chao actions in karate?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
FluffyCats
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: It's not what you do, it's how you do it

chao actions in karate?

Post by FluffyCats »

in chao karate, some of the opposing chao decide to do a short action before the fight starts, i.e wacky stomps his feet on the ground, happy does a dance

so i'm wondering, can your chao do this or is it just for CPU? has anyone's chao done this before and how often? could personality/small animals affect this?
"No problem! He's just a chunk of cheesy hardware." -Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: chao actions in karate?

Post by Chao Professor »

Happy's dance is exclusive to Happy only. Wacky's stomping action can be performed by absued Dark chao. (But I'm pretty sure Wacky's losing animation is exclusive) Rainbow's action can be performed by any chao, if they love your character enough they will nuzzle against you just like Rainbow does, though Rainbow's losing animation is exclusive. Stormy, Spooky and Stinky's actions are all exclusive.

Hope this helped :herosway:
Image It's still thinking...
pinta77
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Check out my YouTube
Location: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEZGE ... WVMUMr6k7w

Post by pinta77 »

I was wondering the same thing... interesting
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: What we see is not always the Reality...

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

It is exclusive for CPU... :darkno:
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:It is exclusive for CPU... :darkno:
In Chao Karate, yes. Only CPU Chao get special intros. But the go go dance and Wacky's tantrum intro can be seen in the gardens. Don't Chao throw fits if they've just heard bad singing, which I'm guessing can only come from abuse?
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!