First Evolution

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: I just ate dinner for breakfast!

First Evolution

Post by Canpaw »

I'm getting back into Sonic Adventure 2, and with a large amount of time of not playing the game comes a large amount of memory lost.

So, to ensure my chao becomes a Hero/Swim, do I just have to make sure to give it a majority of Swim and less Fly, and not care about Run and Power at all, since according to the Gradual Evolution page,(or some page like that) it says that if 2 stat values are in a tie, Swim overall gets picked if its in the tie?
a
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: First Evolution

Post by Mamkute »

That is correct, You can give it a whole lot (enough to max the swim slider) of Swim, Run, and Power, and it will end up as a swim chao. Either give it flying first, followed by a lot of swim, or just wait until after evolution to raise its flying stat.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by Canpaw »

I have another question. Do you really not have to give all animals for a chaos chao?
a
Mamkute
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Mamkute »

You do have to give a chaos chao-to be all animals, at least once each. You also have to ensure that it would otherwise go into a None evolution.
Canpaw
Brave Chao
Brave Chao

Post by Canpaw »

Whoops, I misread the main website.
a