Warcraft Movie

Talk about other games and consoles in here!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Warcraft Movie

Post by Tsui »

khadgar is gay for medivh, discuss

At this point I think Warcraft in general is a special interest of mine and I nearly cried when the movie and war drums started, I am a LOSER

Anyway, I'm not too familiar with pre-WC3 lore since I, well, haven't played anything pre-WC3 and really only skimmed the ingame books in WoW. (for those who don't play WoW, yes, they have books ingame that you can read that talk about significant events in lore.) So I was actually able to enjoy the movie while only knowing what happened vaguely (except for the big reveal with Medivh which everyone already knew because lol Black Morass) The weird subtext between Khadgar and Medivh was kind of amusing, but I didn't really like Garona being more of a teased love interest than anything, which makes me sound like a hypocrite, which I probably am,

Also the arcane magic was all GORGEOUS imo <3, most of the CGI and special effects in general looked pretty nice. The locations in 1:1 scale also looked great and made me rly happy ;v;

I heard the movie wasn't supposed to be great but I really enjoyed it and was grinning stupidly the entire time, and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD/BD, I wonder if they'll touch up the special effects even more? :o

And the WoW theme does play over the credits. If anyone stuck around for the credits. I seem to be the only person that does that.

...I really want Medivh's cloak, it's so cool ;~;