Knights Chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
johnnyjh
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Knights Chao

Post by johnnyjh »

I need help creating this Chao everytime i try i create a beginner sonic chao (green colored) lol . i failed three times . I Keep giving my chao nothing but Condor's with Sonic And Shadow idk what to do
johnnyjh
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Re: Knights Chao

Post by johnnyjh »

i am using the Sonic Adventure 2 on PS3 if that changes any advice
MarkeySpirit
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: It's not ogre, it's never ogre

Post by MarkeySpirit »

To create a Sonic Chao you want to focus on the speed stat. Condor's raise the flying stat, If you want to increase the speed with animals use: warthogs, rabbits, and cheetahs. Or you can simple use green chaos drives, whatever works for you.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

I think the original poster is wanting to make a Neutral Fly, and is instead getting a Neutral Run, which is the problem.

The only thing I can assume that is going wrong is you giving it run animals, at some point in its life. Giving only condors should not cause that problem, so I can only assume you have accidentally given it a fair number of run animals. Otherwise, there should be no problem (sorry if it seems I am blaming you.)
johnnyjh
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by johnnyjh »

this time i gave my newborn all Condors and hes pinkish purple right now
johnnyjh
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by johnnyjh »

well i did it i made a neutral fly chao. Soria is now on the way to become a Knights Chao