My Chao Walks Slowly?? Please Help!

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
GojiChao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: The only game I got is video game.

My Chao Walks Slowly?? Please Help!

Post by GojiChao »

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website and I had a question about something weird that happened in my garden. :thinking:

I have recently gotten a gray Dark Chaos Chao, and after giving him a green chaos drive it grew him to Run: lv. 23, he started walking... slowly. :cry:
Here are his stats at the moment, because this might have something to do with it. (Note: after he started walking funny I reset so he's back at lvl 22 in running.)
~Swim: Lv. 09
~Fly: Lv. 13
~Run: Lv.22
~Power: Lv.14
~Stamina:Lv.26
So... as soon as he went up to lv. 23 in running he started walking, kinda like in slow motion. I looked everywhere on Google and couldn't find anything. :darkno: Maybe his stats have something to do with it. I know this sounds out of the ordinary, but I'm concerned. Does anyone else have this problem? Will this affect him at all? {Note: I am playing on Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the Gamecube.} I wish i had some video footage but I don't have a camera or anything and I don't know how to upload stuff. (Yes, I know how nooby I sound)

Thanks,
~GojiChao :walkto:
Because dem dark chao are just that cool.

~GojiChao
juiice
Egg
Egg

Re: My Chao Walks Slowly?? Please Help!

Post by juiice »

This is perfectly normal. As he levels up more his running speed will go up. Nothing to worry about.
GojiChao
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: The only game I got is video game.

Post by GojiChao »

juiice wrote:This is perfectly normal. As he levels up more his running speed will go up. Nothing to worry about.
Oh. Thank you! :D I was worried there for a second. Thanks :darkhappy: XD
Because dem dark chao are just that cool.

~GojiChao
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

To add on, your chao may appear to be walking slowly, but what he's actually doing is taking longer strides(bigger steps). He's actually going faster than before, but since bigger strides = less steps, he may look a bit slow.

But yes, this is normal and giving him some more run drives will get him to take those big steps MUCH faster! ^u^
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

This is the upgrade to running speed, and if you go into the races, you will notice he is faster than before, running differently. I remember when the same happened to me, and I though it was weird. The running also gets another aesthetic upgrade later, in which the chao will hold out is arms, although that one is a bit more subtle.