Chao Graveyard

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 5 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Shadowchao11
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Shadowchao11 »

my first chao bob was about to reincarnate but then my stupid game glitched up and i lost him forever :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: RIP bob!!
Ravenwing
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by Ravenwing »

im the only one with an evil sibling? man... the bounce bracelet was NOT meant for repeated crushing of a poor chao's cute, gelatinous skull... :chaocry: :chaocry: :chaocry: :chaocry: :chaocry: :chaocry:
"Club of Light Member" Image
The Project just hit a very large wall, that will take a long time to scale...
My Chaos Rocks
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by My Chaos Rocks »

I've lost soooo many chao because my brothers got bored if the game and thought that i was too so they deleted the chao data :darkcry:. This happened about four times. I had a chao named rainbow and he actually had a rainbow on his chest. He got deleted.
DDI!!!!!
BriefCasey795
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Motto: Recovering Cancer Patient

Post by BriefCasey795 »

gondi67 wrote:my chao greedy :cry: he died because i leanted him too my friend and he abused greedy :cry: :cry: :cry:
Then don't lend your chao to someone who will hit it a lot. Tell them not to do it!
Friend Codes - Youtube - Steam -
Anything you see on here before 2016-17 does not reflect who I am today.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I feel quite pathetic saying this, but there is a chao I have a photo of that I miss having somewhat.

He was named Matt.N, due to a friend's attempt to mess with my head, and I raised it pretty randomly. But, eventually I had to move it to DX to make room for it's children, grandchildren and such, and then I ran out of room all together for him and his time came, so I watched him for a while and he died.
Vizz
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Vizz »

My level 99 in all stats chao Chronis, was killed by my little sister.
She decided that sending him away in "Goodbye" and then saving was a little prank........ I miss that little guy. :herocry: :herocry: :chaocry: :chaocry: :darkcry: :darkcry:
Last edited by Vizz on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
This line of text is my signature......deal with it.
Shadowchao11
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Shadowchao11 »

heh heh, pretty ironic. my name is matt. and theres no reason to feel pathetic. i have a picture of my old chao bob on my phone. gih... no tears.. fight teh tears.. :darkno:
SonicTheHedgehog
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by SonicTheHedgehog »

Crazo3077 wrote:I feel quite pathetic saying this, but there is a chao I have a photo of that I miss having somewhat.

He was named Matt.N, due to a friend's attempt to mess with my head, and I raised it pretty randomly. But, eventually I had to move it to DX to make room for it's children, grandchildren and such, and then I ran out of room all together for him and his time came, so I watched him for a while and he died.

I fell sorry about you. It was good you get some time with him. All of my Chao that died I never could get the chance to stay with them one more time.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

There was also a chao I wish I took pictures of, because it was totally strange.

I hatched it on a Tiny Chao Garden, and somehow it ended up with a Level 2 Swim, but the four digit part was (9999). I never found out how it was that glitched, but it was fun to play with while it was around. I think I got rid of it when I cleared my cards to start over, but didn't intend to.
ChaoMaster2
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by ChaoMaster2 »

Whaaa my chao winey died i named him winey cuz ever scenic he was born he would try to run away when anyone picked him up and i did not trow him when he was in the egg and i did not do any bad thing to him noone did and he just died for some resoin and i cryed myself to sleep that night but just remeber if you have a chao that is about to die then plz save his/her life befour if is too late need more info? just email to this sonicyt998@gmail.com or for even more info of chao email to here jmduncan1999@verizon.net let your chao stay alive tank you here are the chao that love you for keeping there bothers and sisters alive now here thay are :sway: :herosway: :darksway:
"Owner of sonic fan club"

PlZ ClIcK
pickachu553
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao

Post by pickachu553 »

I AM NOT MEAN, but... I delete my chao date due to cluteredness. Now i have less chao but they're all awesome!
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Don't feel mean, Pikachu, I did the same thing. WAY to many chao, not enough room.
Shadowchao11
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Shadowchao11 »

i agree with crazo. i do that with all the chao i dont need. and when u get rid of dem, it does say they will live HAPPILY in a nearby forest.
My Chaos Rocks
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by My Chaos Rocks »

lol shadowchao
DDI!!!!!
Gondi
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao

Post by Gondi »

i h8 my nephew!!!! he took my memeroy card out of my gc when i was on sa2b i checked my memory card ( on gc main menu) and it said i had to delete all my data!!! All my chao died!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
readjuk1
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Waaaa

Post by readjuk1 »

I lost my chao from sickness. :herocry: :herocry: :herocry: He looks like the shadow chao.....
Miles
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by Miles »

I feel bad for you all... I once had some awesome chao then after getting angry I erased my data, don't ever do that. But no I'm makin new ones.
:herocry: :herosuprise: