SA2B Xbox Arcade - Chao Mods (Help)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Link The Hedgehog
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: PK THREE STOCK!!

SA2B Xbox Arcade - Chao Mods (Help)

Post by Link The Hedgehog »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfCWgiMbzDo

So I find this video on hacking chao, and this person did not help me very much. I know he provided links, and I did the downloads and such. But apparently, even following the steps mentioned in the video, I need some other software to open BIN and RAR files and stuff. I attempted to download apparent files that would let me open them, but they didn't. Instead I got a bunch of pop up ads in every browser I had and some other downloads.

I believe I got rid of the ads and bugs. Mostly. However, I still cannot get this chao thing working. If someone does have SA2 for the Xbox, could you please try to do this thing? Or if you already know how this process works, can you explain it to me *step* by *step* on how to get this thing working please?
Did I miss anything guys? Besides CI revival posts I mean.
Nintendo Network ID: FreezeNinja | 3DS FC: 2449-4908-9808 | Xbox LIVE: CarlosLOVESLegs
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: SA2B Xbox Arcade - Chao Mods (Help)

Post by ShadriaFan »

WinRar is a RAR file opener that I have. hasn't caused anything like that, but I don't have anything else that can help you out there.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.