Shiny white/blue eggs not appearing in black market?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Shiny white/blue eggs not appearing in black market?

Post by VileplumeGamer »

I finally collected 45 medals but the shiny blue/white eggs are not in the black market? Anyone know why? :herocry: :darkcry:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Shiny white/blue eggs not appearing in black market?

Post by chaoadventures »

First things first:

Have you seen the regular non-shiny versions in the Black Market before? If not, they could be missing from your chao file.
Certain chao files don't have certain eggs, and if you're missing the normal version (or the shiny version) that means other one is also gone.
This is in all versions (I don't know about the Dreamcast though) and we're pretty sure this was on purpose too.

Also, even if you haven't seen an egg it could still be there. The eggs (and other items) get swapped in and out of the Black Market at random. It could be several cycles before the ones you want show up.
In fact, this guide right here says you can always find white chao eggs, so you should be able to just keep trying until you see that one.

And if I remember correctly, the Emblem listings on this site have an iffy track record, meaning some of the people have seen the eggs with more Emblems or even less than the ones listed.
It wouldn't hurt to get some more, at least while waiting for the Market to change its items.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

chaoadventures wrote:First things first:

Have you seen the regular non-shiny versions in the Black Market before? If not, they could be missing from your chao file.
Certain chao files don't have certain eggs, and if you're missing the normal version (or the shiny version) that means other one is also gone.
This is in all versions (I don't know about the Dreamcast though) and we're pretty sure this was on purpose too.

Also, even if you haven't seen an egg it could still be there. The eggs (and other items) get swapped in and out of the Black Market at random. It could be several cycles before the ones you want show up.
In fact, this guide right here says you can always find white chao eggs, so you should be able to just keep trying until you see that one.

And if I remember correctly, the Emblem listings on this site have an iffy track record, meaning some of the people have seen the eggs with more Emblems or even less than the ones listed.
It wouldn't hurt to get some more, at least while waiting for the Market to change its items.
Thanks for this! Also do you know how to refresh the BM? Because i saw an egg yesterday but its not there now
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

The Market refreshes over time. I believe it's about 3-5 minutes each time. Which is also roughly the amount of time it takes to finish City Escape.
I think it's a slightly different time if you just stay in Chao World, but I don't know much on this honestly, other than "it restocks every 4 minutes or so".

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

chaoadventures wrote:The Market refreshes over time. I believe it's about 3-5 minutes each time. Which is also roughly the amount of time it takes to finish City Escape.
I think it's a slightly different time if you just stay in Chao World, but I don't know much on this honestly, other than "it restocks every 4 minutes or so".
Thanks for all the info! Hopefully i will get that shiny blue egg soon :chaohappy: