What causes a chao to sing badly?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

What causes a chao to sing badly?

Post by Chao Professor »

Hello. I saw a few Youtube videos of chao singing badly, with the others holding their heads and moaning (lol). In all my 10 years of playing SA2B, I have never seen this occur in my gardens. The Youtube videos all demonstrated dark chao doing this. Maybe only dark chao sing badly, though I have lots of dark chao in my garden that sing beautifully so it can't be all of them. If your chao does sing badly, can it get better with lessons from the Kindergarten? Is there any way of making your chao sing badly? I'd love to see it in my game, just to see what it's like. :heroblink:

Thank you for reading as always :chaohappy:
Image It's still thinking...
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: What causes a chao to sing badly?

Post by ShadriaFan »

I believe it happens when your chao is new to singing, like around the first lesson-or when given a parrot.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: What causes a chao to sing badly?

Post by Chao Professor »

ShadriaFan wrote:I believe it happens when your chao is new to singing, like around the first lesson-or when given a parrot.
thank you! I will give parrots to a bunch of my chao and see what happens. :wink:
Image It's still thinking...