Character List for my FMA fanfiction

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.

Who is the best OC so far?

Carmen
No votes
Zane
No votes
Jenna
No votes
Allison
50%
Corvo
50%
Brian
No votes

Total votes: 2

Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Character List for my FMA fanfiction

Post by Yukki »

Welp, I'm doing it.

I'm gonna update this topic whenever I get a character sheet done for my fanfiction for FMA.

-Carmen Rose-
The heroine of the story, Carmen is a 14-year old girl who has a dark, eerie outlook on anything. She always keeps her mouth shut, and hardly ever talks unlike her 9-year old counterpart. She has a short temper, and when she loses it, not even her thoughts can stop her rage. However, that is her outer shell. Deep down and locked away within her heart is a gentle, loving girl who does anything to make others happy.

Thanks to a deal she regrets making with Truth, she can no longer perform Alchemy, despite her being gifted with the art. Then after a year of contemplating about life, she decided to practice her fighting skills with the body, and is now an expert at martial arts. And then next comes her steel pocketknife, her only weapon. She has slain many who have tried to jump or attack her, and when she comes down to fighting, she's merciless. Her weak point is that she is prone to falling for tricks an enemy can whip up. That's her Fatal Flaw; she puts too much trust in people. Also to note, she's a terrible cook.

-Feelings Chart-
Spoiler:
Edward: Friend (♥?)
Alphonse: Friend
Roy: Confused
Homunculi: Untrusted
Zane: Fear
Jenna: Hate
Allison: Buddy
Corvo: Jealous
Brian: Average
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Zane Rose-
Biological father of Carmen, Zane can only be described in one word: psychopath. He's unfeeling, he's thirsty for action, and worst of all, he's a murderer. He's engaged to Jenna, after killing his first wife (Carmen's mother) because he thought she was useless to him. At the age of 35, he has a bloodthirsty view of life and any time he gets the chance he attempts a killing spree and is good enough to evade the police in time. A malicious man, he does anything to get some action that goes along with his book. His primary goal is to kill his daughter, Carmen.

His primary weapon is his trusty pistol. He has shot many with it, and by the time you read this he already did to another person. He's also good at persuading people to do his will. He's a brilliant actor, too, and is a master at blackmailing. His Fatal Flaw is that he can get too carried away with things.

-Feelings Chart-
Spoiler:
Edward: Hate
Alphonse: Fear
Roy: Loathe
Homunculi: Ally
Carmen: Despise
Jenna: ♥
Allison: Annoyed
Corvo: Dislike
Brian: Untrusted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jenna Smith-
The last pureblood Ishvalan in her time, Jenna is a dutiful 30-year old woman who follows Zane wherever he goes. She is also an assassin, but she isn't as bloodthirsty or savage. She has a good heart, and truly does love her fiancee, but deep down she regrets everything she did to make others fall dead by her own hands. She's quiet and thoughtful, usually deep in her own thoughts. She has a habit of apologizing for anything she does, but keeps on.

Like her fiancee, she also carries around a pistol, but hardly uses it. She's an acrobat, and skilled with martial arts enough to not even needing her weapon. She's sly and can ninja herself out of most situations, and is best at devising plans and strategies. However, this also triggers her Fatal Flaw; she depends too much on the plan rather than her instinct.

-Feelings Chart-
Spoiler:
Edward: Annoyed
Alphonse: Curious
Roy: Dislike
Homunculi: Don't trust
Carmen: Feels sorry for
Zane: ♥
Allison: Finds adorable
Corvo: Tolerates
Brian: Neutral

-Allison Redwood-
Based off of a real friend at school
This loud, optimistic, loyal, attention-demanding 12-year old is Allison Redwood. She has a fiery personality and loves action, but can't stand it when she's bored. She demands respect and loyalty from anyone, but whats funny is that when you gain her trust, she starts following you and your ideas. She likes to poke fun at things and likes to put off a good laugh every now and then. She strives to become "the most awesome person in the world" and she follows that quote day to day. When she gets angry and loses her temper, everyone runs from this fireball of doom.

Along with her older brothers, Corvo and Brian, she was kidnapped by scientists who then altered her genes, turning her into a perfect combination between human and mouse before escaping. Due to this, her growth is stunted, making her smaller than average. She also has a great ability to hear, smell, and sense things thanks to her genes being altered. She's very flexible and swift too, and a bonus to all of this is that she's extremely cautious. Her Fatal Flaw is that she usually jumps to conclusions, which leads to misunderstandings. Also note that she constantly picks on Edward and deems him as a sworn enemy.

-Feelings Chart-
Spoiler:
Edward: "Sworn Enemy"
Alphonse: ♥?
Roy: Tolerates
Homunculi: Hate
Carmen: Buddy
Zane: Hates
Jenna: Untrusted
Corvo: Love (Family-wise)
Brian: Love (Family-wise)

-Corvo Redwood-
15-year old brother to Allison and Brian, Corvo is a young man who radiates the "cool" and "smooth" vibe. He's known for judging things on their looks, and tries to take wing of the situation. He's always trying to look smart, but in reality he's a moron. He tries to be a buddy that wants to make as many allies as possible, but ends up with none because he's a moron. Known for ruining jokes.

Along with his siblings, he had been kidnapped and his genes were forcefully altered before he escaped, and now he is a Raven Chimera, hence the night black wings sprouted on his back. The wings are big enough for him to fly for ranged periods of time, giving him the access to maneuver from place to place with ease. He has no known weapons except his instinct and given abilities. His Fatal Flaw is that he's a moron.

-Feelings Chart-
Spoiler:
Edward: Friends
Alphonse: Friends
Roy: Questions
Homunculi: Dislikes
Carmen: Interested (♥?)
Spoiler:
(Not official pairing)

Zane: Fears
Jenna: Fears
Allison: Love (Family-wise)
Brian: Love (Family-wise)

-Brian Redwood-
Brian is the 26-year old brother who is Guardian to Allison and Corvo, and acts like one well. He tends to be overprotective, but at the same time strives for freedom for his remaining family. It's hard to earn his trust, and he's often marked off as cold. But this is only due to his collected and mild manner, he's really a kind man, just misunderstood and judged.

Brian was also kidnapped by scientists back in the future, and had his genes altered and so he is now known as a Bear Chimera. This gives him inhuman strength, willpower, and height. He is the one who led the escape with his siblings, and ever since he deemed role as the man in charge. This makes him have courage and ready to fight whenever needed. He uses strength as his weapon, and is known as a powerful, dangerous fighter. His Fatal Flaw is that he only worries over his siblings and not himself.
Spoiler:
Edward: Tolerates
Alphonse: Trusts
Roy: Dislikes
Homunculi: Doesn't Trust
Carmen: Doesn't really care
Zane: Hates
Jenna: Despises
Allison: Love (Family-wise)
Corvo: Love (Family-wise)

Well, this is my OC list. Should I add more? Should I edit someone? Tell me.

Also, I will be posting images of the rest of them soon, just wait and see.