Chao Raising/Breeding Checklist

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 3 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Celly
Egg
Egg

Chao Raising/Breeding Checklist

Post by Celly »

I got frustrated trying to remember what all animals my chao has played with, what classes they've taken at the Kindergarten, and most of them I can't remember their parents so I don't know their genetic history for the most part. So I thought hey, a checklist would be cool. I looked online and didn't see one so I made one last night. It's meant to be printed off and I have a small binder they're snapped into. Figure I could post it here if anyone else wants it, and get feedback on improvements I could make. I'm not looking to include everything, so I'm not including Karate or races that don't give toys.

PDF Download

Any suggestions? :D
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Chao Raising/Breeding Checklist

Post by Mamkute »

I like the idea. It is concise, and definitely helpful for chao that you want to do a lot of things with. I guess the biggest issue is how, since chao life is cyclical, things like Age and Type have to change every reincarnation, while things like race winnings don't. But that is more an issue with chao life structure.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I thought of making one of these before, but it didn't have as much stuff on it. Also I think I made it with crayons.

Really good job!

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Celly
Egg
Egg

Post by Celly »

Mamkute wrote:I guess the biggest issue is how, since chao life is cyclical, things like Age and Type have to change every reincarnation, while things like race winnings don't. But that is more an issue with chao life structure.
Yeah, technically all of the things up there have potential to change. Alignment and type, for my chao, changes almost every time they're reborn. The Times Transformed is only for counting to get Chaos chao, and Age is just to give me an idea of which chao will die/rebirth soon. So I'll just be sure to use pencil for the top information at least. And some of the stats will change as they evolve if they're not already rank S. I also realized I forgot to include their favorite fruit, but since I already printed a bunch of sheets I'll just pencil that in by their parents names lol
chaoadventures wrote:I thought of making one of these before, but it didn't have as much stuff on it. Also I think I made it with crayons.

Really good job!

Thank you! :chaohappy: I'm just surprised I couldn't find anything like this online, even if it's not quite as comprehensive in one spot. I found a checklist in an FAQ for the animals but that's it. The others were just lists scattered in guides. Helpful, but not convenient.
SwifterTheDragon
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by SwifterTheDragon »

Eh 4 months. 6 months is dead so...
I would put grandparents underneath parents because Chao's grandparents can pass down genes aleles and dna to their grandchildren. Great grandparents have no effect to great grandchildren.
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat

Post by Pratzelwurm »

Haha I thought I was the only one who kept a chart of all of my chao. Great minds think alike, I suppose. The only difference is that I just do it in a spreadsheet and keep it on the computer.
25↑ | he/him | simultaneously dead and alive until observed

:herocool: