Chao sickness - Running nose?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Chao sickness - Running nose?

Post by Chao Professor »

Ayy! It's been a while.

Anywho, I came across this image while browsing the forums; (thanks CanSteam!)

So, a running nose is a possible sickness? I don't remember this from anywhere... as far as I know, it isn't mentioned on the main site,
or at least not here: http://chao.hippotank.com/sa2b/health-center

I don't have the PC version of SA2, or I'd do this myself, but would it be possible for someone to showcase what the running nose animation looks/sounds like? I'm really curious, as I've never heard of it until now!

Thank you. :sway:
Last edited by Chao Professor on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image It's still thinking...
CanSteam
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: canpaw but with my own email

Re: Chao sickness - Running nose?

Post by CanSteam »

oh hey its my image! good old expirem and his weird ability to get really sick in the span of a few seconds and not ever get better for his whole life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcP3uyZ5jQ4 Starts showing at symptoms at 1:49 (before accidental chao abuse) It looks unfinished to me? Maybe you have never seen it because it is unused ingame? I don't know.
is the pikmin in my avatar on something or...
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Re: Chao sickness - Running nose?

Post by Chao Professor »

Whoopsie, this is yours? I shall credit~ :herosway:

Thank you for the video, and you're right, it does seem to be unfinished. It must be an unused sickness. Awesome!! I never knew it existed!
Image It's still thinking...