Animal behavior question

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DylanSmithies
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: "I'll slam dunk it in there!"

Animal behavior question

Post by DylanSmithies »

Hey all!

I know that if you give a Chao so many of the same animal it will learn a behavior from it, like how if you give it a bunch of gorillas it will slam on its chest. I was wondering about how many animals of one type does it take until a Chao learns that animal's behavior?

Thanks! :chaohappy:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: Animal behavior question

Post by NachoThePikachu »

If you give your chao even 1 gorilla, it will learn the gorilla behavior! However, it won't always perform the gorilla behavior. It's similar to how learnt kindergarten actions work, they may or may not choose to perform the action at random. You may find that your chao will perform the animal behavior very rarely. XD

So, in order for a chao to learn an animal behavior, it needs to be given at least one of that animal. Super easy! :3
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DylanSmithies
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DylanSmithies »

NachoThePikachu wrote:So, in order for a chao to learn an animal behavior, it needs to be given at least one of that animal. Super easy! :3
Okay cool! If I give a Chao more of a certain animal would it be more likely to do it or does it not affect it?
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

I don't think more animals affect the probability. However, i'm trying to remember whether or not having the animal parts on the chao made that behavior more likely.
I do think the chao parts make some behaviors more likey, (such as the gorilla chest beating) but other behaviors (such as the otter swimming animation) will always have the same likeliness.

Chaos Chao are a different story, however. :'3
Apologies on the iffy answer, i'll admit I haven't looked too much into animal behavior probability, but from personal experience, this is what my belief is. ;u;
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DylanSmithies
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DylanSmithies »

NachoThePikachu wrote:Apologies on the iffy answer, i'll admit I haven't looked too much into animal behavior probability, but from personal experience, this is what my belief is. ;u;
Hey no problem! Thanks for helping me find some kind of answer nonetheless! :chaohappy:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

My pleasure! :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch