Dreams

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Dreams

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Is this the correct forum to create this topic? I just noticed now that one of my topics got moved.

This topic is entirely to share your dreams.

Dreams that you got by sleeping, to make that clear.

If you consider your dream a nightmare, share it here as well. It's still a dream you had while sleeping.

Dreams shared here can be from the past or present.

Are your dreams indescribably weird? Are you entirely aware of when you are dreaming? Can you control your dreams? Are they lucid dreams? Have you had a dream that connected to another one? Have you had a dream multiple nights in a row?

Here's just one of my dreams.

I played SAB2 on the GameCube itself so often once. I had many dreams about video games that I played, but here's just one. This dream was entirely about Chao. The Chao gardens, to be exact. In my dream, there were many. At first, there were the usual three. By the way, it was as if I was walking around in the Chao garden myself, which was awesome to begin with. Then I took what seemed to be my only Chao to a race in the Neutral garden, and it went by real fast. Not that this Chao was fast, it seemed like the entire race was sped up because I didn't find Chao races that exciting at the time. Upon exiting, many things happened. About in the middle of the rocks where the waterfall is and the Chao machine to delete Chao, was a rainbow seethrough bridge. This bridge started at the edge of the cliff side. On the other side of the bridge was a round portal. On the other side of the portal was another, very much larger Chao garden. I'm not going to describe these imaginary gardens much because it would take way too long. But just imagine the Neutral garden but 10x bigger, looking only simlar and not being a bigger replicate. A huge flat area with to the left was like the rocks around the exit to the neutral garden. The only exit was back through the portal. I went back through the portal, and not even noticin that the Chao from before was gone. I exited the garden but not the lobby. Some weird cutscenes played out and the camera angle was now above the exit to the Chao lobby. Some weird long 3 X 3 matching puzzle played out involving M & M's. Maybe that's what I ate because I don't know. After completing I opened up a candy themed garden. Another garden opened up in the lobby, but instead of an entrance the whole garden was already there. It was space themed. I could be listing about 20 more gardens but you get the idea.

My dreams are weird but great. Time goes so slow in dreams. One time I got out of bed with my eyes still closed because I was still dreaming, but fully awake and aware that I was out of bed.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Dreams

Post by Crazo3077 »

I haven't really had much luck remembering dreams lately. I haven't had much luck forming consistent memories, so that's nothing new.

I remember that when I do dream, it always happens in chunks. Before a part of a dream can be fully explored, I'm rushed off to a new chapter, though the relation to the previous dream quickly fades, and they almost become individual stories. One dream I could be walking through a neighborhood, then suddenly a portal opens into a jungle, and shortly after I'm in the jungle on the hunt for a rare and missing people. That's how my dreams work, and they're tragically almost always realistic.

One thing I do know I do is jump back into dreams when my alarm goes off. I've hit snooze for almost an hour just to jump back into an ongoing dream. It tends to work, but it isn't worth it. When your time is up, abandon the dream, no matter how satisfying that dream may be.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

I would strongly appreciate if I could continue a dream like that.

Mine are similar, but they do stick to one theme overall. Something would happen, another would and he first thing to happen would be completely forgotten about. And then that usually infinitely repeats. I have actually met a lot of people in my dreams, sadly only two of them I actually know by name, then again those two names were of people I never saw. I tried asking someone about it and the focus changed completely.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I overslept this morning and had a dream:

I was having some kind of party, I think for my youngest brother, and plenty of my own friends came too. The weirdest to attend was Dev (chocohugs) who just kinda showed up, kissed me on the top of my head when i tried to greet her, and then proceeded to just do her own thing the rest of the dream. There was also some plot to make a coworker drink something that wasn't alcoholic, but clearly was weird then. Never really figured it out.

And then after my brother and his friends went to bed, I snuck in to the basement, where they were all sleeping, looking for Ryuk, like from Death Note. Ryuk gets up out of one of the sleeping bags and I give him half of an apple and we just chill and talk about "old times" as if I were Light from Death Note and I had entered an alternate reality and was living peacefully.

Also earlier in the dream I noticed what I thought were bug bites, and I started squeezing one, and it was just shooting out puss like a small water jet. Though I think i asked for it in the dream, because again, I actively thought they are bug bites, then treated it like a zit.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui