Question about 1st evolution

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Lego12231
Egg
Egg

Question about 1st evolution

Post by Lego12231 »

hello! I was wondering if I was making a shadow chao and it already went through the 1st evolution, will it stay dark even if I give it robot parts with a hero character? My sonic chao doesn't seem to be affected by this and I only give him stuff with sonic. Will it be different for the shadow chao?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Question about 1st evolution

Post by chaoadventures »

Nope! After your Chao evolves into a Dark Chao, (Or any other alignment) petting them with a Hero character will not turn them into a Hero or Neutral Chao.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Question about 1st evolution

Post by Chao Professor »

As soon as a chao has gone through its first evolution, their alignment (Hero, Dark or Neutral) is locked until reincarnation. So when your Shadow chao evolves, it will be a Dark chao. And it doesn't matter if you take care of him using only Dark or Hero characters, he will stay Dark until he reincarnates. Same goes with your Sonic chao, who is a Neutral. You can take care of them using any character, without having to worry about their alignment changing.
:chaohappy:
Image It's still thinking...