Easier restock of black market

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
RupertTheLegend
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Easier restock of black market

Post by RupertTheLegend »

Is there an easier way to restock the black market, I am searching for a particular egg and i rather not do missions to restock the market, is there another way? :chaocry:
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Easier restock of black market

Post by ShadriaFan »

I believe it restocks after a few minutes? 5-10, I'm not sure.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Easier restock of black market

Post by NachoThePikachu »

I beeelliiieeeveeeee it was about a 7 minute period between black-market refreshings. You do not have to play a mission in order to refresh the black market, you can leisure in the garden and return to the black market after an allotted amount of time, in which it will have new items in stock for you to buy. :3

Keep in mind that a certain amount of emblems are needed to make new items appear in the black market, as well as certain memory card limitations that may cause the egg you are looking for to not appear at all.
For more detailed information about blackmarket items and emblem requirements, visit this topic!

Best of luck with your egg hunt!
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.