[Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Share your creativity! Post your artwork, comics, movies, and related media here. Share your creations or comment on/help others with theirs!
User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12224
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Hey guys!Here's some chao arts.

Post by Nano » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:40 pm

I can't tell you if they need color change, but I can tell you they look adorable.
Image

User avatar
Yimoo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm
Location: China Shanghai
Contact:

Re: Hey guys!Here's some chao arts.

Post by Yimoo » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Fox Boy wrote:I can't tell you if they need color change, but I can tell you they look adorable.
Thanks :D

User avatar
swooble
Child Chao
Child Chao
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by swooble » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:35 am

You've got enviable art skills! I love how you stick pretty close to the original art style, but some of them look a bit off model thus they end up not really looking like Chao. Nonetheless it's some of the best fan art of them I've seen, don't be surprised if I'm using one as an avatar!

User avatar
Yimoo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm
Location: China Shanghai
Contact:

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Yimoo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:22 am

swooble wrote:You've got enviable art skills! I love how you stick pretty close to the original art style, but some of them look a bit off model thus they end up not really looking like Chao. Nonetheless it's some of the best fan art of them I've seen, don't be surprised if I'm using one as an avatar!
Thank you love it!^_^

User avatar
Rajikaru
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2099
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:28 am

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Rajikaru » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:33 am

Your art is excellent. You should ask with Mooncow about working on official art for the forum, I'd bet he'd be more than happy to work with you.

User avatar
Yimoo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm
Location: China Shanghai
Contact:

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Yimoo » Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Rajikaru wrote:Your art is excellent. You should ask with Mooncow about working on official art for the forum, I'd bet he'd be more than happy to work with you.
No thanks^^I would like to continue to draw for SonicWebble.

User avatar
Yimoo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm
Location: China Shanghai
Contact:

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Yimoo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:09 am

Image
Try the penguin trait(Clothes?)XD

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 437
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:21 am

Today I found out that Webble Chao can make rockhopper eyebrows look cute.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Yimoo
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:33 pm
Location: China Shanghai
Contact:

Re: [Sonic Webble]Here's some arts.

Post by Yimoo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:42 am

Pufflehugs wrote:Today I found out that Webble Chao can make rockhopper eyebrows look cute.
Thanks X) Although I don't like this eyebrow so much...haha

Post Reply