Chao Expressions?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 week old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Zerobanshee
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Chao Expressions?

Post by Zerobanshee »

Ok. I'm breeding Chao A and Chao B. I save it when both chao are in the flowers, and have been resetting, even turning the system off. However the egg that appears keeps having the evil grin / evil expression combination! Anyone know as to why I can't get any other expression?
"Amidst the errors there shone forth men of genius; no less keen were their eyes, although they were surrounded by darkness and dense gloom." - Petrarch
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Chao Expressions?

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Did you breed them before you saved? Is the egg already in the garden when you reset it?
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Zerobanshee
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by Zerobanshee »

No I did not breed before I saved. As stated before, I saved when the parents are in the flowers, not when the egg has appeared. But it keeps popping up with the same expression! Maybe the RNG hates me.
"Amidst the errors there shone forth men of genius; no less keen were their eyes, although they were surrounded by darkness and dense gloom." - Petrarch
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Right, just making sure...

I don't know why the chao continues to get the same expression, then. What game are you playing?
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
LJ DARKTHUNDER
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.

Post by LJ DARKTHUNDER »

I think you have to shake the egg and then let it hatch.