can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Talk about things not related to Sonic or Chao. Talk about other stuff!
Post Reply
User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:34 am

Then I guess I'll be the one here telling you to not be an immature child c:

Oh wait, but I need a reaction image so i can be the pinnacle of mature conversation...

EDIT: Found a relevant reaction image to prove I am the most mature
Image
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Bunelody
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: rubs

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Bunelody » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:37 am

Not sure what "groups" you're talking about but okay friend
Image

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:38 am

Image
Edit: It occurred to me that it's a bit too blurry to tell what's going on in the picture. In summary, the two gentlemen on the right are receiving stones from the man on the left in order to throw them at somebody perceived as a sinner.
Last edited by Pufflehugs on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12212
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Nano » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:42 am

Yeah but you are being immature Triert. You're coming here posting reaction image followed by a short sentence that completely glosses over what someone just said and makes a vague comment about "Nobody else puts in the effort", "That's why you talk to people", "Don't call people immature given what you started with our own"

Like seriously, what the hell is that last one? Are you part of the Illuminati or something? Why give a cryptic response. If you're gonna keep arguing, make some substance in your posts. Make me think "Wow, he's right" not "Wow what the hell is he talking about". Stop speaking like some sort of fortune cookie and work with us. Use your words. I'm sick of getting out my Action Hank decoder ring and trying to decipher your posts.

You very clearly have a problem with the discord, but you refuse to acknowledge you've done any wrong. When you do, you seem to immediately forget it and revert back to a previous Triert Build or something before continuing on with wild theories about what goes on there behind your back. You have an underground network of people feeding you info through the backdoor, one of them for sure I know is ChaoGardenBuster and you two seem to have some innate desire to tear down the discord cause you had some bad experiences a few times instead of growing up and just moving on with your life like all mature adults do after they've been wronged. I didn't stalk my ex girlfriend after she cheated on me and try to make her life hell, I sucked it up and moved on. If you hate the discord just say it, don't masquerade around as if you're somehow free of guilt and that these people wronged you and that you need to rally your army to usurp the evil discord.
Image

User avatar
Bunelody
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: rubs

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Bunelody » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:51 am

Whoa what's this about an underground information system?

Yikes :darkno:
Image

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5652
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Triert » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:53 am

It'd be rude not to respond but I honestly don't know what else there is to say.

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:55 am

Maybe explain your point in more than 140 characters. This is, after all, a forum. Not twitter.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Tsui
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Location: TX, USA

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Tsui » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:00 am

We're resulting to calling each other immature? Surely nobody could have guessed this turn of events-
Tsui wrote:And I know that I'm not an exception when I say that people love to call themselves more mature than everybody else, but honestly, the attitude here is one I'm not fond of anymore.

As for Bune, why are you suddenly holding yourself above the others when your posts in this topic have been nothing but sassy or silly:
Considering I'm server owner now I'd let puffle back if he asked but he hasn't soooo

And I discussed inviting triert back if the other members wanted him back but all active members basically said they would rather he didn't so
Fun fact: nano isn't part of the discord and left it cause he too hated it
Conspiracy: Todd was pulling the strings the whole time
Don't forget Todd

Talking about Todd is always good
Discord Thread 2.0: Angery Meme Edition
Insert Smug anime girl here
(^and the rest of this post is very aggressive and condescending.)

So when you say,
Idk I'd say I'm mature enough not to continually start crap on a sonic forum
Has it not been you who's been continually trying to start it all, throughout this topic?
Whoa what's this about an underground information system?

Yikes :darkno:
Oh, you mean, and this is the second time I'm quoting this exchange:
Triert wrote:Being friends who have private discussions away from the view of everyone else.
Nano wrote:... Erm... Triert that's normal.
I'm not dumb. Usually.
Image
avatar by ZipoCXG - banner art by Nine - CI Blizzard Group

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5652
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Triert » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:01 am

I wanted to get into contact with most of you to talk this out privately but after not being allowed back into the chatbox I didn't think that was an option, and the chatbox discord makes this website less active given the utilities it has.

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 am

How dare someone be silly and make jokes? Chao Island discord is SRS BIZNIZ AND NO MEMS ARE ALLOWED. That means NO DR. FROG. NO TODD. NO HYPER MAN. ONLY SRS BIZNIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. if anyone in the chatbox so much as cracks a SMILE THEYRE EXCLUDED FROM THE CLIQUE> i mean what clique there si no clique anyone who says tehers a click is lying
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5652
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Triert » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:11 am

When you had the chatbox, if people started an injoke people would involve themselves if they wanted to or not, the difference with the discord is that given that the people in charge are also the ones spreading the injokes, it can make people feel obligated to join in. Do you guys have a rather small discord with a smaller active group? Yes, do you make it accessible for anyone to enter the joke like before? A yes for that as well, this is only my observation so do with it as you will.

Edit: So Chatbox with only mods in charge of doing anything = less peer pressure.
Chatbox Discord with chatbox goers also in charge = more peer pressure to fit in.

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:15 am

Image

Even people in the discord don't agree on all of the in jokes. If I asked two people which in jokes were bad and which were good, I'd probably get two different answers because everyone has different interests and gain different entertainment from some memes over others.

Totally didn't forget to reaction image my post.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Bunelody
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: rubs

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Bunelody » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:21 am

Tsui you're always acting condescending to everyone else so you have no right to come in here and talk to me like you're the morality police and I'm a condescending piece of garbage.

Sorry I like making silly posts. Didn't know beinrg silly meant immature.

For real I ignored all your posts because I knew reading them was just gonna be you acting like you're on the high ground. I can't stand how you act like you're better than all of us all the time.

I'm willing to admit I'm not perfect but I'd like to think I'm nice to people who are willing to be nice back. My sass and silliness is because I'm fed up with people who act like they're superior because they left the discord.

You hate the discord? Alright fine. Complain all you want but I'm gonna complain back.

But people are specifically talking to each other just to "leak" screenshots from the chat is completely different from having private conversations as friends. Did they become friends since they started talking? Maybe. But does that mean what they're doing is any less weird? No lol

But I think the irony is the condesceding one here is calling me condescending lol
Image

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12212
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Nano » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 am

Tsui if there's one thing I've learned about you over the past 6 months is that you yourself consistently hold yourself above people. You love to take the moral high ground, so to speak. When someone is very clearly being a bad person and breaking the rules or are very much in the wrong, you take their side because you want to fight for the little guy since you feel like you can relate. I have no real problems with you aside from this, and nobody else that I know takes an issue with you (or well, maybe a few but that's probably true for everyone here), but you still insist you're somehow an outcast or that people despise you and thus blame this ominous presence called "the clique". If I didn't know better, I'd say you enjoy being an outcast because it makes you feel more justified in your actions. You blame your social awkwardness and not having close friends on the fact that other people have friends themselves and are thus conspiring against you having friends. I can sympathize a bit, I know what it's like to have people talk about you behind your back, but enough is enough. I'm tired of letting it slide, and I'm getting plain dog tired of having to listen to it.

I'm not gonna defend Emmy, she can do that herself I'm certain, but I am gonna say that the majority of your posts here have been out of a personal vendetta against certain users here, Emmy is one of them, because of an event that took place nearly 7 months ago. Ever since then you've felt anger towards the discord because you lost a close friend during the process and that let the paranoia set in that they talk poorly about you. You blanket the discord as being the problem but I know for certain it's just because of two people.
Image

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 am

Image
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:34 am

The Fantastic Mr Fox Boy brings the heat
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:02 am

Its been almost 30 minutes and no one has responded. That means I win right?

Image
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Tsui
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Posts: 877
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:44 pm
Location: TX, USA

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Tsui » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:06 am

Yeesh I didn't expect all the responses to be so personal, just don't lock the topic, it's not fair to everyone else, who should totally grab some popcorn.
Bunelody wrote:Tsui you're always acting condescending to everyone else so you have no right to come in here and talk to me like you're the morality police and I'm a condescending piece of garbage.
Do I act like I think I'm right or do I think I'm right?
Sorry I like making silly posts. Didn't know beinrg silly meant immature.
In a GD topic, it feels like such.
For real I ignored all your posts because I knew reading them was just gonna be you acting like you're on the high ground. I can't stand how you act like you're better than all of us all the time.
We haven't interacted in a while now, how am I acting this way?
I'm willing to admit I'm not perfect but I'd like to think I'm nice to people who are willing to be nice back. My sass and silliness is because I'm fed up with people who act like they're superior because they left the discord.
We all left an IM chat. As for the first part, same actually.
You hate the discord? Alright fine. Complain all you want but I'm gonna complain back.
Why? This topic is about hostility on the site, in the community, not specifically your server.
But people are specifically talking to each other just to "leak" screenshots from the chat is completely different from having private conversations as friends. Did they become friends since they started talking? Maybe. But does that mean what they're doing is any less weird? No lol
Well it's not me. As far as I can tell in my Discord messages I've talked to two people who have accounts on CI in the past month, and both were attempts at friendly genuine conversation. I've stopped talking about people. I don't do that anymore. It's mean. Mean isn't good.
But I think the irony is the condesceding one here is calling me condescending lol
I do have problems with trying to be a good person as I understand it. I want people to like me.

Nano wrote:Tsui if there's one thing I've learned about you over the past 6 months is that you yourself consistently hold yourself above people. You love to take the moral high ground, so to speak.
I do, yes.
When someone is very clearly being a bad person and breaking the rules or are very much in the wrong, you take their side because you want to fight for the little guy since you feel like you can relate.
I do not like when people break rules, even I have before. I do try to at least let people feel like they're not being ganged up on.
I have no real problems with you aside from this, and nobody else that I know takes an issue with you (or well, maybe a few but that's probably true for everyone here), but you still insist you're somehow an outcast or that people despise you and thus blame this ominous presence called "the clique".
Ominous presence because I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. Especially when I've had thoughts of people talking about me multiple times and I could be wrong. Sorry if not being clear caused more trouble.
If I didn't know better, I'd say you enjoy being an outcast because it makes you feel more justified.
You think I like not being part of anything? If so you would be wrong.
You blame your social awkwardness and not having close friends on the fact that other people have friends themselves and are thus conspiring against you having friends.
Actually I blame it on the Asperger's. (laugh track) I'm trying to make friends with people lately, actually! It's a slow process but it'll be great, I'm sure! ^-^
I can sympathize a bit, I know what it's like to have people talk about you behind your back, but enough is enough.
I like to think I've learned from karma, so I honestly don't know what I'm doing to make you upset.
I'm tired of letting it slide, I'm getting plain dog tired of having to listen to it.
Which is part of why I left the server - I feel compelled to use the vent channel to vent about my emotional problems and I felt annoying.
I'm not gonna defend Emmy, she can do that herself I'm certain, but I am gonna say that the majority of your posts here have been out of a personal vendetta against certain users here, Emmy is one of them,
I don't have a vendetta, exactly. I just don't click right with some personality traits that affect the atmosphere.
because of an event that took place nearly 7 months ago. Ever since then you've felt anger towards the discord because you lost a close friend during the process and that let the paranoia set in that they talk poorly about you.
You mean the friend-dumping and cutting off, if you want me to stop being vague and start being clear and specific?
You blanket the discord as being the problem but I know for certain it's just because of two people.
You've miscounted in your assumption.
I'm on good meds now, by the way. My mood swings are much less dramatic. My only main problem right now is the paranoia(you guessed it!) and related hallucinations, which I'm waiting on my latest med up to help with, hopefully.

I have put everything behind me and am using my experiences to become a better person. At least, that's what I thought, but please feel free to point out my flaws. It only helps, you know?

In any case, I can't really criticize the current state of the Discord server itself, because I haven't been there in a while, but the forum does feel too connected to it. You know someone linked something when all of a sudden, tons of people. I do think that is an issue.
Image
avatar by ZipoCXG - banner art by Nine - CI Blizzard Group

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 am

Im not gonna respond to any of that quote blobs bc 1 formating gore and 2 idk any of that situation. What I can respond to is this blurb.
Tsui wrote:In any case, I can't really criticize the current state of the Discord server itself, because I haven't been there in a while, but the forum does feel too connected to it. You know someone linked something when all of a sudden, tons of people. I do think that is an issue.
I dont see the problem with it just because everyone in that chatbox is also a member of these forums. Someone says "lol look at this" and peeps look at it. It'd equally happen if the discord was just the official chatbox and had a group of people that frequented it.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1191
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "Man, I'm never taking another 24-hour shift again."
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by chaoadventures » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:40 am

does this count as a politics topic now

because we've reached 4 pages

almost entirely filled with with paragraphs

just asking for the 'ol record book

don't mind me you guys bickering is just great
Image

User avatar
EvilPinkamina
Spooky Chao
Spooky Chao
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:51 am
Motto: $5.99

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by EvilPinkamina » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:45 am

whoa, nice contribution bro.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere

User avatar
Mamkute
Moderator General
Moderator General
Posts: 2411
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:25 am
Location: California

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Mamkute » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:55 am

Mamkute wrote:My personal opinion, I would say I definitely feel less inclined to post around here, because most active topics made now have a tendency to snowball very fast about something controversial between a few users strongly opinionated about that topic. And then if I do post people generally ignore it to continue with each other. So ...I do think being dismissive (which can easily lead to a sense of hostility) is a problem.
The irony. And when I say being dismissive I mean more than just ignoring certain posts (like mine :chaocry:.) I mean posting reaction images and two sentences, or reaction gifs and no words at all. Or ignoring half of a post. Seriously, all of those things are important to having a nice forum conversation.

This is getting ridiculously personal, and as I had also said before, people should think about why people are calling them immature. Even if you do not think you are at fault, think about why someone may think you are. Be willing to talk about all of someone's argument, and be courteous.


And making posts just to talk about the state of the thread itself seems useless.
Image

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12212
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Nano » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:59 am

@ Tsui: I'm glad to hear things are clearing up a bit with the meds and whatnot.

What upsets me the most is that you dropped off the face of the discord. You seemed to just disappear, refusing to really talk to anyone. I reached out to you after you left the first time, but you brushed me off. I invited you back, and yet again you ran off without really telling anyone. It felt like you were a ghost, and then would show up on the forum and badmouth the discord for a bit before disappearing again. It feels like I can never get a pulse on what you feel or what you want or anything. The only thing I can figure out is that it all started with the event back in Feb and has continued to spiral afterwards. I can understand that from the outside it feels like the discord is tied too heavily to the forum, but you left on your own accord. Twice. Nobody bullied you out, nobody kicked you, nobody said "get out and don't come back". You just left.

By the sounds you've improved a bit after leaving, which is great to hear, but you keep coming back to complain about how the discord feels too connected to the site when nothing is stopping you from returning except for the fact that you don't want to be there. If you don't want to be there, then don't pay mind to it. They're not hurting you by being friends, and they're definitely not being exclusive just because you don't want to come back. That's a you thing, and I think it's grossly unfair to tie you not wanting to be in the discord to them being exclusionary. There's a group of people who talk and have fun in the discord and that's their thing. I'm not in the discord anymore, but I know that respect is a major thing in there. People aren't gonna talk badly about you in the discord. They're gonna do it somewhere private, as a way to vent. You've done it, I've done it, everyone has done it. It's human nature and nobody is free from sin.

I can't say I'm entirely convinced that you're completely free of a grudge against them, but that's not me to press you on it because I can't read your mind.

@ Mamkute: Apologies, I really did like your post :(
Image

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1191
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "Man, I'm never taking another 24-hour shift again."
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by chaoadventures » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:05 am

EvilPinkamina wrote:whoa, nice contribution bro.
and an even better one if I do say so myself

---

if you guys can't tell

my point is to say that this topic does not seem to be going anywhere

and does not seem to have gone anywhere since it started

except in circles

amusing to watch circles, but circles nonetheless

and just remember that "record book" is the "should we have politics" book

that I will cite next time we do this
Image

User avatar
Crazo3077
CI Project Manager
CI Project Manager
Posts: 7148
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:17 pm
Motto: xP

Re: can we talk about how hostile this site is now

Post by Crazo3077 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:09 am

Mamkute literally brought life to the words I couldn't find.

I'm sorry, my old friend, for not engaging with you or what you said. I was going to quote you about this, honestly, because I think your experience is what a lot of consideration isn't being given to: the quiet folks who genuinely are effected by the nonsense arguing. Crusade for the state of the forums all you want, but everyone forgets that there are far more not speaking on the issue than there are heavily debating it.

It's a fight of the egos, and no one can really win a battle like that. As far as I was concerned, this discussion ended before Mamkute's testimony, and instead of that reviving the discussion, we just got the extended cut of petty nonsense.

If you have personal issues with people, leave it out of the public and don't shame an entire room containing over 50 people like it is one unit. That's scapegoating and just disappoints people who probably are perfectly okay with you.

--

A notion that comes up in this is that the discord existing devalues activity on the forum. Honestly, forum based communication is just less popular with people these days, and without the discord we could even see less activity on the forum. The server can remind people that there are things going on, whether they're good or bad. Whether or not people act on them is individual.

Somehow that notion is forgotten: individuals making choices.
Image
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui

Post Reply