General Request Topic.

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

General Request Topic.

Post by CasualCollision »

The title says it all. Request something here and hope that someone does it. Please note that the quality and accuracy of your request will vary. Also note that if an artist is taking time to make something for you for free, you should be grateful no matter the outcome of your request. You're free to critique the work as long as you're constructive and respectful about it. This thread is meant for artists suffering from artist's block, as well as those who want a drawing - perhaps an avatar or a sketch of a character. Don't expect anything fancy like a ref sheet, or a fully colored, fully shaded work.

Although it might not be necessary depending on the activity of this thread, please include your post with [REQUEST] so that an artist may conveniently search through requests with ctrl-f. It would also be courteous to edit your post containing the request with [TAKEN] once your request has been done.

The process would go something like this:
Spoiler:
Example wrote:[Request] Can someone draw me a Hero/Swim/Fly wearing a pair of sunglasses and a cardboard box around its body for me? It's for an RP I'm in and all I got is MS Paint and a track pad.
Example Artist wrote:
Example wrote:[Request]Can someone draw me a Hero/Swim/Fly wearing a pair of sunglasses and a cardboard box around its body for me? It's for an RP I'm in and all I got is MS Paint and a track pad.
Here you go! I hope this is what you had in mind.
Example wrote:Yep, that's exactly what I wanted, thanks!
The requester's post would then edit their post:
Example wrote:[Taken] Can someone draw me a Hero/Swim/Fly wearing a pair of sunglasses and a cardboard box around its body for me? It's for an RP I'm in and all I got is MS Paint and a track pad.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: General Request Topic.

Post by Crash32 »

Someone should draw Fox, Retro and I
Literally just draw us
No source
We could be walking toolboxes or whatever you want