Are fruits in the hero garden just better?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Thistle
Egg
Egg

Are fruits in the hero garden just better?

Post by Thistle »

I'm noticing that fruits from the hero garden give my chao 2-3 bars in stamina instead of just one. At first I thought maybe it was because I was raising hero chaos, but my dark chaos get 2-3 stamina bars from hero-garden fruit too. And all chaos, hero, neutral, and dark, get one and occasionally two bars from the fruit in the dark and basic chao gardens. I don't remember this happening in the Game Cube version, but to be fair I mostly used the dark garden back in those days. Are hero-garden fruit just all-around better? If so, has it always been that way? Or is there something else going on here?
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Are fruits in the hero garden just better?

Post by Mamkute »

It has not always been that way. It is new to the HD re-releases, and is a glitch (or at least very likely a glitch, since there is no reason for that to be the case.)

So yes, they are better, but shouldn't really be.
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Are fruits in the hero garden just better?

Post by Crash32 »

Also the plural of Chao is Chao
(1 Chao, 2 Chao)