irreverent. Most people with this Ascendant are quite friendly and likable. Their personality quirks generally go over quite well with others. They generally give others quite a bit of freedom--accepting, as a rule, people from all walks of life as equals. And, their somewhat cool and detached curiosity about all that goes on around them appeals to most.

Curiously, Aquarius rising people can be a little standoffish while also coming across as humanitarian and kind. Often labeled as independent and original children, Aquarius rising natives often feel a little "different" or "special" throughout life. They often feel like they are on the outside looking in, and their ability to observe and deduce is often uncanny. They're also adept at getting things to work, even when the parts that make up the whole seem like a puzzle with unusual pieces--especially when it comes to groups of people. This sets them apart as managers and team leaders. The Ascendant often reveals physical mannerisms and even choice of dress, as it shows how people present themselves to the world. With Aquarius here, natives sometimes have a quirkiness to their manner, and some dress in a slightly offbeat manner--not enough to make them stand out like a sore thumb, but just enough to express their original temperament.

Because these people seem so open to new ideas, it may be surprising when you encounter their decidedly stubborn streak. Aquarius is a fixed sign, after all. The ascendant sign shows how individuals react to new situations, and with Aquarius rising, there can be a resistance to change that seems to belie the native's generally progressive nature. There's a distinct inflexibility with Aquarian rising people, and, sometimes, a tendency to want to force their opinions on others. With their eye to the future of mankind as a whole, some people born with an Aquarius Ascendant overlook the more personal needs of the people closest to them. They are often attracted to partners who possess self-confidence and ardor.

House II is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

House II in Pisces

The arts can be a source of income. His faith in the universe to provide may be helpful or difficult, depending on the overall condition of the second house. When the condition of the second is favorable, easy success in professional life thanks to intelligence, ingeniousness and a few friends. Heis careful with money without being miserly, because he is generous.

House III is the area of social and intellectual learning.

House III in Aries

Straightforward in speech. Lively intelligence. He is ambitious. He is always ready for any initiative requiring change or novelty. Sometimes, this position suggests an only child, or competitiveness amongst siblings.

House IV is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

House IV in Taurus

Makes a good father. Likes to be at home, with the little family for company. Appreciates comfort, peace and quiet, and simple but good food!. Takes care of what he possesses wisely.

House V is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

House V in Gemini

Likes to please: He can spend hours in the bathroom, preparing to go out, in the hope of meeting someone to dazzle. Likes interminable discussions with friends.

House VI is the area of learning by material transaction.

House VI in Cancer

Likes jobs in contact with the public. Weak point: the stomach.

House VII is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

House VII in Leo

Marriage for love, based on confidence, honesty, sincerity.

House VIII is the area of emotional security and of security of the soul.

House VIII in Virgo

Small inheritances. Happy old age, natural death.

House IX is the area of learning that shapes the identity.

House IX in Libra

Likes justice, honesty, loyalty. Make good lawyers.

House X is the area of material action. The Mid-heaven represents the work one will do in his life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older

House X in Scorpio

Likes professions that involve a certain risk. Those in the police field are recommended. He likes to investigate. He is curious by nature, takes risks and fights to succeed.

House XI is the area of search for social and intellectual security.

House XI in Sagittarius

Loves above all travel, adventure and friends are often from abroad.

House XII is the area of education and of emotion.

House XII in Capricorn

Disappointments are difficult to digest, the bitterness can last a long time before he is able to react positively.
Last edited by Ivogoji on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

I'm not sure what to ask other than from your experience with me, how accurate do the stars describe me
Spoiler:
Trashyboy Sex M
Newark, NJ 34 United States 01/17/1994 18:36 - Julian day 2449370.48
Timezone -5.00 ST 2.28 Lat 40.44 Long 74.10

Planet Positions, Ascendant, & Houses

The following table shows the position of the planets in your chart, by sign and degree. On the right, you will find the sign of your Ascendant and the signs on the cusp of each house in your natal chart. The Roman Numerals refer to the houses, where the Ascendant is also the first house and the Midheaven is also the tenth house. For example, if the sign Taurus is next to Mars, you know your Mars is in Taurus. If the sign Libra is next to Venus, you know your Venus is in Libra. If Cancer is next to Ascendant, you have a Cancer Ascendant, and if Leo is next to II, Leo is on your 2nd house.

Zodiac : Tropical Placidus Orb : 0
Sun Capricorn 27°39' Ascendant Leo 18°14'
Moon Aries 7°24' II Virgo 9°57'
Mercury Aquarius 6°43' III Libra 6°47'
Venus Capricorn 27°52' IV Scorpio 9°23'
Mars Capricorn 22°07' V Sagittarius 15°11'
Jupiter Scorpio 12°05' VI Capricorn 18°55'
Saturn Aquarius 28°45' VII Aquarius 18°14'
Uranus Capricorn 22°35' VIII Pisces 9°57'
Neptune Capricorn 21°07' IX Aries 6°47'
Pluto Scorpio 27°34' Midheaven Taurus 9°23'
Lilith Aries 21°06' XI Gemini 15°11'
Asc node Sagittarius 1°35' XII Cancer 18°55'

Aspects

The following table shows the planetary aspects in your natal chart. Short interpretations are found below.

Planet Aspect Planet Orb Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 9°04' 67
Sun Conjunction Venus 0°13' 665
Sun Conjunction Mars 5°32' 260
Sun Conjunction Uranus 5°04' 257
Sun Conjunction Neptune 6°32' 167
Sun Sextile Pluto 0°04' 325
Moon Sextile Mercury 0°41' 294
Mercury Conjunction Venus 8°51' 69
Mercury Square Jupiter 5°22' -14
Venus Conjunction Mars 5°45' 287
Venus Conjunction Uranus 5°17' 189
Venus Conjunction Neptune 6°45' 117
Venus Sextile Pluto 0°18' 226
Mars Conjunction Uranus 0°28' 446
Mars Conjunction Neptune 0°59' 375
Saturn Square Pluto 1°11' -90
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 1°28' 171
Uranus Sextile Pluto 4°59' 0
3915 -104 3811

Asteroids & Chiron

The following table shows the positions of the four major asteroids and Chiron. These points are not as commonly used by astrologers, but are presented here for those interested in knowing where the asteroids are positioned in their birth chart.

Chiron Virgo 10°03' R
Ceres Aries 26°40'
Pallas Pisces 9°08'
Juno Scorpio 0°58'
Vesta Pisces 26°10'
Fortune Gemini 8°30'
South node Gemini 1°35'

Natal Chart Report

Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Trashyboy .

The Sun represents vitality, a sense of individuality and outward-shining creative energy.

Sun in Capricorn

Capricorn is a feet-on-the-ground, eye-on-the-prize sign. Those with Sun in Capricorn have a realistic, grounded approach to life that can be seen no matter how dreamy the rest of the birth chart suggests. These people know how to do things, and to get things done. Some Capricorns naturally turn their backs on things they deem too frivolous. They are very much concerned with things that are worthwhile--and that includes their own lives. Capricorns want to do and be something worthwhile. Like their Earth signs relatives, Taurus and Virgo, they need to feel useful and effective in the real world in order to be satisfied with their lives. But the Capricorn spin on the earth signs is that Capricorn possesses a stronger need for recognition in a worldly sense. They have a strong sense of society and its framework, and they feel most secure when they feel they are doing their part within that framework.

Capricorns like to pare things down, and take pleasure in the simple things in life. However, many are attracted to status symbols and these ones will wear the best clothes (tasteful ones!) and drive quietly impressive cars. Comparing Capricorns to their symbol, the goat, brings up some interesting analogies. Solar Capricorns can see into the future, and plan for it. They don't mind taking things slowly, but they absolutely aim to get to the top of the mountain in life! They make their way steadily and sure-footedly; and their strength and singleness of purpose are admirable.

Capricorns can sometimes be rather lonely people, although they rarely let it show. They are often a little reserved--even standoffish. This is generally because they value all things practical, and they'll seldom wear their emotions on their sleeves, unless they have a particularly flamboyant Moon sign. This is a sign that is surely the most resourceful of the zodiac. To some, Capricorns come across as unimaginative, but they can be enormously creative when it comes to the material world. They are generally very capable people with a strong sense of tradition and responsibility.

Many Capricorns have mastered the art of making people laugh. Their sense of humor can be of the deadpan variety--they're generally excellent at keeping a straight face. They can be bitingly sarcastic, too. Capricorns are not known for taking too many risks in life. They value the beaten track and things "tried and true". This is not to say they are stick-in-the-muds -- they simply value the hard work laid down by those who've been around before them. Turn to your Capricorn friends for help when you need to really get things done. They'll have practical advice, and they'll help you organize and manage your life a little better. Capricorns are generally good with their "word", dependable, and rather loyal people.

Short description:

He is honest, reserved, circumspect, honorable and strong-willed. Quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, he likes and takes on responsibility. He can work in the social domain.

Weaknesses: a sometimes bitter and mistrustful mind.

Sun in VI

The work that you do, and the services that you offer, are very important to your sense of identity. In order to feel good about yourself, you need to be busy with daily activities and to produce work you can be proud of. Focus on finding a suitable and rewarding avenue for expressing this part of you, being extra careful to choose an occupation in which you can express yourself. You are sensitive to criticism about the work you do, and you work best when you can create your own schedule. Positive feedback for the services you render is important to you, but be careful not to over-identify with the appreciation you receive from others, as your work and your health suffers when you feel under-appreciated. Motivation to do a good job should come from within.

67 Conjunction Sun - Mercury

Because your ego and your mind are aligned, you possess much mental energy. You are always in a position to think about what you want, and in many ways, this is an interruption of the will. You are highly intelligent with a great drive to communicate with other. You invest a lot of pride in your intellectual capacities. You may not always listen as well as you speak, however! You might be too busy thinking about what to say next. But you are very curious and although you enjoy expressing yourself, you usually don't dominate conversations completely. As far as studying or learning goes, you are better off reading the material than listening to a teacher. These traits come from a strong need to take an active role in communications. It is very hard for you to passively listen and absorb information.

Your opinions are usually strong and you are an independent thinker. You tend to be proud of your opinions and thoughts, and might easily get a bruised ego if you are not "heard", if your opinions are pushed aside or ignored, or if your opinions are criticized. You are expressive and possibly a very animated speaker. You are also very witty and others enjoy your playful and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.

665 Conjunction Sun - Venus

Social relationships are extremely important to you. You are generally charming with aneasy-going manner. It is generally quite important to you that you are personally popular, to come across in a pleasant way, and to be liked and appreciated. Sometimes, vanity is part of the package. Venus is a peace-making, harmony-loving planet, and those with Sun conjunct Venus do their best to seek peace and harmony. You are diplomatic and a veritable expert at smoothing over (and sometimes glossing over) problems. You are openhanded with others, tolerant and accepting. When expressed negatively, you can be superficial and two-faced, and you can be very much tied up with appearances--your own, and sometimes others'. You might be too agreeable, too pleasant (at the expense of honesty), and downright lazy at times. You have a fine eye for style and enjoy pleasing surroundings. You generally dress well and enjoy a certain amount of luxury. You are gracious, romantic, and sometimes romantically impulsive. You tend to rely on the power of attraction to bring people to you, rather than aggressively pursuing love interests. There is some vanity involved here--you are most attracted to people who express interest in you, or who respond well to your charms! You are not the type of person who overtly pursues people who appear to be indifferent to you. You are not competitive in the aggressive sense of the word, and you are not someone who loves a good chase. Instead, you work your charms and draw people to you. Your ability to attract others (Venus) is very much tied up with your ego (Sun). Because Venus rules all things feminine, both sexes with this aspect tend to be quite attractive.

260 Conjunction Sun - Mars

You are enterprising and have powerful stores of energy that you can draw upon when needed. You respond to problems or challenges with a spirited and enthusiastic confidence that is admirable. You are naturally competitive, and this trait is generally well-received by others simply because it is unforced, unaffected, and sincere. You truly believe in fair play, and you seem to be in love with life. When you are expressing competitiveness and courage, it's easy for others to smile and accept these traits as positive ones rather than being rubbed the wrong way. You have good physical vitality. Although competitive, you are not naturally combative. You may enjoy sports or games that are competitive, but not violent. Breaking the rules of a competitive game is particularly upsetting to you. You are more able than most to control your desires, aggressions, and instincts. You know how to be fair, and you expect others to be fair. As such, sneaky behaviors, uncontrolled impulses, violence, and rage are offensive to you.

257 Conjunction Sun - Uranus

It is natural for you to question tradition. You are, above all things, an individualist. You naturally rebel against that which is established. It doesn't mean that you consistently break all the rules, but you definitely do question some of the rules, especially those that simply don't make much sense. You possess a huge distaste for routine. You work best when you have some say as to when and how you get things done. You possess much self-integrity. You avoid labeling people and are most offended when others attempt to label or stereotype you.

You easily embrace new ways of doing things, you stick up for the underdog, and you express yourself in unique and inspiring ways. You don't have to try to stand out as unique--you are original, creative, and progressive without trying. You are far from pretentious. You value honesty and truth, and you avoid putting on airs. You believe in the equality of people, and easily relate to people from all walks of life. You possess an unmistakable enthusiasm about life, and generally your life is interesting because you invite unusual or adventurous experiences into your life. You are generally appreciated by others because you are open-minded, fair, and not judgmental. Nothing really seems to faze you! You take things in stride, and are rarely shocked or taken aback by human behavior.

167 Conjunction Sun - Neptune

There is an unmistakably dreamy, inspired, and sensitive side to you. A marked appreciation for music and the arts is present. The connection of Neptune with the Sun, which represents the ego and the will, certainly softens some of the hard edges that might be found elsewhere in the chart, adding a sensitive and spiritual dimension to your personality. You are naturally compassionate. It is so completely natural for you to accept that there is more to the world than what is before your eyes, that you tend to presume everyone must be spiritually-inclined. Of course, you come to realize that this is not the case at some early point in your life. Your attraction to spirituality and metaphysical subjects is usually marked. These aspects favor writers, artists, and musicians. You are sensitive to those who are suffering, although you are not usually taken advantage of. You are humanitarian and may have a special connection with animals. If other aspects and positions in the chart support it, you are not one to dominate others or assert yourself to the point of brashness. You have a fertile imagination, are full of inspiration, and very emotional - all qualities that you may use on the professional level.

325 Sextile Sun - Pluto

You have much sexual vitality and passion. It is easy and natural for you to find a passion and pursue it, and to focus on a goal. You are not much scared of anything. You enjoy and embrace growth, especially of the psychological kind. You love a good mystery, and you are adept at solving it.You readily assign meaning to what others might consider "ordinary" events. You look for symbols, and read between the lines in most any situation. The physical vitality is generally strong, and the body is usually able to heal quickly. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty, and you are usually quick to help others--not only with mundane tasks, but also on a spiritual or psychological level. Your insight is sharp and sometimes awe-inspiring. You are perceptive and not easily rattled or surprised in life. You are not a do-gooder nor are you a law-breaker. However, you are not afraid of the "dark side" of human nature, and you will bend the rules from time to time if you feel the need to do so. You take particular pleasure in growth and life's lessons. You are not fond of superficiality, and are generally the first to spot pretense of any kind. You are passionate and can be intense. You have a hunger to experience more than just an "ordinary" life, and you can be quite ambitious. Some people with this aspect are perfectionists, demanding much from themselves and reasonable amounts of effort and honesty from others.

The Moon represents the emotional responses, unconscious pre-destination, and the self-image.

Moon in Aries

Nothing quite happens soon enough with this position of the Moon. There is an inherent impatience with getting what they want. Life is a series of emergencies for Lunar Ariens. They live in the moment and have a hard time waiting for things to happen. Whims of the moment take absolute precedence in their lives. This is a fiery position of the moon. Even if the Sun or rising sign is more low-key, Moon in Aries people possess inner passion and fire. Emotional issues take precedence--there is simply no pussy-footing around when it comes to dealing with the feelings. And, dealing with new sentiments and needs stirs up a huge desire for activity. Moon in Aries has a need for acting out their needs, with no time to waste. It is hard for them to see the long-term, or to wait for things to happen. Instant gratification rules!

Oddly enough, this is a very defensive position of the Moon. These natives take things very personally, and they deal with problems by facing them right away so that they can then get on with other things. Their flare-ups generally end almost as quickly as they started. Lunar Ariens have an unmistakable independent streak. They put themselves right out there in the world, and make an impression in whatever they do. Their self-confidence is actually variable. Although a strong personality is projected, Moon in Aries people go through plenty of ups and downs. Their moodiness is not like Cancer or Pisces moodiness--they don't withdraw into themselves or escape the world when they're down. Instead, they are temperamental. Some might say that people with Moon in Aries actually enjoy trouble and confrontations. Indeed, this position is easily bored with environments that are too peaceful. Their homes--especially their childhood homes--are often battlegrounds. They rule the roost, or at least want to, and are not the most peaceful of folk to live with!

Moon in Aries men and women are prone to have plenty of crushes and other short-lived yet intense desires. "Needs" and "wants" are indistinguishable to Lunar Ariens at any given time. In their minds, what they want is so powerful that it becomes an absolute need. In young adulthood, they can be dangerous with a credit card. Whoever offered the advice to freeze your credit card in a container of water, and then let the block of ice thaw before using the card, unwittingly had people with Moon in Aries in mind. The whole idea was to see if the shopping whim of the moment would pass by the time the card was ready to use. Still, with this scenario, I wouldn't be surprised to see Moon in Aries hacking away at the ice. That is, if Aries actually takes the advice in the first place!

Others will appreciate that people with Moon in Aries rarely sulk or play any drawn-out games of manipulation. You can pretty much know what they want at any given time. They are generally ruled by their own emotional needs, and they're not always as concerned about others' needs during these "emergencies". Somehow, they have people around them scrambling to help them solve their problems. There's an aura of childlike innocence around Lunar Ariens, even when they're getting their way again, that can be charming indeed!

Moon in IX

Highly imaginative. Prolonged studies, is intuitive. Professionally successful abroad, or in import-export or as a diplomat. Contact with foreigners. Long journeys. Ability to learn foreign languages.

This is a position that can indicate a deep longing for stimulation above and beyond the everyday, mundane routine. You are a philosophical sort, interested and curious about the world, other people, and perhaps different cultures. You can be extremely restless and discontented if you don't have a definite goal in mind. You might find yourself longing to be somewhere else when you are unhappy, imagining that if you were to move or travel, you would be much happier. However, this attitude can only keep you from enjoying and improving upon the situation you are now in, only serving to make you feel more unhappy in the present and with your current circumstances. Trying to avoid the attitude that "the grass is greener on the other side" will be important, while attending to your needs to get away from time to time will help scratch the seemingly incurable itch for something more.

294 Sextile Moon - Mercury

You can be quite expressive and animated in your speech. You have an outstanding memory and tend to pick up a lot of information from your environment. You love to chat and to exchange ideas. Even if you are shy, once you're friends, you love to talk about pretty much anything under the sun, and you enjoy sharing stories from your past! For the most part, you are focused on day-to-day activities in your communications rather than on grander philosophies. You are naturally curious and interested, and others find you very easy to talk to. You are accommodating and curious, but you are not as well equipped to handle heavy emotional demands. You thrive on change and variety. You might be a little addicted to gossip! More probably, however, you are simply very curious about others. There is a twinkle in your eyes, and you are never short on humor. You are playful and versatile--you make a fun companion and an interesting friend. You listen! Yes, you do talk and occasionally interrupt in your excitement, but you are a curious person who does want to hear what others have to say, and that is a real pleasure. In fact, you are more able than most people to get others talking, simply because you are very receptive and sympathetic. You pick up others' feelings and body language readily.

Mercury in Aquarius

Not necessarily loud or flamboyant, but he often has a quiet way of stirring others up. Delights in exposing what he deems biases in others' way of thinking. Very quick to contradict others, and to offer a different perspective, he enjoys intellectual debates. Amazing powers of observation, and a quirky way of looking at the world. Humorous and interesting. Loves practical jokes and raising eyebrows.

Mercury in VI

Medical profession. Serviceable and generous nature. Meets their soul sister at work, or (if not) through family contacts.

You are a person who thinks of all the details that others forget. Your mind is almost always turned "on" which can make you a little nervous. You are excellent at sorting things out, organizing, and making lists and associations. With your attention to the details and the mechanics, however, you might miss the bigger point! You are exceptionally helpful and others can count on you for making arrangements, researching, and offering advice. You truly love to feel useful. You might have some traits of a hypochondriac, as you notice all of the little aches and pains that others might overlook. Nervous tension could be at the root of many of your health complaints. Many of you are good at crafts, mechanics, or anything that requires good manual dexterity.

69 Conjunction Mercury - Venus

He looks on the bright side of life: he is gay, agreeable, optimistic, sociable. He likes to speak and write, and does both with charm and artistry. His intellectual pleasures are influenced by his feelings. He is amorous and sensual. He likes beauty, the Arts but also travelling.

-14 Square Mercury - Jupiter

He is frivolous and imprudent. He lacks judgement, and is full of self-importance. He has difficulty in realizing his plans, because he lacks clarity and rates his qualities higher than they are.

Venus represents an interest for emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.

Venus in Capricorn

Venus in Capricorn people will try to win your heart by displaying self-control, presence of mind, and responsible behavior. These lovers want you to know they are goal-oriented, witty, savvy, and controlled. Nobody can get the best of them. They want you to see just how competent they are. They like some measure of predictability in their relationships as they are cautious in love.

Venus in Capricorn men and women project an aura of competency and their loner-like behavior can be attractive, in a cool way. They don't go gaa-gaa over love, or at least they don't express as much. Their lovers may complain that Venus in Capricorns are a little too practical and deliberate. Certainly, they can come across as lacking in warmth and spontaneity. Truth is, they can be rather romantic souls who yearn for a partner to share their lives with. Others' image of their relationship matters to them. They are conservative and willing to commit. Venus in Capricorn people are attracted to serious, goal-oriented lovers. They are a little shy in matters of the heart, but they don't want you to know it. If you like knowing where your relationship is headed, you'll be mighty pleased with Venus in Capricorn. These people plan ahead in love, and, unlike Venus in Pisces, they will let you know exactly where they (and the relationship) are headed. Pleasing Venus in Capricorn involves showing them you are practical and realistic. They want to impress you with the things they do. Appreciate their "saving for a rainy day" attitude, and be aware that they want to show you off in a quiet way.

Venus in VI

He may be devoted to sick or poor people. Might work in a medical or social setting, where he meets their partner, who is a great help professionally.

Your expressions of love and affection are practical and helpful. Being of service to a partner is especially important to you. In fact, you might go to great lengths to be available at all costs to a loved one. While you may not be flowery or showy when it comes to expressing love, you show your love by your availability, rendering services, doing practical things for a loved one, and other thoughtful "little" things. Many of you are talented at design work, as you appreciate and pay much attention to all of the little parts that make up a whole, with the goal of finding order and harmony in these systems. If you are not careful, you might pass up on true love opportunities in favor of relationships that serve a practical purpose in your life, or out of fear that you might not find better. Selling yourself short may be something that keeps you from going after what and who you want.

287 Conjunction Venus - Mars

He is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. He is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. He enjoys life to the full.

189 Conjunction Venus - Uranus

Independent in love. His love life is rich, but possibly with passing love affairs. He tires quickly and is scared of losing his liberty. Traditional marriage may not be for him. He has that little something that attracts the opposite sex: he likes amorous adventures, he is romantic. He is the eternal lover and perhaps is unfaithful if he has a serious relationship. He likes art, anything new.

The ability to get along with--and accept--people from all walks of life as friends is strong with this position. He can readily see through insincerity in others. In relationships, tolerance is the most important "ingredient" to him. His sexual preferences are somewhat unconventional, and he won't be happy with a partner who tries to limit his sexual expression. He is usually quite capable of maintaining relationships that require a great deal of freedom and tolerance, such as long-distance romances or set-ups in which partners are unable to see each other consistently. His style in love is somewhat free and breezy, and noncommittal. He quite naturally accepts the idea that his partner might need some personal space and freedom.

117 Conjunction Venus - Neptune

His professional life is unstable. He has a taste for the Arts, is a dreamer, is easily influenced and romantic. He is emotional and very sensitive.

Romantic, creative, gentle, and adaptable, you naturally express the finer qualities of mysterious and dreamy Neptune in your love relationships. Your imagination is rich and your fantasy world well-developed. You are turned off by rudeness and crudeness, and are drawn to beauty in its many forms. You are very giving and generous, but may be a little on the submissive side, or sometimes downright lazy, failing to take the initiative when situations call for it.

226 Sextile Venus - Pluto

His emotional and sex life is powerful and rich. He lives out truly passionate love affairs.

Mars in Capricorn

With fiery Mars in the more orderly sign of Capricorn, natives with this position have a subdued and controlled style of approaching life. Most don't come across as particularly enthusiastic; rather, theirs is a low-key but determined energy. Mars in Capricorn natives like to be on top of things. They are generally goal-oriented and focused people who are not afraid of hard work. Most are achievers by nature, and many possess well-defined ambitions--well-defined to themselves more than anything. They're not particularly flashy people, but their drive to succeed and to make their lives secure is strong, even if it's not right out there for the world to see. Anger is expressed in a rather cool, level-headed way with this position of Mars. Self-control is strong when it comes to expressing anger, drive, energy, and sexuality. Capricorn is a sign that detests waste of any kind. It also fears disorderliness and "letting go". With Mars in Capricorn, there is generally a powerful need to stay in control.

This is not to say that natives of this position are cold in any sense of the word. Their desires are strong, but they are often centered around the physical and material world--all that can be seen and held. With Mars in an Earth sign, sensuality is expressed in an earthy way. However, unlike Mars in Taurus, for example, (another earth sign), Mars in Capricorn is not self-indulgent by nature. These people are usually quite disciplined. Capricorn possesses the ability to plan for the future--something that many other signs have difficulty doing. Mars in Capricorn natives are working toward realistic and attainable goals. They are productive people who get off when they see tangible results from their efforts. Many natives with this position are a little hard on themselves, and sometimes others. They usually can be relied upon because they have an innate sense of responsibility to both themselves and to those they care about. Most of them are very hard-working, and one of their strategies for anger management is to throw themselves even more energetically into their work!

Mars in VI

He works with great pleasure and flat out but meets with problems at work, where professional rivalry blocks his ideas and enjoyment.

You tend to work hard, sometimes to the point of exhaustion! You put a lot of energy into your work, and would do best working for yourself or for someone else but independently, as you can quickly become impatient if other members of a team are not working as fast as you. You are also easily upset with procrastination. You can be very skilled at organizing and re-organizing, sorting, classifying, and analyzing. You put a lot of energy into any job you do, and you can easily become riled up or defensive if someone criticizes or intrudes upon the work that you do.

446 Conjunction Mars - Uranus

He possesses exceptional energy. He is impulsive but bold. He takes on risky enterprises for the good of the community, with all the energy he possesses. He has a great need of his independence, likes his freedom of action.

375 Conjunction Mars - Neptune

His feelings are dominated by wisdom and geared towards the ideal. He likes water, sea voyages. He likes odd people.

Jupiter in Scorpio

He attracts the most good fortune when he puts his "all" into a project or undertaking, and uses his magnetic powers to heal others. Enthusiastic for deeper studies and meanings, all that is taboo or mysterious, psychology. Values decisiveness, intensity, willpower, commitment, and strength. Very strong problem solver who cuts to the chase. Science and research may be prosperous avenues.

Jupiter in IV

He likes and believes in justice. He is an optimist and is generous. Professional success is rapid and helped by the family. Family life is very important for him. He likes comfort, well-being at home. He knows how to entertain in style and above all with pleasure: his house is always open to friends.

Saturn in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, he will teach himself. He is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich his mind.

Weaknesses: bad luck, adversity, problems and disappointed hopes.

Saturn in VII

He takes one-to-one relationships very seriously - so seriously that he may never marry or marry late. Relationships, marriage may not be fruitful or may be felt to be burdens if Saturn is afflicted. A strong sense of responsibility towards partner. Partner may be serious, mature, or restrictive. He marries fairly late but his feelings are sincere and stable. He is persevering, methodical and persistent, which brings professional success.

-90 Square Saturn - Pluto

He is not open to others' ideas, especially if they are free-thinking. He is an egoist and has a narrow mind.

Uranus in Capricorn

A great battler. He has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society, in the world means everything to him.

Uranus in VI

He is independent and his work efforts are inconstant. Sometimes undisciplined, eccentric and rebellious. He should fare better working independently without relying on anyone else, but should develop more self-discipline in order to get things accomplished. Dislikes routine.

He is likely to enjoy work associated with science and technology and might love gadgets or new ways to improve productivity. Working, especially the day-to-day grind, may be more of a chore to him than most. His freedom loving instincts propel him to seek out work that allows the most personal freedom. A regular nine-to-five kind of job is likely a turn off. His work desk may very well resemble a disaster area. Natural creativity and a desire to do mundane things differently and more efficiently are his forte. On matters of health, he is the kind of person who keeps up with the ever changing views of health experts. However he is more than likely to adopt some unique views of his own that differ from what the "experts" are saying.

171 Conjunction Uranus - Neptune

0 Sextile Uranus - Pluto

He fights to improve his daily life, he is persevering.

Neptune in Capricorn

He is discerning, wise and sensible.

Neptune in VI

He is more prone than most to the bad influence of alcohol, medicines and drugs. To be avoided at all costs.

Pluto in Scorpio

Great sexual activity.

House I is the area of self identity. The ascendant is a symbol of how one acts in life. It is the image of the personality as seen by others, and the attitude that one has towards life.

Ascendant in Leo

Leo rising people cannot help but be noticed. They radiate a special energy and magnetism that gets others' attention. Sometimes it's because they are loud people who pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance (especially their hair!); other times it's due to a regal manner that simply demands interest from others. Leo Ascendant people are very self-aware and body-conscious. They are acutely aware of others, and how they come across. In fact, these people are especially aware of their personal "backdrop"--they consider what the people they're with, and the environments they are in, do to their own image. Often, Leo rising natives feel as if they are on stage, even in the privacy of their own homes! They are given to rash decisions, temper tantrums, and excesses. However, they have plenty of staying power, drive, and their idealism keeps them from getting into too much trouble. The desire to oversee the goings-on in their circle can sometimes amount to bossiness. If this desire doesn't go too far, however, it can just mean a person who wants to make sure the people they love are all right. Many Leo rising people are managers, either by profession or character.

The tendency to overestimate things, and themselves, is generally present. This is due to a natural enthusiasm and optimism about any new undertaking. Sometimes, they are walking commercials. In fact, Leo rising people make excellent promoters. Leo rising people are generally demonstrative, and given to grand gestures. Drama comes naturally to these natives. In fact, some are so caught up in fiction, they're a little blind to fact. They have an unusual need to be admired. Leo Ascendants often have a strong physical constitution. They pay special attention to their personal appearance and mannerisms. Usually, they choose clothing and hairstyles that are youthful. Their manner is authoritarian and strong. Very full emotional life.

No matter their age in real-world terms, Leo rising people are kids at heart. They are fun-loving and warm; generous and spirited. Just how magnanimous and outgoing a Leo rising individual is will be modified by the placement of the Sun by sign and house. This is because the ruling planet of a Leo Ascendant is the Sun. For example, a Leo rising person with Sun in Virgo may not come across as strongly as a Leo rising person with Sun in Aries. No matter the placement of the Sun, however, Leo rising natives are quite self-aware and optimistic. They have a natural flair for presentation, an eye for quality, and a hard-to-resist warmth of style. They want to make things happen, and create a stir.

House II is the area of material security and values. It rules money and personal finances, sense of self-worth and basic values, personal possessions.

House II in Virgo

He worries about money and is not especially generous with it unless he feels very comfortable. House and sign placement of Mercury can show money-making channels and basic talents.

House III in Libra

He looks for refined people, with whom to have long discussions, without raised voices of any kind. Harmony and peace is very important. In early life, he worried that his siblings were getting along.

House IV is the area of home, family, roots, and deep emotions/sense of self-worth.

House IV in Scorpio

Heis jealous, snobby, irascible.

Family rows will be frequent. Might receive an inheritance.

House V is the area of creative self-expression, romance, entertainment, children, and gambling.

House V in Sagittarius

Likes adventure, travel, gambling, takes risks for the pleasure of it, treating it as a game. Lots of love affairs.

House VI in Capricorn

Works hard, unceasingly and patiently. Weak point: the cold, changes in temperature.

House VII is the area of one-to-one relationships such as marriage and partnership, and of social and intellectual action.

House VII in Aquarius

A slightly hasty marriage. The relationship between man-and-wife will be very friendly and full of understanding. Both will love their independence, their freedom of action. If one refuses to give this to the other while insisting on it for herself, then a divorce will ensue.

House VIII in Pisces

Discussions about an inheritance. Be careful of water.

House IX in Aries

Travel with risk and adventure.

House X is the area of material action. The Mid-heaven represents the work one will do in his life, the place one will take in the world of society. It becomes more important as one grows older

House X in Taurus

Trusted at work. Occupation connected with the earth, buildings, finance etc...

House XI in Gemini

Likes meeting, ceaselessly discussing with well-informed people, full of ideas.

House XII in Cancer

Problems will only come from the family.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

My Tropical Sun Sign is Libra and if I remember correctly, my sidereal and astronomical Sun Signs are both Virgo. I've previously looked up some of my other signs, but can't remember any of them. Experience has been most astrology websites aren't screen reader friendly, so I won't be attempting to generate any of my own charts.

I was born on October 14, 1986 at around 1 in the afternoon, Eastern Standard Time. The nearest major city to my place of birth is Norfolk, Virginia.

As for some of my questions:

What does geocentric and the adjective you attached to the houses in the same sentence mean in this context? Could you provide a brief run down of alternatives to the systems you mentioned?

How accurate is my understanding that the planets, especially the outer planets, due to their longer cycles have more of a generational rather than personal effect while the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant have the greatest personal impact due to their shorter cycles?

I know the Tropical Zodiac(which I understand to actually be more concerned with the cycle of seasons and is now largely decoupled from the actual constellations) is popular in Greek and other Western traditions, and that the sidereal Zodiac(which is actually synced with the constellations but still divides the sky into 12 equal arcs) is more common in Indian and other Eastern Traditions, but are there any traditions actually based on the Astronomical Zodiac(where constellations other than the classical 12 that cross the celestial equator are considered and sign divisions correspond to the actual boundaries of the constellations)?

Speaking of Traditions, can you tell us anything about how readings are affected by considering only celestial bodies known in antiquity versus also considering those discovered in modern times or provide any insight on why/how Astrologers decided which modern discoveries to patch into the traditions?

Are there any charts that consider the relationship between 3 or more objects?

What is this Darconian Chart of which you speak?

Just for fun, what would the 2-person charts say about me and a hypothetical twin? Actually, for that matter, is it a reasonable assumption that twins will have identical or near identical natal charts? For that matter, how close in time and space would two people need to have their births to have identical natal charts? Would they need to be born within seconds of each other in the same hometown or would a separation of a few minutes and hundreds of miles along a line of longitude be allowed(My understanding of Ascendants says two people born at exactly the same time but in antipodal time zones would have roughly antipodal ascendants as at least one difference in their natal charts).

I'm also curious what the 2 person charts say about Ivogoji and me since, from our interactions on this forum, I get the impression that, even if we never grew to be friends, he and I could share many an amicable chat over shared interests if we ever met in person, though I'm sure we could never be drinking buddies since I get the impression he's the type to take religious prohibitions against intoxication seriously and because on the rare occasions I drink, I prefer to drink at home.

And yeah, I'm also in the "it's all pseudo science mumbo jumbo" camp on this stuff, but at least it's interesting pseudo science mumbo jumbo, and as eerily accurate as some of the descriptions I've gotten when delving beneath the surface in the past sound, if nothing else, Astrology has some writers who are good at being just vague enough to apply to almost anyone while sounding specific enough to hide the vagueness producing copy for the various aspects. I would think it can't be easy to strike such a balance to the point even skeptics find the descriptions somewhat convincing. I also find myself wondering how an MMO that bases NPC behavior on an astrological model and replaces PRNG with Astrological predictions would play out(and while I think it would be interesting for such a system to use the player's own natal charts, I suspect trusting players to be truthful about their date, time, and place of birth might be too easy to game, and that using sever timestamps as a character's time of birth and an IP Address-derived location for place of birth for a character would be less prone to munchkinery).
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:And yeah, I'm also in the "it's all pseudo science mumbo jumbo" camp on this stuff, but at least it's interesting pseudo science mumbo jumbo, and as eerily accurate as some of the descriptions I've gotten when delving beneath the surface in the past sound.
I second this. I see the appeal of it, and I've had fun with it before, but I don't think it's something people should take so seriously.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:f nothing else, Astrology has some writers who are good at being just vague enough to apply to almost anyone while sounding specific enough to hide the vagueness producing copy for the various aspects. I would think it can't be easy to strike such a balance to the point even skeptics find the descriptions somewhat convincing.

See the Barnum Effect
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

the great me
Spoiler:
Natal Chart Report
Birth Chart

This birth chart report shows the positions of the planets for Brandi .

Sun in Taurus

There is something very solid about Taurus natives, no matter what the rest of their charts say about them. Though they are dependable most of the time, this generally shows itself more in habit than in outright helpfulness.

Taurus natives are sensual folk--and this includes sex, but extends to pleasures in all areas: they delight in the sensual pleasures of food, a comfortable blanket, a richly colored aquarium to look at, the smell of flowers or spring rain, pleasing melodies coming from their stereos, and so forth. Some might even say they live through their senses more than most.

When Taurus natives work, they work hard. They do it with a steadiness that may rarely be considered quick--rather it's a dependable, plodding, and steady effort that has its payoffs. Security is immensely important to Taurus--some of them actively seek wealth, while others are content to be "comfortable". The Taurus definition of "comfortable" may not be exactly the same as the rest of the signs, but comfort is definitely a driving force.

Although hard-working, their fixed and comfort-loving nature sometimes makes them appear lazy. This is only because they separate work and leisure so well. When they work, they work hard, and when they play, they don't really "play" as such...they relax. A Solar Taurus who has kicked his or her feet up is rooted there--you'd be hard-pressed to get them to move. On a mental level, you'll likely have the same problem. Taureans stick with things and ideas, and therein lies one of the reasons why they are known for their stubbornness. Taurus is a fixed sign, and they have a fair measure of tradition and steadiness in their make-up that keeps them rooted.

The possessiveness associated with Taurus shows up in all areas of life in some way. Taurus likes to own things (and sometimes people). A nice home, a piece of land (this can be modest), a paid-off car, that aquarium mentioned earlier, a couple pets, maybe a solid business...In love and relationship, there is an earthy kind of possessiveness that may be considered jealousy by some, but there is actually quite a difference between being possessive and being jealous. Taurus natives are rarely jealous and petty. They do, however, think of the people they love as theirs--it adds to their sense of security.

Short description:

She is strong-willed. She has charm, and is tolerant and stoical. She likes pleasure and the good things in life. Appreciates the Arts.

Weaknesses: obstinacy, laziness. She can be materialistic.

Sun in VII

You take pride in your ability to negotiate, and to establish harmony in your relationships. It is important to you to have a partner, as you feel incomplete without one. You are motivated to become well-liked, and you are especially sensitive to rejection. One of the lessons in your life may be to avoid putting harmony and others' opinions of you above your own needs. Use your social skills and seek out peaceful relations with others, but try not to over-identify with your partnerships and the way you are received by others. You may marry someone with a strong personality.

Moon in Leo

Depending on other positions in the chart, Moon in Leo people are not necessarily outgoing. When they feel comfortable, they do like being the center of attention. That is, they like being in the "spotlight" in the comfort of their own homes and with family and friends. They enjoy entertaining others, and often take on the role of comic. Lunar Leos often feel a need to organize, and even control, their families and friends. They have an inner mission to set things right, and generally like to oversee the goings-on in their little circle.

This is a rather creative position of the Moon. At the very least, Moon in Leo people want to create and entertain. They can be rather lazy at times, and a little bossy too. Generally, though, they have a deep need to treat others fairly and justly. Lunar Leos require lots and lots of love and care in order to function well in the world. When they feel slighted, these people can be dramatic in their emotional displays. When their pride has been hurt, they are given to big scenes and sulking. This rarely happens in public, however. Lunar Leos are far too concerned about their image to make splashy scenes outside the comfort of their own homes. In public, they prefer to take things in dignified ways. At home, however, they're given to big displays of emotional drama. These scenes generally don't last too long, however. Lunar Leos are often personally popular folk who are valued for their integrity and strong sense of justice. Generally, it is easy to reason with a Lunar Lion. Appealing to their well-developed sense of fairness usually works well.

Short description:

She is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of her convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. She has a great sense of, and respect for, justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not overly influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotionally demanding and proud. Brooding when attention is not forthcoming.

Moon in XI

Lots of friends, relationships. She makes friends easily and uses her relationships to further professional success. Feelings of friendship are sometimes superficial. Often, lots of children.

This position of the Moon indicates an emotional need for a feeling of belonging with, and support from, friends and associations with groups. You look to acquaintances for support, and offer the same in return. A changeable or unstable social life might be a reflection of inner emotional unrest. Waxing and waning feelings for others can cause problems in your relationships. You are a person who is filled with many dreams, wishes, and hopes for your future, and most of these are altruistic and good-hearted desires. However, you might change your aspirations frequently, with your changing moods, and have a hard time settling on goals to work towards as a result.

80 Trine Moon - Mercury

You can be quite expressive and animated in your speech. You have an outstanding memory and tend to pick up a lot of information from your environment. You love to chat and to exchange ideas. Even if you are shy, once you're friends, you love to talk about pretty much anything under the sun, and you enjoy sharing stories from your past! For the most part, you are focused on day-to-day activities in your communications rather than on grander philosophies. You are naturally curious and interested, and others find you very easy to talk to. You are accommodating and curious, but you are not as well equipped to handle heavy emotional demands. You thrive on change and variety. You might be a little addicted to gossip! More probably, however, you are simply very curious about others. There is a twinkle in your eyes, and you are never short on humor. You are playful and versatile--you make a fun companion and an interesting friend. You listen! Yes, you do talk and occasionally interrupt in your excitement, but you are a curious person who does want to hear what others have to say, and that is a real pleasure. In fact, you are more able than most people to get others talking, simply because you are very receptive and sympathetic. You pick up others' feelings and body language readily.

-373 Opposition Moon - Saturn

When Moon is in hard aspect to Saturn in the natal chart, natives need to learn to trust others more. Fear keeps them from fully enjoying personal relationships, and fear is behind the occasional rigidity that they express. When they let themselves receive nurture or care from others, an inner voice cautions them that it might not be sincere, long-lasting, or enough! There can be some reluctance about becoming a parent, but once taken on, these people don't take their responsibility lightly.

Emotional reticence is the main theme of these aspects. Many people with this aspect had a lot of conditions placed on the love they received in early childhood. They tend to expect the same later in life. With hard Saturn aspects, individuals are often plagued with doubts, not only about the self but about what to expect from life itself. The problem is that expecting difficulties or negative situations creates an aura around them that perpetuates the problem. They must work hard at positive thinking and expecting more from life. Ironically, many people with hard Saturn aspects can be quite sarcastic, skeptical, and rigid in manner. This is essentially a defense mechanism designed to protect themselves from harshness in the world.

It is extremely likely that they feel neglected because they perceive it in the first place, and later expect it, to be the case. There's a vicious circle going on here that can only be broken when the patterns created by negative conditioning are broken. Adjusting one's perceptions and expectations is the key to breaking out of these negative patterns. Otherwise, natives of hard Moon-Saturn aspects will live life feeling left out--attracting circumstances that perpetuate a feeling of deep unhappiness and dissatisfaction.

Short description: She has changeable moods, a reserved character, is stubborn and lacks assurance. Her relationship with her mother may have been difficult, she has may have had considerable family problems. This is the standard aspect for children who are abandoned or who lacked maternal love.

-47 Square Moon - Pluto

She has intense emotions and passionate feelings. She fears the loss of control of emotional and domestic matters, and fears change. At the same time, she attracts change and disruptions. The love life or marital life may be riddled with emotional scenes, jealousy, and possessiveness because she attracts intense partners.

Mercury in Aries

She makes quick decisions, streamlines learning, is direct and straightforward in speech, possesses an innocent charm, and can easily motivate others with her enthusiasm. Loves a heated dispute. Lively mind which quickly understands a given situation. She is very resourceful and capable. Prefers to jump into a decision and doesn't have much patience with pretense.

Mercury in VII

Hates being alone. She has lots of friends, likes to discuss and similarly has a lot of work friends. Likes to write.

You have a great love of debate, if only to get closer to your own thoughts and opinions. Bouncing ideas off others helps you to make a decision, although coming to definite conclusions can be painfully difficult for you. You see the other side of the coin. You might often play devil's advocate. Communication with a partner is craved, and you also love an audience for your own thoughts and opinions, but preferably a one-person audience, as you come alive verbally when it's one-on-one. You can be quite skilled at keeping a partnership animated and alive with interesting tidbits, new ideas, and stimulating conversation. You can easily become bored in partnership if the lines of communication go down, even temporarily. You might also love to talk about and analyze relationships and marriage.

27 Sextile Mercury - Saturn

She is or strives to be mentally organized. She is able to study, concentrate, and focus, and often has the patience to work towards a goal slowly but surely. She takes time to get communications "just so" and tends to prefer step by step directions. Respects tradition and rules.

-69 Square Mercury - Uranus

She likes polemic, to criticize and, above all, to contradict. She lacks diplomacy and tends to dissipate her energy. She cannot stay in the same place, likes change even if it means a backward step in her professional career.

-46 Square Mercury - Neptune

She makes errors of judgement, and lacks sincerity. She lets things happen, and is happy in her dreamworld. Confronted by reality, she is hesitant, incapable of being tested and falls back into her imaginary world. She might become a drug-taker.

Venus represents an interest for emotions and values, exchange and sharing with others.

Venus in Aries

Venus in Aries people flirt by being up-front, direct, and even daring. They try to win you over by expressing how enterprising and independent they are. Their style of expressing love can be maddeningly "me"-centered, but the right person for them will find this approach charming. People get turned on by Venus in Aries' aura of innocent charm, even when they are being childish and impatient. Venus in Aries men and women behave in a childlike, fun-loving manner in love. They are turned on by energy and activity. Turn-offs include a relationship that is considered stuffy or too "mature", vagueness, and beating around the bush. In love, Venus in Aries people are hopelessly addicted to the conquest. In order for a relationship to remain fresh and new for them, they require plenty of stimulation.

Pleasing Venus in Aries involves fueling their need for action. Be direct, open, and honest with them -- they won't much like game-playing or evasiveness, unless it is in the complete spirit of fun. Feed their need for spontaneity, and appreciate their playfulness. Understand their desire for the relationship to remain young and fresh. Aries likes to take the lead in love (even if their Sun Sign is gentle Pisces) -- let them, at least most of the time. Indulge them their many whims, and understand that they thrive on competition, even when they're competing with you!

Short description:

Wants to take the lead in love, loves the conquest, can be a spendthrift with money, is given to making impulsive purchases, likes to keep things exciting in love. Very ardent. Spontaneous and charming in her direct and straightforward approach in love.

Venus in VI

She may be devoted to sick or poor people. Might work in a medical or social setting, where she meets their partner, who is a great help professionally.

Your expressions of love and affection are practical and helpful. Being of service to a partner is especially important to you. In fact, you might go to great lengths to be available at all costs to a loved one. While you may not be flowery or showy when it comes to expressing love, you show your love by your availability, rendering services, doing practical things for a loved one, and other thoughtful "little" things. Many of you are talented at design work, as you appreciate and pay much attention to all of the little parts that make up a whole, with the goal of finding order and harmony in these systems. If you are not careful, you might pass up on true love opportunities in favor of relationships that serve a practical purpose in your life, or out of fear that you might not find better. Selling yourself short may be something that keeps you from going after what and who you want.

50 Trine Venus - Mars

She is amorous, not a peaceful and calm lover but a passionate one with a strong temperament. She is demonstrative in love, and likes healthy pleasures. She enjoys life to the full.

-146 Opposition Venus - Jupiter

She is nonchalant, pretentious, full of self-importance. She likes what is beautiful and sometimes ostentatious, and spends lots of money for the sake of appearances. She likes to please and has numerous amorous adventures. She is unfaithful and undergoes tribulations in love.

Mars in Leo

This is one of the more sexual positions of Mars. While they are rather easy to arouse, their passion is long-standing. Mars in Leo natives enjoy sex more than most, as long as heavy doses of love and romance are part of the package. In partnership, they demand loyalty and admiration. Impatient with small-mindedness and disloyalty, Mars in Leo natives generally have a strong idealistic streak. They easily get fired up when they feel they've been humiliated, and they defend their high principles with ardor. Mars in Leo natives act with their heart. Their ego is tied up with their actions, so that most anything they do becomes a source of great pride. Though some are self-righteous and quarrelsome, the more sophisticated people with this position are kindly leaders.

Mars in X

She devotes lots of energy to work, which continues till a great age. She is a dedicated worker, not afraid of getting down to it. She improves her living conditions. She can complete long-term tasks. She is easily excitable, gets upset and in the same vein criticizes even herself.

10 Sextile Mars - Jupiter

She has a good sense of organization, she is jovial, frank and sincere. She is full of dynamism and over-abundant energy. She loves life and takes all it has to offer. She likes sports and the outdoor life. She is successful professionally and emotionally. She usually has lots of children.

She is honest and forthright in her dealings with others, and she tends to trust others readily. She can be a bit careless about spending money, however, and this is probably because she is so eternally optimistic that there will always be plenty around. The possibility of failure does not enter her mind, although success itself is not that important to her.

15 Trine Mars - Pluto

She is ambitious, has a great capacity for work, has self-confidence and goes to the end of her plans.

Jupiter in Libra

She attracts the most good fortune when she is fair-minded, treats others with equality, is bending without being a doormat, is gracious, and uses her talents at promoting and mediating. Values people and relationships, and might succeed best in partnership. Relating as equals is important to you. The arts, architecture, law, math, mediating, and politics are possible avenues for success. Use of charm and grace to reach goals.

Jupiter in XII

She is kindly, and does charity work. She is protected from life's rigors to which she is not immune, but she knows how to cope. She likes working in peace and alone.

17 Conjunction Jupiter - Ascendant

She likes meeting friends, around a good meal and in a cordial atmosphere. She is pleasant, jovial and engaging.

Saturn in Aquarius

Long-term studies and, if family circumstances do not allow this, she will teach herself. She is serious and methodical in work. Likes to visit the elderly and intellectuals, who both enrich her mind.

Weaknesses: bad luck, adversity, problems and disappointed hopes.

Saturn in V

She likes method, calculation, concentration. She is not drawn towards amusements, or pleasure in general. She has few friends, but has deep and sincere feelings. She is serious in everything.

-28 Square Saturn - Pluto

She is not open to others' ideas, especially if they are free-thinking. She is an egoist and has a narrow mind.

Uranus in Capricorn

A great battler. She has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat her. Her mission in society, in the world means everything to her.

Uranus in IV

She is very independent. Her independence begins vis-...-vis the family circle. She does not like bureaucracy, administration, and has problems as a result. She has avant-garde ideas, she is original and does not tolerate constraints on her freedom.

179 Conjunction Uranus - Neptune

63 Sextile Uranus - Pluto

She fights to improve her daily life, she is persevering.

Neptune in Capricorn

She is discerning, wise and sensible.

Neptune in IV

She succeeds thanks to brilliant and unusual ideas. She is very much influenced by her mother.

29 Sextile Neptune - Pluto

-1 Square Neptune - Ascendant

She is very easily influenced and fragile. She suffers disappointments.

Pluto in Scorpio

Great sexual activity.

Ascendant in Libra

Everybody seems to like Libra Ascendant natives. They just come across as nice, pleasant, and fair. Look a little closer at their lives, and these nice people may have had quite a few problems in their relationships. Some of them have had a string of relationships, and it can be hard to imagine why! These natives attract others to them effortlessly. Besides, they simply don't know what to do with themselves without a significant other. Libra rising generally appear to be smoothing everything over. They have charming smiles, a gentle approach with others, and an easygoing image. Even if they were not endowed with good looks, they are attractive. Most pay a lot of attention to their personal appearance -- the colors they wear, their hair, the way they walk.

Libra rising people can be enormously persuasive, although they will almost always use a "soft sell" approach when they want to win others over, which is all of the time! A tendency to pass the buck and keep up that "nice guy/gal" image are their worst qualities. However, they can make excellent mediators and will generally be the first to accommodate you. Libra rising natives are usually attracted to competent, active partners. Their relationships are often characterized by bickering or competitiveness until they learn to drop their sweet image once in a while and to stop blaming their partners for everything that goes wrong.

House II in Scorpio

Financial success may come through handling other people's money and resources or thanks to an inheritance. Financial ups and downs are very possible, but in later life, finances can be substantial. Private about revealing her worth.

House III in Sagittarius

She will study for a long time, will be erudite. Very intelligent, an open and independent spirit, will have a connection with foreign countries. Fertile intelligence.

House IV in Capricorn

After working all her life to obtain her objectives and finally having reached that goal, she wants to retire in peace and quiet and to have a retirement full of contemplation, with few tasks, close to nature. As she was very careful with money all her life, she will administer the properties she has acquired.

House V in Aquarius

Doesn't like routine and the banal. She is romantic, full of fantasy and imagination. She is also a friend one can count on.

House VI in Pisces

Job in commerce. Weak point: the kidneys.

House VII in Aries

Love-at-first-sight, marries without thinking. Doesn't want to change her habits, so domestic quarrels to be foreseen.

House VIII in Taurus

Happy old age, natural death. Inheritance.

House IX in Gemini

Likes studying, is open to anything new, accepts and recognizes her errors, always develops in a positive sense. Likes travel, discovery, meeting new people and knows how to appreciate them.

House X in Cancer

Likes contact with the public, the crowd. Profession that involves meeting a lot of people. Professional success thanks to sense of duty and application to her work.

House XI in Leo

Friends are not always chosen by chance. Even if the feelings of friendship are sincere, these friends must automatically bring something - professional help for example.

House XII in Virgo

Work in a research lab.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Ever been afraid to have your identity stolen by sharing your chart? xP

If anyone wants to read mine specifically, I'll share it in a PM, but otherwise I'm just going to share my opinion.

I think normal horoscopes cannot be trusted, but if they could be refined to include someone's Sun Sign and Moon Sign, then there would be more to discuss, ya know? I think that things like the Natal Chart prove that Astrology by concept is much larger than people are willing to give it attention for, meaning they're discrediting a system they have yet to really learn.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

CasualCollision wrote:no fun allowed
I'm still writing yours up and I appreciate that you screencapped the charts. This is what I'm looking for.

For everyone else that's only copy/pasted text, I will only comment but not do readings. This topic is meant to be a challenge for me in which I see your chart (the image of the circle with stuff in it) along with the aspect chart (the chart with a bunch of boxes with symbols in them here and there) and then make my own interpretations of what it all means.
Ivogoji wrote:[info]
I will do a brief description of you based on your Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Mercury, Venus, and Mars.
Spoiler:
A solar Leo with a lunar Cancer placement is a double whammy; as Leo is dignified under the Sun as Cancer is dignified under the Moon. These signs are comfortably expressed in these placements. Solar Leos shine bright, are warm, generous, and maybe even theatrical if not dramatic at times although that's not always a bad thing. However, they can be particularly moody, at times selfish, melodramatic, and obnoxious. With Lunar Cancer, you may be even more prone to moodiness in addition to the tendencies of your Leo sun. Both of these placements can be particularly nurturing, so good on you to have these two placements. Be careful though, as Lunar Cancer may have manipulative tendencies by using exaggerated emotions to get what they want; with how theatrical solar Leo is, you may be even more destructive than what Lunar Cancer alone would be. These placements empower each other, for better and worse. It is up to you to decide on how you use your powers.

With Aquarius as your Ascendent, you likely come across as eccentric, eclectic, and stand-out in a bizarre way that may or may not be fashionable and/or trend-setting. Since Aquarius's ruling planet is primarily Uranus, with Saturn as a secondary, you likely come across as rebellious against the norm, and assert yourself as a leading figure in your ways.

With Mercury in Leo conjucting your Sun, your thoughts and outer expression are typically synchronized. Your voice is powerful, and whether your intend for it or not, it often times command attention. Your have a creative mind, with bold ideas and are typically expressed in shining confidence through your conjuncting Sun.

A Venus in Virgo individual is a shy, often times introverted, but deeply caring friend and lover. You extend your arm out to those you perceive as being in need with caution, but out of genuine concern. Your expressions of care aren't dramatic, but of a gentle quietness. With Lunar Cancer and Venusian Virgo, along with your Leo placements and Aquarius Ascendant, you may come across as warm and loving parent-like figure even to your peers.

With Mars in Gemini, most of your rage comes through words rather than actions. Poison drips from your mouth, and with that Mercurial Leo, your hateful words can be big and powerful, dramatic displays. Your ambition is often of intellectual concerns, whether it be to learn or teach, with your Leo placements and Aquarius Ascendant you probably come across as a bold and eccentric academic figure with an implicit thirst for intellectual pursuit. In matters of intimacy, it's all about charming people with how you talk, with Mercurial Leo, your words feel like luxurious velvet. There can be no end to your generous, flirty ways through the voice.
I will continue later. Please have patience.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

Triert wrote:[info]
Like Ivo, I will do a brief description of you based on your Ascendant, Luminaries, and Inner Planets.
Spoiler:
Sun in Capricorn and Moon in Aries makes a very powerful combination that may even be too much for you to handle. These signs are Cardinal and squared to each other, creating an awkward expression that comes across as very ambitious but without clear direction or confused as how to go about making your dreams become real. Your emotions are explosive, and your Moon Sign will often be more apparent than your Sun Sign (Aries Moon tends to overpower a native's Sun Sign regardless of what it is, that's how explosive it really is!). You have a really big and sensitive heart, even your Capricorn Sun can't cover that up, however it may make your feelings come across as being slightly less intense than they actually are. Find balance in your dynamic Earth Sun and your dynamic Fire Moon, as these energies can bring about big things, and can make you stand out as a leader if you figure out where to assert yourself appropriately. Your placements however may make you come across as insensitive, so please try to tap into any nurturing powers you may have. At your best, you're a fiery individual that can take a stand in something you're passionate about, at your worst you can be a downright hysterical, stubborn individual in what you're passionate about. The former describing having passion in something particularly sensitive that you wish to lead others in, the latter describing having a passion in something also sensitive but taking a stand in hurting others over it whether you explicitly intend to or not.

Your Ascendant in Leo makes you stick out immediately from a crowd. Your appearance is dramatic without any intention, you may not even dress showy or otherwise dress in a way that draws attention, but attention comes to you anyway. If you take a leadership stance with your Sun's and Moon's energies, at least you'll look the part through your Leo Ascendant. People don't forget what you look like, either due to attractiveness, uniqueness, or even ugliness. A Leo's image is burned into people's eyes.

Mercury in Aquarius makes for an interesting placement. Erratic thoughts, and even erratic speech or communication in general is likely a tendency for you. If anyone has called you crazy or insane over something you've said, this placement is the reason why. Despite how Aquarius' ruler Uranus is the higher octave of Mercury, yes, you may know deeper truths than Mercurial Virgos, but you'll likely lack logic and/or reasonable methods in explaining your reasoning or make your knowledge digestible. Mercury is overwhelmed by Aquarius, there is no step-by-step process of thought, lots of potential intellect for sure, but often a lack of grasp on expressing it. With your Solar Capricorn being semi-sextile to Mercury Aquarius, your expression of ideas may come across as particularly awkward even on top of Mercurial Aquarius being awkward in general, your expression may come across as "not matching the cover", as in your words may not seem natural to come out of your literal mouth in particular. At least though, Aquarius is partially ruled by Saturn, while Capricorn is directly ruled by it, there is some cohesiveness to this chaos. Your thoughts will likely come across as radical, and maybe even dogmatic and authoritative (sounds kinda Capricorn-y huh?). However, there is potential for some serious humanitarian concern in your Mercury sign, the expression just may came out awkwardly though. Your humor is likely to be random, erratic, and you prey upon opportunities to say something bizarre.

Lots and lots of Capricorn in your personal placements. With your Venus, Mars, and Sun being the same, your outer expression of general personality, expression of tenderness towards friends and lovers, and even how you express rage, motivation, and physical intimacy will tend to be synchronized. Welcome to Capricorn Hell, but let's explain what Capricorn Venus and Mars is like.

A Venus in Capricorn individual is super selective in friends and lovers, not that it's because of high standards, but because it's hard for you to feel comfortable. Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, the planet of restriction and discipline, having this sign in Venus creates very careful, and very cautious tendencies in sensitive matters of the heart. You select people to be your kin, and treat them as your tribe. You are the leader of this tribe, not because you want to lead but you want to feel in control of who hurts you. You try to be sensitive of their needs, and you genuinely care to strive towards their well-being as well, but at times you may lose sight of what they need and instead focus on what you think they need.

A Mars in Capricorn individual is stubborn and headstrong in an argument, often times don't listen to reason, but at least if you're fighting for someone else's sake, you don't give up in the slightest bit. A fanatic ranter, but a fanatic defender. This then leads into what motivates you, you stand for making things better whether for yourself or others, you don't give up, you stand strong. You're motivated by opportunities of betterment, and you may try to negotiate with others for these positions by bearing you soul in terms of what you can do for them. As for physical intimacy, despite the dogmatic vibes of your rage and determination, you are a rather sensitive and careful lover. You tend to those in a cautious, but nurturing way, I would say in an even more careful way than Virgo-like lovers.
I would say the stars speak for themselves, this is very much you. Remember that the stars don't determine who you are, but rather you consciously and unconsciously express what the stars already say about you. You don't follow the sky's destiny, you set the path for yourself and the stars have simply already read to the very end of your book of life. Your life is in your hands, and "never" and "always" don't exist in interpretations. You are the most qualified individual in reading your own chart as you can better see what the stars are actually saying about you.
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:My Tropical Sun Sign is Libra and if I remember correctly, my sidereal and astronomical Sun Signs are both Virgo. I've previously looked up some of my other signs, but can't remember any of them. Experience has been most astrology websites aren't screen reader friendly, so I won't be attempting to generate any of my own charts.

I was born on October 14, 1986 at around 1 in the afternoon, Eastern Standard Time. The nearest major city to my place of birth is Norfolk, Virginia.
I will read your chart at a later time, thank you for the information.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:What does geocentric and the adjective you attached to the houses in the same sentence mean in this context? Could you provide a brief run down of alternatives to the systems you mentioned?
Geocentric calculations puts the Earth as the center of calculations which means you are calculating objects around the Earth. Heliocentric in contrast to this would put the Sun in the center, and then calculate objects around it; in a Heliocentric chart, you would end up with an Earth Sign as the most dramatic difference between a Heliocentric chart and a Geocentric one.

Placidus calculations is often the default, and essentially it allows for houses to be of varying sizes so often times you will have a house that has two signs within it to some degree or another, but there may be a times a whole sign and the endings and startings of two other signs also sit within the house. This is where we get into intercepted and duplicated houses. One another calculation that may be used for example which is honestly the second likely thing you see which is well, rare already but, it's called calculating houses based on whole signs, meaning the houses are 30 degrees each and encompass each sign equally.

I hope this covers your question.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:How accurate is my understanding that the planets, especially the outer planets, due to their longer cycles have more of a generational rather than personal effect while the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant have the greatest personal impact due to their shorter cycles?
You're nearly spot-on, so I will give detailed explanations of how these planets work.

The Ascendant is the most important placement as it determines the rest of your houses. This affects you deeply more than anything else in my opinion, as the houses that your planets sit in effect you more than what signs they are in. The houses determine when/where the energies of the planets are expressed while the sign tells you how they are expressed. I feel that the when/where ends up making a more substantial difference if you're comparing people that have the same Sun sign for instance.

The Luminaries (Sun and Moon), and the Inner Planets (Mercury, Venus, and Mars) have more immediate effects on your chart because of them having shorter cycles, that is correct. You feel these energies more directly and feel them in everyday life. These energies are immediate.

Things get different when you start accounting for the Outer Planets, as they have their own inner tier of influence.

Jupiter and Saturn form a barrier between the Inner Planets and the rest of the Outer Planets. Jupiter blesses you and encourages you to have fun, while Saturn tries to teach you a lesson but genuinely wants you to master a skill. What house your Jupiter sits in often says that you'll have a lot of something that may be received in this house, or that you may overindulge in matters of this house. You may perhaps be lucky in this house, and receive blessings from it. Where your Saturn sits often says that you will have lots of strive in regards to the matters of the house in question. Although, Saturn challenges you to persevere and master these challenges so you may even be a leading figure head in those you encounter through matters of this house. You tend to feel their effects more subtly, but as you age, you tend to feel their effects more.

There's an understanding that from birth till around your 20s, you tend to act as your Moon sign more as it represents your instincts and immediate reactions before having the wisdom to think about them. Your 20s to your 40s is about your Sun sign as you grow into an adult, you gain more confidence in expressing your outer ego, you are more refined. Your 40s to your 60s is about Jupiter, receiving wealth and other bounties from your pursuits as an older adult. Your 60s till death is about Saturn, where you settle down to think over your life, uncover any wisdom that you are now able to finally understand, and pass your findings down to the youth.

Uranus and Neptune form another tier, I understand them as "sub-generational planets", specific phases and transitions between and within generations. Their effect too, are also subtle, but to me they strike you down at particular moments. For Uranus, it's a strike of genius, for Neptune it's a strike of spiritual truth. The house of where your Uranus sits in represents where you tend to have sudden genius, or non-standard beliefs. Neptune is where you have dreams, where you end up unlocking the truth, and where you also may escape or be deceived.

Pluto is the generational planet. All those that are Plutonian Scorpios are astrologically defined as the Millennial Generation. Your Pluto Sign is about the collective that share your sign rather than what it does for you personally. However where sits in your houses is where you'll feel its effect in your life. The death and rebirth, and the transformation in your life.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:I know the Tropical Zodiac(which I understand to actually be more concerned with the cycle of seasons and is now largely decoupled from the actual constellations) is popular in Greek and other Western traditions, and that the sidereal Zodiac(which is actually synced with the constellations but still divides the sky into 12 equal arcs) is more common in Indian and other Eastern Traditions, but are there any traditions actually based on the Astronomical Zodiac(where constellations other than the classical 12 that cross the celestial equator are considered and sign divisions correspond to the actual boundaries of the constellations)?
I'm not aware of any practices that go beyond the 12 signs or ditch them entirely. However I don't see why such a system couldn't exist, as there's endless bodies in the universe that you can factor into a horoscope. There is no wrong way to do astrology as long as you refrain from using the words "never" and "always" in your interpretations.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Speaking of Traditions, can you tell us anything about how readings are affected by considering only celestial bodies known in antiquity versus also considering those discovered in modern times or provide any insight on why/how Astrologers decided which modern discoveries to patch into the traditions?
Modern Astrology is different from Classical Astrology, although it is practiced without forgetting the Classical interpretations. With Modern Astrology, since often times new celestial objects end up being named after mythological figures, astrologers then figure to treat that celestial object as the figure it was named after. Example: "Since X asteroid was named after this deity of good fortune and blessing, we will then treat this as an asteroid of fortune that'll play into someone's chart depending on where it sits in their houses and the sign it is in will give a clue as to how to attract these good energies."

When it comes to signs being ruled by planets, this has definitely changed as the times have went by. Mars used to rule Aries and Scorpio, before Pluto was discovered. After astrologers picked apart what Pluto represents, it was then decided that Scorpio was more fitting to be ruled by Pluto, however due to respect for Classical interpretation, it's still important to acknowledge that Mars has some rulership over Scorpio still. Virgo is under a lot of debate of what its Modern ruler should be, Classically, it is ruled by Mercury, and Modern Astrology still counts it as being primarily ruled by Mercury, however astrologers have talked about it being assigned to Chiron and even Ceres. I personally consider Mercury to be its primary ruler, while Chiron especially has a secondary role over it, while I acknowledge Ceres in third. It's important to note that Mercury also rules over Gemini, both in Classic astrology and Modern. Libra, which is ruled by Venus and Venus also ruling Taurus, is also under some debate. If I remember right, it's been suggested that Eris should rule Libra.

So, overall, if a new object is named after a figure in a mythology, it isn't difficult for astrologers to then assume that object then behaves as the figure it is named after.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Are there any charts that consider the relationship between 3 or more objects?
On astro.com, you may create a Composite Chart of three or more natal charts if you wish. It doesn't automatically render Synastry Charts of three or more natal charts but you could manually do it if you tried since all you do line the charts up against a zodiac wheel.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:What is this Darconian Chart of which you speak?
Draconian Charts are when you take a Natal Chart and dial back the North Node to 0 degrees Aries. People treat this chart as "looking back into your past life" as the North Node/South Node placements in your Natal Chart shows you where you need to grow (North Node) and talents you likely already have but relying on them too much will hold you back from further development (South Node). When you dial the North Node back to 0 degrees Aries, people read it as looking at your most basic instincts, or your Soul's Natal Chart.

Despite how lovely this all sounds to a spiritual person such as myself, I'm honestly not interested in Draconian Charts as they don't look much different from Natal Charts. The most different thing is that usually most if not all your placements change signs but it's not like the houses change. To me, if you want to look at any potential past life clues in terms of astrology, you make a Persona Chart of your South Node.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Just for fun, what would the 2-person charts say about me and a hypothetical twin? Actually, for that matter, is it a reasonable assumption that twins will have identical or near identical natal charts? For that matter, how close in time and space would two people need to have their births to have identical natal charts? Would they need to be born within seconds of each other in the same hometown or would a separation of a few minutes and hundreds of miles along a line of longitude be allowed(My understanding of Ascendants says two people born at exactly the same time but in antipodal time zones would have roughly antipodal ascendants as at least one difference in their natal charts).
If you made a Synastry Chart with someone that dead-on had your exact same Natal Chart, all of the aspects would be in exact conjunction. Lots and lots of energy in such a chart.

In order to have the exact same Natal Chart as someone, it would have to be down to the same time-zone and within seconds to under a half hour since you could easily be seconds away from changing over to another sign in one placement or another (usually the Moon or Ascendant). Sometimes it really is that time sensitive and sometimes it's not that grave.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:I'm also curious what the 2 person charts say about Ivogoji and me[...]
From your birth data and his birth data, at a later time I could give a brief rundown of a Synastry Chart between the both of you.
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

sorry vapor, i didn't read carefully about what you were looking for.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

this is all i wanted to post for now, i'm sorry
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

who called me
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

I have replies to this topic sitting in my drafts that I keep picking at. I'm responding to Crazo's for now because it's simple enough for me to bump the topic with for now.
Crazo3077 wrote:Ever been afraid to have your identity stolen by sharing your chart? xP
To be honest I'd be speechless if I saw someone with the same chart as me or had basically my chart but in opposite signs or houses or something.
Crazo3077 wrote:If anyone wants to read mine specifically, I'll share it in a PM, but otherwise I'm just going to share my opinion.
I'd be interested to see it, send it and I'll read it at a later time.
Crazo3077 wrote:I think normal horoscopes cannot be trusted, but if they could be refined to include someone's sun sign and moon sign, then there would be more to discuss, ya know?

Oh, for sure normal horoscopes can't be trusted. They would be a lot more interesting if they took into consideration Sun and Moon sign combinations but I think they'd hate to write a whole page of a newspaper versus one column for astrology. There's ways to possibly get the most out of those tidbits though which can be done with any of the following options, read the horoscope(s) of...:
  • ...both your Sun and Moon signs.
  • ...your dominant sign.
  • ...the sign that your dominant planet rules.
  • ...only your Moon sign.
  • ...maybe your Rising sign.
  • ...the sign(s) the midpoint(s) between your Sun and Moon is/are in.
  • ...the sign(s) the midpoint(s) between your Sun and dominant planet is/are in.
My Sun sign is in Leo so I typically don't have an issue with reading the Leo horoscope even though it's basically garbage anyway. My dominant sign happens to be in Leo, and my dominant "planet" is the Sun which rules Leo, so, no insecurities about that.
Crazo3077 wrote:I think that things like the natal chart prove that Astrology by concept is much larger than people are willing to give it attention for, meaning they're discrediting a system they have yet to really learn.
I get annoyed at people that immediately disregard astrology when all they know is maybe three ""zodiac signs"" at best which even then is just the signs being expressed by the Sun. The natal chart is an amazing thing, I look at mine and other's everyday to get a better feel for the energies within them and understand how each object is interacting with each other. You're in way too deep though once you start reading transits in your natal chart and getting spooked (retrograde Saturn is literally sitting on the cusp of my 8th House and I'm waiting for impending hell).

It gets really neat when you start reading the charts of your family members because you'll usually spot some type of theme among the family.

For example, my mother is a Scorpio Sun, Aquarius Moon; my sister is a Scorpio Sun, Leo Moon; and then I'm a Leo Sun, Aquarius Moon.

My mother tends to come to me when she's looking for emotional empathy (our Aquarius Moons interacting), while my sister comes to me not for empathy but just to feel comfort in expressing her feelings (her Leo Moon interacting with my Leo Sun); my mother and sister tend to oppose each other in lot when expressing their feeling to each other (their Moon signs being opposite signs) and I also experience this same effect with my sister (since my Moon sign is the same as my mother's); my mother and sister tend to be okay when generally expressing themselves without getting particularly emotional (their Sun sign being the same) while I kinda feel like a stranger around them but there's a bit of familiarity with my energy (Leo and Scorpio both being Fixed signs).
Vaporwave
Seeker Chao
Seeker Chao

Post by Vaporwave »

I apologize for the occasional multiposting on my part in this topic.

Just a musing from me I guess, about certain placements I really like or have some type of thought on.

For Sun placements...
Spoiler:
I will never get over Virgo. Never had a working relationship with you guys yet, no idea why all three of my partners had this placement, but I can't forget you. I seem to make nice friends with you guys too, but romance just doesn't work. Will always love you Virgo babes, maybe in the next life I'll be a Pisces so we can work better. My lack of earth element and mutable energy in my chart is probably why I'm drawn to you guys so much.

I like Sagittarius too, the Jupiter rulership really shows. An optimistic and bright sort of folk, without the egotism of Leo (and well, the Sun). You guys are fun and fiery without being out of control like Leo and Aries. When you guys do go out of control, it usually manifests by partying too much. I think I'm too dark to really make it well with you guys, but that's okay, I want you all to stay true to your happy and sunny selves.

I like the earth signs in general, not just Virgo (although it is my favorite). I feel comfy with Taurus, but you guys need to live a little. You enjoy your routines too much, not enough room to experiment and find something new to enjoy. Capricorn, you guys have a lot of energy, and I appreciate that a lot. You're admirable folk, but you need to live a little too, but in a much more different way than Taurus. Capricorn natives, please, try to find happiness somewhere. Try to be a little less serious from time to time and go with the vibes. You deserve a break, you're hurting yourself you poor Saturn-ruled folk.

Scorpio, I have a lot of respect for you, but I think I'm too weak to keep up with you guys. You have a powerful energy, deep brooding depths; I wish I could be you. I am proud to have a few midpoints in Scorpio though, and I am a proud Plutonian Scorpio as well. Your ride-or-die style I try to live by, but I think I die too easily, but I'm proud to say that I think when people are trying to ride with me, I live the longest. Scorpio, I truly wish I had you as my Sun sign.

I will always have a love and hate relationship with Gemini. You guys give me so much hell at your worst, but at your best (which is rare), I feel this sort of bond that I have with Virgo. Somehow, the Mercurial energies that rule you and Virgo, end up meeting me somewhere, and I feel this sort of mental stimulation that I don't get with anyone else. I feel my thoughts come to the surface and I feel that they're being properly articulated. I thank you for that. You and Virgo are the smartest people that I know, but sometimes your egos make you narrow-minded.
For Moon placements...
Spoiler:
Scorpio Moon, you are my sweetheart. Deeper and darker than Scorpio Sun, the Moon brings out the deepest depths of misery and passion in you,
Scorpio. I want to drown myself in you, the scalding water of Scorpio, the darkness of Scorpio. I can't get enough of you, and I know once you latch onto someone, you can't get enough of them either. I hope my depths are as genuine as yours for your tastes.

Aries, you do nothing for me as a Sun placement but as a Moon placement, you are sexy. You're hot, you scorch the Moon with Martian flame. Passionate folk, fiery, this is the most intense fire sign placement. I think you guys may even be too much for me, but my appreciation knows no bounds for you. Stay true to yourselves, Aries Moon.

Gemini, I feel an easier tendernesss with you here. Fluctuating, erratic, like my Lunar Aquarius is, but, you compliment me and don't compete. I hope my Uranian energy isn't too abstract for your Mercurial energy to comprehend, just as I hope I can take your Mercurial energy at face value without trying to find a deeper meaning that isn't here with my Uranian perceptions. You're young and curious at heart, Gemini Moon.

I have never met a Sagittarius Moon as far as I'm aware but, I feel curious to meet you. I imagine you to be curious folk, perhaps just as curious of me as I am of you; a glimmer of hope underneath the shadows your Sun may cast. I feel that you are likely free-spirited, down to earth, but I feel that the fixed nature of my Moon may scare you away to the next field of stars. I hope to meet you one day, Sagittarius Moon.

Capricorn, I mention you because, I'm not attracted to you, but I know you. I give myself as a friend to you, but it hurts to be around you. I know you're cold to protect yourself, I know you repress your feelings, but please, be aware, that your coldness effects others as well. Learn to be tender, and let people be tender to you back without harsh judgement.

Libra, I'm not particularly attracted to you either, not because of any flaws, not because of any incompatibility, but the spark of passion isn't there between us. So why am I mentioning you? Well, because you're my friend. You are an easy-going spirit, pleasant and easy to talk to, and maybe a little fragile on the inside. I'll protect you.
For Mercury placements...
Spoiler:
Virgo, as my Mercury is also in Virgo. We understand each other, there is no clash. I think my Mercury in Virgo is why I end up attracting Virgo Sun natives, as one of the most important placements in friendship is seeing if there's a Sun-Mercury conjunction between the two individuals. My way of putting thoughts into words attracts your outer ego.

Gemini, smart and chatty folk. You're always keeping me engaged. You're ruled by Mercury as is Virgo, we're both of an intellectual sort, not that it makes us particularly smart, but we're good at dissecting things, perhaps overthinking. Your mind doesn't shut up like mine, Gemini Mercury.

Aquarius, a weird and funny bunch, but we're likely hard to relate to. Always having something bizarre to say, it appeals to my Aquarius Moon sensibilities. Well, maybe our borderline irrationality and incoherencey is why we could relate.

Capricorn, serious when need to be, serious when no need to be, but, it's easy to understand you guys. Please though, learn to take a break from time to time, you deserve the rest. You're always worried, always cautious, much more so than Virgo is renowned to be.

Mercury in Taurus, very instinctual people, and so, not hard to understand. Although, you guys don't seem to understand much of anything unless told several times. I'm not attracted to you, but I am familiar with you. For your sake though, please read a few books that stimulate the mind. You seem really sheltered or set in your ways in general, and some of those ways seem to hinder you more than anything else.

Leo Mercury, you're an obnoxious asshole but I love you. Loud and funny, it's easy for me to be charmed by you as you conjunct my Sun. You speak a language that's embedded in me.
For Venus placements...
Spoiler:
Leo, Leo, Leo, baby it's you. My Venus is also in Leo. We are lovers, and good at being such. Loud, dramatic, generous, demanding, wanting to please but wanting to be pleased back. Baby, give it to me and I'll give it back. You light up my world.

Taurus, this is where you really shine, and well you ought to considering you're ruled by Venus. Sensual, sweet, and constantly re-assuring, but wanting just the same back. Pleasure me all you want babe and I'll be your sweet little kitten.

As a note, Libra Venus, never again. You're a charmer, a very good charmer, but you guys can't get to serious loving. You and Taurus are ruled by Venus,
but Taurus does it better.

Scorpio Venus, you're an intriguing one. I can't say that I'm interested and I know you're even less interested in me but, I hope you find love somewhere within this realm.

Aries Venus, I'm curious of you. I've heard you're a passionate lover and not afraid to pursue. Come after me, I'm not busy.
For Mars placements...
Spoiler:
Ah, it's hard to talk about Mars placements. Mars is about rage, arguments, wars and conflict as much as it is about drive, motivation, willpower,
and also standing for lust. Mars brings out the hateful worst of the signs, but brings out the sexual intensity of them as well.

Libra Mars, I have you in my chart, we're awful, but I know how to deal with you in other people's charts. We're open to do anything and everything, and we try to make things work even if we're passive-aggressive about it.

Scorpio Mars, you guys are spicy but aren't forward about it. You need to be paired with a Leo Venus, or perhaps the even spicier Aries Venus to really show yourself unashamedly, out in the open.

Gemini Mars, I'm curious about you, so far you guys kinda speak my language when it comes to pettiness. Versatile, just about open to anything, but you love to talk your way into things.

Capricorn Mars, I have a deep respect for you. I don't think we relate at all, but I respect you.

Virgo Mars, I wish I had you as a replacement. I respect you for the same reason as Capricorn, but since I have a bias for Virgo energy, that's why I'd rather be you.
For Ascendant placements...
Spoiler:
Pisces Rising, you look like a daydream, a lovely sweet dream.

Scorpio Rising, you're intense, and maybe all your houses directly oppose mine, as I am a Taurus Ascendant. The planet that rules you, Pluto, is in my 7th house. I hope you can feel it from here.

Leo Rising, very pleasing to the eye. Either blatantly extravagant, or there's a fire about you that somehow comes to be even if you don't look the part. My Sun and Venus is in Leo, and very much appreciates the Leo Ascendant.