Finding Phantasy Star Ep 1 & 2

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
pinta77
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Check out my YouTube
Location: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEZGE ... WVMUMr6k7w

Finding Phantasy Star Ep 1 & 2

Post by pinta77 »

I wanna get the tails chao, but can't find this game anywhere for less than $100. Is this game hard to find? Any suggestions on where to find this game a bit cheaper?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Finding Phantasy Star Ep 1 & 2

Post by chaoadventures »

wii homebrew + piracy

Yeah, I don't know. I refrained from buying the game since that'd be like buying overpriced DLC. I didn't need a Tails Chao that bad. I might not have even liked the game.

The game was actually pretty fun when I played it though. But enough about that, more about buying Phantasy Star. I'll take a look.

Apparently, Amazon has used copies of the game going for about $48-50 as of right now.

Unless you're looking at the Plus version. The quest "The Fake in Yellow" (The mission you need for the Tails chao) is not excluded from the normal version, so you should be fine with that one.
(At least according to this very website.)

In the case you want it new (which is an extremely unfeasible approach to buying 14+ year old games, which gets worse with each one), there's nothing I can do.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

I have found it for around 40 dollars at video game resale shops. Like in my area there is a branch of stores called Disc Replay, as well as Half Priced Books. Those are the only two places I have seen the game in person, and I desperately scooped money together for it at Half Priced Books when I saw it for the first time because I didn't expect to ever see it again.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
pinta77
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Check out my YouTube
Location: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEZGE ... WVMUMr6k7w

Post by pinta77 »

I'm ok with used. Looks like amazon is my best bet