Chaos chaos

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 13 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
xXmariomaniacXx
Egg
Egg

Chaos chaos

Post by xXmariomaniacXx »

Im working on getting a chaos chao and i wanted to know when it says give 21 animals to the chao can i ONLY give 1 of each animal or could i give like 5 penguins and 1 of everything else or something? i dont want to screw this up.
Krys
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: Chaos chaos

Post by Krys »

You can only give it one of each animal in order for it to work properly. I suggest making a checklist of the animals that you give your Chao and save your Chao Data after every animal you give it so that if you make a mistake, you can correct it by simply not saving the game.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Incorrect, Krys.

While the easiest way to do it is to have a Chao reincarnate two times and feed it only one of every Animal, you can feed it more than one of each Animal and even Chaos Drives. The problem is that it can cause an issue.

The real requirements for a Chaos Chao are: being fed one of each animal, being balanced in stats, and being very happy. You can feed a Chao just about anything, as long as it has eaten one of each of the animals. The stats need to remain balanced so no one stat is stronger than another, as if you were evolving your Chao into the Normal/None/Stamina type of Chao. And if the Chao is abused it won't want to live forever, so it won't evolve into a Chaos Chao.

You should be fine as long as you give the Chao four more of a Fly type Animal.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
tails chao
Egg
Egg

Post by tails chao »

my chao just came back to life once now what????? :herocry: :thinking: :darkangry:
chaoko
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: S A D B O Y S

Post by chaoko »

If its got two reincarnations, start making it! :darksurprise:
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

you have to do this twice it should come back 2 times as an egg ;)
here you have a ckeck list its not made by me but use it freely
truesilva
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by truesilva »

@crazo
so could you use 5 of each animal if you wanted and still get a chaos chao?
egg
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

@ jurejure: Your list confuses me. I think it would be important to note a Chao's second and third hatching, and I don't see a reason to checking the alignment. Plus, that list won't help on SA(DX).

@ falsesilva: Yes. As long as the Chao has been given at least one of each animal and its stats are balanced, it will evolve into a Chaos Chao.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
jurejure
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by jurejure »

idk that this was for SADX that animal list was for SA2B