Benefits of chaos chao vs benefits of all s chao?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Savinghyrule
Egg
Egg

Benefits of chaos chao vs benefits of all s chao?

Post by Savinghyrule »

Hey guys! I just made an all s chao. I just want a chao that's going to win all the races. My question is should I level him up now or make him a chaos chao? What would be the added benefits of making my all s chao into a chaos chao vs just leaving him be?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Benefits of chaos chao vs benefits of all s chao?

Post by NachoThePikachu »

If you leave him be, maxing out all his stats every life could make his max stats even higher (if I recall correctly), but if you've already done that then making a Chaos Chao would be fine. There's no real benefit to chaos Chao besides the fact that they are immortal. Keep in mind that chaos chao cannot breed, either.

Leaving your Chao be runs the risk of having him die (only if you abuse him, which I'll assume you won't/haven't :3) but you can play around with his evolutions every go around after reincarnation, which is always fun.

It's up to you of course, (I personally have 4 chaos chao that I have for show) but either route probably won't affect the chao too much. While I'm at it, you do know how to create a chaos chao, yes? :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.