GMod Posters (Pokemon, Sonic Fancharacters etc.)

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

GMod Posters (Pokemon, Sonic Fancharacters etc.)

Post by Crash32 »

So yeah, I'll be making GMod Posters of your fancharacters, pokemon team, tf2 scout etc.

Prices in Chao Points/TF2 metal:
Spoiler:
-50CP for the poster, any photoshopping and the first character + basic poses on any extra character - if it's simple posing then that should be it
-if you want like 10 characters in some sort of pose, i'm adding a fee of 15cp per extra posed character
-i'll accept 1 TF2 scrap metal as 25cp also, but a rec as 100cp and a ref as 350 :>
Characters:
Spoiler:
I can make Pokemon posters, I have most Gen 1 and 4 mons, and whatever pokemon you can find in that Pikachu's Adventure game thing on the wii.
I'm working on getting a working changable Chao model - I'll make an update on this soon.
I can make posters of TF2 characters and pretty much all hats/miscs.
I can make posters of Sonic characters, that includes fan-characters that are recolours of offical characters. But nothing too detailed. I'm not going to make a custom model for 50cp :P
Basically if it's on here or here I can make a poster of it.
Request Form:
Spoiler:

Code: Select all

Character: (-what character? if it's a fancharacter tell me the original character to use-)
GMod.org/Steam Workshop link: (-only if not TF2/Sonic/Pokemon-)
Pose Description: (-what you want the character to be doing, how to be standing etc.-)
Fan-Character description/image: (-self explanatory, explain what your fancharacter looks like/image link-)
Poster or Paint-Splash Wallpaper? (-paint-splash wallpapers: your character infront of a 1 colour background with a paint splash next to the character with your name infront of it - looks quite cool imo)
Deviantart - where finished posters will be found!: @Nova:
Spoiler:
After playing around in GMod for a while, I discovered that yes, it does kick SFMs ass at making posters

FIRST REQUEST IS FREE!~ c: