Yoshi's posting art again??!

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yoshi's posting art again??!

Post by Gaon »

Unecessary introduction:
Spoiler:
I want to say that it was weird to see how in the past I told myself I was never going to be as good as _____ I get it, I was only 13, Looking back at those times, it's fun how I ended up at least becoming recognizeable in style, I won't post much more until I've become more confident over here. (Also kinda want a name change) For the record 2-3 Years ago I logged into Chao Island under the name of "Raccoon" yeah Raccoon was me all along but I wanted to like feel appreciated/not hated on the site given to the past experiences with the site which I already learned from so it's no big deal, but this is the past and what's done is done and nothing can fix it, the present and future only matter.
Without further ado, I will now post 3 of the characters i've tried to develop more of, heavily based on my chao OCs I had since 2004. Their names were different (Cash has remained the same) but I wanted to make them that way.

Cash was based on the angel chaos chao, Marx on the Light Chaos Chao, Jun on the Devil Chaos chao, Jun was meant to be a black dragon but I needed something different and nothing that would be too much of the devil and as well colorful so I went with an orange frog (hes not poisonous). Cash is a rabbit, Marx a Blue Jay.

These two are named Glenn (Raccoon) and Wayne (Jackal). Glenn is only a normal raccoon who wants revenge on the one that stabbed on his eye, Wayne is a mechanic and has a small robot called AIBO.

I will post more as soon as I draw more of those characters.
Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Yoshi's posting art again??!

Post by Gaon »

Lightning still is my weak point but I am attempting to paint.
Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Gaon »

I've fleshed out the designs of these 3 characters just now:

Gaon
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Gaon »

Well right here I revamped their designs... Also added a whole cast to it

Aaaaaand Dragon gods
Pumpkinium
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: spongebob

Post by Pumpkinium »

ooh i like the dragons, they remind me of orochi from okami, but they have their own unique charm too.
help me