Bizarre Tiny Chao Garden Glitch

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
KaneTheChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I are evil! Rawr!

Bizarre Tiny Chao Garden Glitch

Post by KaneTheChao »

Earlier i decided to put my Dark/Run/Run chao on my Sonic Advance 2 cart to level it up on a bus ride. When I put it in the TCG, the chao's colors were all messed up and it looked like some kind of glitchy palette swap. The eyes were a wierd green color, the main body was dark purple and the darker main body was a yellowish white. I tried putting my Dark/Normal/Normal chao and my Hero/Swim/Normal in and they both looked fine. (The hero chao was a light purple, but I think that's normal.) I tried resetting my gameboy, cleaning the cartridge, etc. and the glitch wouldn't go away. Has this happened to anyone else? Again, the chao was Dark/Run/Run and named Kane, if you must know.

Pictures soon to come.
My 3 awesome chaos chao:
Louie, :herosway: Kane, :darkblah: and Silby! :chaohappy:
KaneTheChao
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I are evil! Rawr!

Re: Bizarre Tiny Chao Garden Glitch

Post by KaneTheChao »

Here are the pictures:
My 3 awesome chaos chao:
Louie, :herosway: Kane, :darkblah: and Silby! :chaohappy:
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

This is the normal appearance of Dark chao. And by normal, I mean, in the realm of what they look like, being very strange. I can't find it right now, but I know someone was compiling the appearances of various chao as they appear in the Tiny Chao Garden, many of which look very strange. Specifically Dark chao, and Shiny Jewel chao look glitchy like that.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

its like the TCG wasn't programmed for Dark/Jewel/ect chao... :o In attempt to work these chao, they use random color pallets... sort of like what happens when you mess up on editing a sprite.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.