The Rules are fairly simple, and I doubt need any explanation.
- Don't be a dick.
- Use common sense.
- Do not grief. That is a good way to get banned.
- Do not PvP without the other person's permission.
- Don't cuss like a sailor. Try to keep it PG13. Mild language is allowed, limit strong language to one or two words a day.
- Report any cutaways in the world generation you come across so that the staff can smooth it out.
- Build any run-down looking buildings in the future at your own risk. This might cause a player to think it's part of the default buildings and modify or demolish it. No disciplinary action will be taken in this scenario of misunderstanding.
- Listen to the Staff
- As an extension to the rule above, if you ask a staff member for creative and they say no, they mean no.
- If you are given creative mode, do not build on, over, or under the island in the past. This space is dedicated to survival mode. Off the coast and any other unclaimed space is allowed. On top of that, no creative is allowed in the future. Remember, having creative is a privilege, not a right.
Is the server cracked?
No, not that I'm even sure if this is even a thing anymore. As long as anyone isn't able to log in under any username, we'll be fine.
Why did you make another thread?
Because the original thread was originally intended to simply show off the world edits to the world done by me and JmTsHaW. Technically, we kind of went a little bit off topic... just a little though.
What game mode is this server?
The server is now a hybrid between survival and creative, much like it used to be. The staff are entitled to creative and World Edit. Creative can be given to players who are well behaved and ask nicely, but a world dedicated to creative mode for all players may make a return! If you are given creative, keep in mind that traveling to a different time period will reset your game mode!
What is there to do on this server?
By default, you can do all the things you can do in regular survival Minecraft, with the added benefits of a few plugins, like Lockette and Ultimate Core.
How can I play survival on the island with all these buildings in the way?
Alas, the island in the present is a bit full, I agree. That is where the past and the future comes in. There is plenty of room for building in the past, and you're allowed to restore, colonize, or even demolish any run-down buildings in the future, even if you're not the original owner. You can also simply sail off the island in any of the three time periods.
How do I get to the past or the future?
The portal to the past is just to your left when you first spawn in the present. To get to the future, head north until you reach the city of Aestuo. There, you will find a nether portal on the right side of the city.
What if I get griefed?
Notify an admin, and we'll get it sorted out. The CoreProtect plugin allows up to roll back any damage as well as find out who was the one who broke the blocks to begin with. The perpetrator will be punished accordingly. If none of the staff is on, your best bet is use the /msg command. Be sure to provide the time period, coordinates, and when was the last time you saw your creation intact.
Having to ask for creative is kind of annoying. Can't I just do it myself?
By default, no. However, if you are active, well behaved, good at building, and are interested in helping with any sort of project that part of the staff might be doing, then you might be eligible for the Builder rank! This rank has its perks, as you aren't necessarily limited to helping the staff build. Keep in mind however that all rules regarding creative still apply. If you think you are eligible, simply ask, or better yet, a staff member might even approach you!
What is the server run on, and what plugins does it use?
The server runs on CraftBukkit. The plugins are as follows:
Multiverse Sign Portals
Now, with all that out of the way, here's the server info:
Have fun, and enjoy!