Any banned users among us that we don't know about?

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Any banned users among us that we don't know about?

Post by CasualCollision »

Do you think there might be by any chance users on here that were banned, but then made an alt and kept quiet about their former presence on this site in order to prevent another ban? I imagine it happens more likely than we think. After all, there have been instances of newer users coming out as a certain infamous user that was banned (usually after a few months relative to their initial ban), only to get banned again. I imagine that now would be the best time to come out, since we've all pretty much grown up into well behaved adults (for the most part) and mods tend to be lenient about ban aversion depending on who you are and how long ago you were banned. Of course, there's no promise. For all I know, this OP will serve as reverse psychology for the mods and will ban anyone who comes out now. I'm sure some of you remember Lune, KS, Shadowmow, Dama, RythenDevil, or Rainfox. And of course, none of us could forget about rubs. I just can't shake the feeling that one of these users have managed to pass under our radar and made a new name for themselves on this site. Of course, in reality it's unlikely that any of them are active now even if they did make an alt. Still, it's fun to speculate. It could be you, it could be me, it could even be-
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Any banned users among us that we don't know about?

Post by Mamkute »

Good job setting up the trap :wink:

I remember when Triert came back as Goat. That was fun, because I (and it almost seemed like others) just kind of ignored the fact that he was definitely Triert, and it all fit together surprisingly well.

And back when I was more active, I would check the IP's of people who's first posts were just really stupid (and sometimes it was trouble.) But I am pretty sure if someone banned tried to remain under the radar enough, they could do it. (Hint, don't just jump straight into General Discussion. At least pretend to have interest in chao (also so there can be more chao activity.)
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

If I made a completely seperate account, with a different username, password on a different computer using a different WiFi connection, would you still be able to somehow match that other account with me? (The posts would give no hints either.)
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

People come back all the time if they're friendly enough with the staff and avoidant of making the same mistake twice.

And whomst is this handsome Goat fellow? I surely don't know who this fine specimen is.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

Hello my fellow Chao Islanders, it is me, your best friend Puffle! I saw my- er, Rubs' name in this topic, and I just wanted to point out that I DEFINITELY an not Rubs.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

We know.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

i dont think any of my previous accounts were banned.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Wait, puffle isn't really rubs, is he?
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

I doubt it.
Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa