Character Chao Help

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao. Enterprises
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Character Chao Help

Post by Chao. Enterprises »

So I recently used an Action Replay to get a Tails Chao, and I read that they cannot breed. What exactly does this mean? Does it mean mating season never comes, or fertility fruit doesn't work or something else?
Max and Tracey's inner thoughts:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Character Chao Help

Post by chaoadventures »

Heart Fruit doesn't do anything, and mating season never comes. On the other hand, they can't die.

They're like Chaos Chao that look like something else.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
toffyflame
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: SA2 is what I do!

Post by toffyflame »

Chao. Enterprises wrote:So I recently used an Action Replay to get a Tails Chao, and I read that they cannot breed. What exactly does this mean? Does it mean mating season never comes, or fertility fruit doesn't work or something else?
Well that's bacause a character chao is just like a chaos, in almost every way except design :chaohappy:
Sonic Adventure 2 is what I do! wish me luck on the road to 180 Emblems :surprise:
Trash-ItTrevor
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Trash-ItTrevor »

Character Chao are essentially a form of Chaos Chao, so they are unable to be fertile, produce eggs, anything like that.