Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by VileplumeGamer »

If i put a chao onto the tiny chao garden thats downloaded onto the gameboy and It dies/gets turned off will my chao be deleted forever? :chaocry:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Gamecube to gameboy link question (SA2)

Post by chaoadventures »

Nope.

If your chao is put on a GBA without a Sonic Advance 1/2/Pinball Party cart inside, then SA2B/SADX only sends a copy of the chao to the Tiny Chao Garden, so your chao never leaves to begin with.
You can still, feed, raise, and do other stuff like that just like normal, with both the original and the copied chao.

When you put the copied chao back on your GameCube, it disappears.

If I remember correctly, if the copy chao's stats went up from eating fruits, then all of the stat boosts get transferred to the original chao.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

chaoadventures wrote:Nope.

If your chao is put on a GBA without a Sonic Advance 1/2/Pinball Party cart inside, then SA2B/SADX only sends a copy of the chao to the Tiny Chao Garden, so your chao never leaves to begin with.
You can still, feed, raise, and do other stuff like that just like normal, with both the original and the copied chao.

When you put the copied chao back on your GameCube, it disappears.

If I remember correctly, if the copy chao's stats went up from eating fruits, then all of the stat boosts get transferred to the original chao.
Ok thanks I didn't know that the chao is still on the gamecube :thinking: but thank you for telling me, now I won't worry about my chao dissapearing :no:
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

You can also upload the copy to SADXGC or another Memory card to have multiple copies of the chao.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:You can also upload the copy to SADXGC or another Memory card to have multiple copies of the chao.
Oh it's that easy to clone chao haha